• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smurfs Tournament

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
OK guys i am hosting a tournement to see how strong the trainers on PC really are. this will be a 6vs6 formatt i will accept as many people as i can by the end date witch will be on february 5th. THERE WILL BE NO RESTRICTIONS ON WHAT POKEMON YOU USE. this meaning if you would like to use you mew go for it. unless something changes i will let you all know. Now i wouldent do a tournement with out there being prizes i will post the prizes later. now for how you enter i need you to post in this thread saying i want in or something then PM me with your name And the team of pokemon you will be useing. Lets make this a big tournement. thanks if you have any questions post in the thread or VM or PM me. THIS WILL BE 5TH GEN And a single battle style

Ok guys i have figured out the Prizes Here they are
1St-Will be Two event pokemon out of my own collection Plus two egg move pokemon
2Nd-will be 3 Egg move pokemon and a Lv 100
3Rd-will be 2 egg move pokemon
COME ON GUYS LETS MAKE THIS A BIGG TOURNEMENT
i will also have a special made banner saying your the champion

Per due request this tournement will no longer allow Uber pokemon the pokemon are listed below if you sent a team in with one of these pokemon Please change your team and send me a diffrent one
Arceus-
Darkrai
Deoxys
Dialga
Garchomp
Giratina
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Latias
Latios
Lugia
Manaphy
Mew
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Salamence
Shaymin-
Wobbuffet
Wynaut

Arceus, Blaziken, Darkrai, Deoxys, Deoxys-A, Deoxys-S, Dialga, Excadrill, Garchomp, Giratina, Giratina-O, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Lugia, Manaphy, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Shaymin-S, Thundurus, Zekrom

play_pokemon.jpg

Last edited:

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Hey everyone i need atleast ten more pepole to complete my bracket so sign up

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
ok guys i still need a couple of people for the tournement so sign up today

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
im moveing the sign up date back i just need atleast ten ppl to be in tournement

Jcool

Stellar
Years
Wait, what clauses are going to be used in this tournament? If there isn't species clause I don't think I want to be in honestly. It won't be fun battling someone with five arceus' :P

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
changing the rules up a lil you will only be allowed to use one uber pokemon via smogan

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
Years
changing the rules up a lil you will only be allowed to use one uber pokemon via smogan

i know im no more than a guest, but i suggest you to not allowing ubers at all cause there will be loads of people uncomfort with that rule.

this is just a suggestion, but i´d like to know if im the only one who think this way

ELVISTHEGUY

I agree with Tsukimaru, anyways when will the tournament start (Today is the 6th I guess we should start it by now)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I think we shouldn't use any legendary pokemon.

I'm not participating in this but I just wanted to add in that in competitive play, people usually go by whether a Pokemon is uber or OU, not whether they are legendaries or not, since a lot of legendaries aren't actually overpowered enough to be uber (Cobalion, Tornadus, Celebi, Jirachi etc for example). Just offering my point of view, though! Feel free to disregard it though, etc. :)

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
Years

I'm not participating in this but I just wanted to add in that in competitive play, people usually go by whether a Pokemon is uber or OU, not whether they are legendaries or not, since a lot of legendaries aren't actually overpowered enough to be uber (Cobalion, Tornadus, Celebi, Jirachi etc for example). Just offering my point of view, though! Feel free to disregard it though, etc. :)

that`s true. however, i meant to ban ubers only, not legendaries. i personally dont use em too much, but i wouldn`t bother to see one against me.

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Ok guys due request urbers will no longer be used if you sent me a team with an urber in it change it around and send me another message and i am pushin the tournement to start the 12th so that we may hopefully get a few more people to join

Back