• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a Trade Sh⊗p

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Just a Trade Sh⊗p [Updated 7/4/13]

Just a Trade Sh⊗p

This shop is solely for IV bred Pokemon at this time. I do not clone and will only
take part in equal trades (perfect IV for perfect IV, etc.). If you're just starting out with
learning how to IV breed, I can supply you with "spitbacks" (Pokemon with some IVs
and/or egg moves to give you a bit of a head start).

Kanto

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Johto

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hoenn

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Sinnoh

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Unova

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Kalos

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Rules and other Info

-
Don't be shy! If there's a Pokemon that you want and I don't have listed, feel free to ask
me to breed one for you.
-All of my Pokemon are non-redis.

-All of my listed Pokemon are first come first serve. I will reserve it for up to a week
for you. If you have a problem that stops you from trading (for example, you can't connect
to the internet on your 3DS/2DS system), I can extent that time. If you don't
inform me ahead of time and a week passes, your Pokemon will be put back up for trade.
You may have a maximum of three Pokemon reserved at a time.

Last edited:

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
i have some starters that you could possibly make use of.
currently i have squrtiles, chikoritas bulbasaurs, torchics, ect. i also have some other decent pokemon.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018

Just a Trade Sh⊗p

This shop is solely for IV bred Pokemon at this time. I do not clone and will only
take part in equal trades (perfect IV for perfect IV, etc.). If you're just starting out with
learning how to IV breed, I can supply you with "spitbacks" (Pokemon with some IVs
and/or egg moves to give you a bit of a head start).

Kanto

004.gif

Charmander
Available versions:

31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest - Blaze
Scratch, Growl, Dragon Pulse, Outrage
-----
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant - Blaze
Growl, Bite, Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz

In stock? No

007.gif

Squirtle
Available versions:

31/x/31/31/31/31 - Torrent
Aura Sphere, Water Spout, Dragon Pulse, Aqua Jet
In stock? No

037.png

Vulpix
Available versions:

31/x/31/31/31/31 - Drought
Heat Wave, Extrasensory, Hypnosis, Disable
In stock? No

123.png

Scyther
In stock:

31/31/31/x/31/31 -- Swarm; Vacuum Wave, Quick Attack, Leer

133.png

Eevee
Available versions:

31/x/31/31/31/31 - Run Away or Adaptability
Covet, Take Down, Charm, Baton Pass
-----
31/x/31/31/31/31 - Run Away or Adaptability
Tackle, Tail Whip, Charm, Covet
In stock? No

092.png

Gastly
Available versions:

31/x/31/31/31/31 - Levitate
Lick, Hypnosis
In stock? No

Johto

175.png

Togepi
In stock:

[M] 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Timid; Hustle Growl, Charm
[M] 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Timid; Hustle Growl, Charm

Alternate version:
31/x/31/31/31/31 - Serene Grace or Hustle
Growl, Charm, Extrasensory, Nasty Plot
[Not in stock]

179.png

Mareep
Available versions:

31/x/31/31/31/31 - Static
Tackle, Growl, Take Down, Charge
In stock? No

161.png

Sentret
Available versions:

31/31/31/x/31/31 - Run Away or Keen Eye
Scratch, Foresight, Iron Tail
In Stock? No

207.png

In stock:

[F] 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly; Immunity Poison Sting

246.png

Larvitar
Available versions:

31/x/31/31/31/31 - Guts
Ancient Power
-----
31/31/31/x/31/31 - Guts
Outrage, Dragon Dance, Iron Head
In stock? No

187.png

Hoppip
Available versions:

31/x/31/31/31/31 - Infiltrator
Splash
In stock? No

227.png

Skarmory
Available versions:

31/31/31/x/31/31 - Sturdy
Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Curse, Stealth Rock
In stock? No

Hoenn

280.png

Ralts
In stock:

[M] 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Modest; Synchronize Growl, Memento, Destiny Bond
[M] 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Jolly; Synchronize Growl, Memento, Destiny Bond

Sinnoh

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Unova

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Kalos

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Rules and other Info

-
Don't be shy! If there's a Pokemon that you want and I don't have in stock, feel free to ask
me to breed one for you. The same applies to unlisted species.

-All of my Pokemon are non-redis.

-All of my listed Pokemon are first come first serve. I will reserve it for up to a week
for you. If you have a problem that stops you from trading (for example, you can't connect
to the internet on your 3DS/2DS system), I can extent that time. If you don't
inform me ahead of time and a week passes, your Pokemon will be put back up for trade.
You may have a maximum of three Pokemon reserved at a time.

-If you like the IV spread of a Pokemon I'm offering and I don't have one with the nature
you want in stock, let me know. I most likely will be able to breed one for you with the
nature of your choice. The same applies to some abilities, but not all.

Looking for~

-Anything with perfect IVs and/or good egg moves that is not listed in my shop

-Shiny Pokemon (there are some exceptions; must be Kalos native)

-Anything in a Pokebank-exclusive Pokeball (Dream/Safari/Apricorn Pokeballs)

Specifics:

-HA [Unburden] Swirlix

-HA starter Pokemon [NOT Kalos or Kanto starters]

----

In some cases, I might be willing to trade more than one of my Pokemon in return for one
of yours. If you have an offer, even if it isn't something listed here, just let me know!
We might be able to work something out.

Last edited:
Years
It's great to see one trade store for Generation 4.

These encouraging me to continue my pokemon platinum

Do you have already all the pokemons of gen 4? If not, i can check my game to see if I can have one to spare.

Pokébreeder
Years
@Batto
I already have access to every starter prior to Gen V, but thanks for the offer. (: You're right, though- I might be able to make use of other Pokemon. Which do you have?

i don't have any shinies. but i have a level 82 raichu, level 64 vaporeon, 45 mismagius, level 11 ralts,level 63 nidoqueen, level 42 alakazam, level 50 zapdos, level 49 primeape, 32 absol, level 100 hoothoot and jasmines steelix from olivine on level 100.
can you clone pokemon?
but I'm interested in any of your; bulbasaur, torchic, treeko and mudkip.
and i would give up my first born son for your bayleef haha. thanks mate

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018

Just a Trade Shp
This is a trade shop for Pokemon X and Y versions. It currently consists of Hidden Ability,
Pokebank-exclusive and IV Bred Pokemon.

My Trade Review Thread

312.gif
Friend Safari Pokemon
311.gif

(These are Pokemon who are guaranteed to have at least 2 perfect IVs, which I can also catch with its Hidden Ability for you [if applicable].)

027.gif

Sandshrew

131.gif

Lapras

021.gif

Spearow

084f.gif

Doduo

056.gif

Mankey

202.gif

Wobbuffet

165.gif

Ledyba

225.gif

Delibird

215.gif

Sneasel

219.gif

Magcargo

163.gif

Hoothoot

221.gif

Piloswine

190.gif

Aipom

274.gif

Nuzleaf

323.gif

Camerupt

361.gif

Snorunt
353.gif

Shuppet

342.gif

Crawdaunt

317.gif

Swalot

359.gif

Absol

299.gif

Nosepass

302.gif

Sableye

290.gif

Nincada

400.gif

Bibarel

423.gif

Gastrodon

437.gif

Bronzong

419f.gif

Floatzel

426.gif

Drifblim

447.gif

Riolu

442.gif

Spiritomb

517.gif

Munna

557.gif

Dwebble

600.gif

Klang

627.gif

Rufflet

629.gif

Vullaby

608.gif

Lampent

539.gif

Sawk

Barbaracle

Dedenne

Heliolisk

Phantump

Spritzee

Floette

Fletchinder

Pumpkaboo

Diggersby

Pancham

Frogadier

585-summer.gif
IV Bred Pokemon
585-summer.gif

I have parents available to IV breed any of the following:

175.gif

Togepi
Timid nature (-Attack +Speed)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Serene Grace or Hustle

607.gif

Litwick
Modest nature (+Special Attack - Attack)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Flame Body or Flash Fire
Endure, Heat Wave

447.gif

Riolu
Jolly nature (-Special Attack +Speed)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Steadfast or Inner Focus
Bullet Punch, Vacuum Wave

[Sprite Unavailable]
Goomy
Bold nature (-Attack +Defense)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Sap Sipper, Gooey, or Hydration

004.gif

Charmander
Modest nature
31/x/31/31/31/31
Blaze
Flare Blitz

[Sprite unavailable]
Espurr
Modest Nature
31/x/31/31/31
Infiltrator or Keen Eye
Scratch, Leer

207.gif

Gligar
Jolly Nature (-Special Attack +Speed)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Immunity, Hyper Cutter, or Sand Veil

123f.gif

Scyther
Jolly nature (-Special Attack +Speed)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Swarm or Technician

391.gif
Pokebank Exclusive Pokemon
390.gif

These are Pokemon which are unobtainable on Pokemon X/Y without use of Pokebank.

137.gif

Porygon

109.gif

Koffing

019.gif

Rattata

052.gif

Meowth

152.gif

Chikorita

155.gif

Cyndaquil

158.gif

Totodile

200.gif

Misdreavus

252.gif

Treecko

258.gif

Mudkip

349.gif

Feebas

387.gif

Turtwig

390.gif

Chimchar

393.gif

Piplup

495.gif

Snivy

498.gif

Tepig

501.gif

Oshawott

546.gif

Cottonee

554.gif

Darumaka

500.gif

Emboar is trying to intimidate you into reading the rules.
Is it working? c:

Rules / Other Info

-My Pokemon are non-redis. This means that any Pokemon I send you is not to be sent to anyone else.
Redis rights do not apply to parent Pokemon, so you are not obligated to avoid redistribution of the offspring
of Pokemon that I have sent you.

-If you're interested in something IV bred, please remember that I only accept trades of equal value.
I will not redistribute your Pokemon unless you specifically tell me that I may. I will only use it for
IV breeding. At this time, I will not be accepting IV bred species that I already have, otherwise
expanding my shop will be difficult. (:

-None of the Pokemon being offered in my shop have been cloned. However, I do not at all mind
accepting cloned Pokemon.

-If I do not have the Pokemon you are looking for, let me know. I'll see what I can do about
IV breeding or obtaining the species you want. This does not apply to Friend Safari
Pokemon, but I am willing to accept breeding requests, so long as I am not already
working on more than a few requested IV breeds.

-Friend Safari Pokemon will be untouched and can be captured in the Pokeball
of your choice (not including Masterball or that which can only be obtained
in previous generations, such as ones made with apricorns.)

-Pokebank exclusive Pokemon will very likely be level 1, untouched, and in a normal Pokeball,
except for Misdreavus, which will always be in a Moon Ball. I do not take
Pokeball requests for Pokebank exclusive species.

-IV bred Pokemon will be untouched and at level 1.
If the species you requested has
egg moves listed, then the one you will receive will have the same. I am not taking
requests for egg moves at this time.

-If you want something to use for IV breeding but lack something that I would want
for one of my IV bred Pokemon, just let me know. I often have leftovers from IV breeding
which will likely have 3-5 IVs. If nobody wants them, they will be put on Wonder Trade,
so don't hesitate to ask.

-If you want a certain species in a certain Pokeball, I will make an attempt to obtain one for you.
I am unable to get Pokemon in apricorn Pokeballs, aside from the previously mentioned Misdreavus.

Happy trading!

Last edited:

Pokébreeder
Years
Sure, which ones would you like?
Look, I do clone the shinies. It seems as if you'll be the first person to trade with me through my shop. I already have four of those Bayleef on-hand, and I can clone for more...how about you take it and just send whatever junk Pokemon you have lying around? (:

i would be happy to give you my zapdos for one of your bayleef's. if it wouldn't be to much effort could i also get one of your torchic's, mudkip & treeko, and a bulbasaur, and i can give you some hoenn pokemon or something for the trouble.
my friend code is;
1937-1587-0049
Name; SAMMY

I'm going to be online most hours, as i do not sleep. I'm awaiting your reply haha!
thanks.

EDIT: yes the zapdos is 'untouched' i guess. I'm not too familiar with the lingo but i caught it at the power plant and its been sitting in my box ever since, also. would it be possible for me to get a ralts too?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
I have a level 100 Shiny Rayquza I am looking to expand my collection of legendaries with Aruseus in mind and maybe a few others if you can I would like to get Giratina Kyogre and an Aruseus for this Rayquaza if you can you may duplicate it to your hearts content
Gen 4 friend code 3354-4816-3818

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Batto
Okay, you want a Torchic, Mudkip, and Treecko (lvl 1), and shiny Bayleef and Ralts? Got it.
I don't remember my FC, honestly. I'll put it up here soon, though. What time(s) would work for you for trading? I'm in EST, and I can be around nearly any evening/night (not after midnight).

@Triston
I currently do not have non-hacked versions of those Pokemon (short of Giratina), but if I manage to get them, should I PM/VM you?

Pokébreeder
Years
@Batto
Okay, you want a Torchic, Mudkip, and Treecko (lvl 1), and shiny Bayleef and Ralts? Got it.
I don't remember my FC, honestly. I'll put it up here soon, though. What time(s) would work for you for trading? I'm in EST, and I can be around nearly any evening/night (not after midnight).

also, can i get an eevee, squirtle & cyndaquil? that would be perfect. well, I'm in AEST which i think is roughly 10 hours ahead of new york time. so to figure it out i would need the city your in so we can organise a time for us to trade, or maybe you would prefer to do the math. I'm in Sydney, Nsw. Australia. maybe you could tell me the time it is where you are when you reply. so i can figure out your online times

for the help your going to give me, I'm going to try and catch the legendary dogs for you. I've been saving them for a rainy day and i think you deserve him. might take me a while though.

EDIT: so the list of pokemon i want is;
eevee squirtle cyndaquil bulbasaur torchic treeko mudkip [shiny] Bayleef [shiny] Ralts

the natures don't bother me to much. whatever nature you think is good suits me. but i would prefer males over females. but if this cannot be helped. so be it.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't live in New York, but it's the same time zone that I'm in. The only times I'm not available no matter what are mornings before 11 or 12 and I can only be after 6pm on weekends, most of the time.

Because you don't want any specific Pokemon aside from shinies, I'm going to wait to remove them from my list until we actually trade. (If you wanted certain ones, I would reserve them.)

The legendary dogs aren't necessary, but they're welcome in my shop haha. I have a copy of Soulsilver, so if you don't want to, don't worry about it. I'm able to get them myself- I just haven't gotten around to it yet. [;

Pokébreeder
Years
I'm ready to trade now? haha. yeah i don't really know when your mornings are and stuff ect. maybe if you give me a time. in your time zone. i can log on and contact you then? cause i think it will be a hit and miss if we don't organise a specific time.

EDIT: jeeze. lmfao i missed you by like 15 minutes. hahahaha. I've been up waiting for you for sooooo long. maybe you should enable your PM's
just for a couple days so we can do business.

Last edited:

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
jess...yeah I checked. do you have any gen 5 games? my wifi is wpa and cant use my pearl heartgold or soulsilver. I have all of kyoto university's trade for evolution! event pokemon and a helpful cubchoo (search them up, they're legit events) and will be cloned via ar. I can give you 2 of those pokemon and would like clones of your shiny bayleef and your shiny ralts
thanks for reading!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Batto
Okay, I'd be able to trade at 10pm tonight (my time)- which is noon where you live. Will that work for you? I'll need a bit of time to clone the Ralts, though. It's hit or miss, whether or not I can clone well haha. Usually miss.

@Jeanne
I do have a Gen V game, yes. My shop generally isn't open to trading in any generation except IV, but because you are unable to trade in any other way, I'll make an exception. (This would not stand if someone just doesn't own Gen IV games, though.) [:
What time zone are you in?
I'm in -5 UTC (EST).
Also, just a heads up that I've tried to find it, and helpful Cubchoo is not an event. Are you referring to the Japanese event "Pokemon Smash! Cubchoo"?

Edit:
Okay, Batto, I just checked and you haven't been around to see this post. Perhaps tomorrow night at the same time?

Last edited:

Pokébreeder
Years
@Batto
Okay, I'd be able to trade at 10pm tonight (my time)- which is noon where you live. Will that work for you? I'll need a bit of time to clone the Ralts, though. It's hit or miss, whether or not I can clone well haha. Usually miss.

can you tell me the closest mayor city your closest too? or is your time EXACTLY the same as NYC?
that way you can give me an approximate time and i will log on then. this would make things alot easier.
how do i contact you? post on this thread at that time? or i will give you a date & time once i know your time location. :DD
anyways yeah. closest major city? or yeah.. I really need these pokemon hahaha.
and yeah if you can't get the ralts thats fine, i have one. hehe.

eevee squirtle cyndaquil bulbasaur torchic treeko mudkip [shiny] Bayleef

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Okay, this should make it easier:
Spoiler:

It would be easiest if we had a planned time, in my opinion. Will you be available at noon/12n (your time) today? It's nighttime for me, but I won't be able to trade during the day.
Oh, and I already cloned the Ralts, so don't worry about that.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2014
Sorry about that. =/

Are you perhaps interested in a Regice? =)
I would love a shiny Ponyta if you are. o.o

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I am interested, yes. Is your Regice untouched? (An untouched Pokemon has not been leveled up, has no EV points, ribbons, etc., its moves have not been changed, has no nickname, and so on.)

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2014
I believe it is; I'll double-check -- the only thing changed about it since catching it is that it has the PKRS...
I actually have all three of the Regis that I would be willing to part with, but those are nicknamed "Rock," "Steel," and "Ice," cause I'm lame lol. So until I replay Ruby, I figure that spare Regice is likely the only one to be traded.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sounds good to me. {:
When are you available to trade? Also, would you like the Ponyta to be nicknamed?

Back