• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon Project: Juno Region

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2014
Hi.

Just the other weak, I started a Project on RPG Maker XP. Its a new region with all 649 Pokemon and thats not all! Not only you battle the original Gym Leaders, Elite 4 and Champion, but old characters from old games such as all the Professors including Professor Oak, Birch, Elm, Rowan and Juniper and Elite 4, Champions and Gym Leaders from Previous Games!

Playing as one of the Heroes from Heart Gold and Soul Silver (Will be more if I can get hands on sprites) you start in the Juno Region in a village called Umeric, When you exit your house, your rival (Blue/Gary) will take you to Prof. Oaks Lab to select one of the Kanto Starters to be your first Pokemon!

After a battle with your Rival, you head up to a town called Libercy Town through the Juno Regions Route 1 where you can encounter countless number of Pokemon usually found in those route 1 in Previous Games such as Rattata, Starly, Bidoof and even Pidgey.

When you arrive, your path is blocked by Oddish to exit to route 3 and you must go and complete your Pokemon League Registration at the Pokemon League, Home of the Elite 4.

When you try to register, the guard said that you must have a Pokedex, but suddenly Professor Birch appears and gives you the Pokedex! After complete of Registration, you return to face your second rival Brendan!

After you battled Brendan, you can head out to Route 3!

(Thats all, will update every weekend when possible)

Features:
- All 649 Pokemon can be caught or obtained (by NPC or Code)
- Form Changes for all Pokemon that have different forms!
- Unique places and couple of old ones
- (Maybe) Get access to certain parts of regions
- New Original Items
- New Evolution Methods
- (Maybe) Online Mode

Screenshots:
vqjuo2.jpg

1y0jgm.jpg

wgtbph.jpg

nc94y.jpg

Want to be apart of this project?
If you can submit a resource such as Overworld Sprites (DS Form), Battle Sprites, Tilesets or pieces of music I put up then PM me on these fourms with the resource you want to contribute. But I must approve! If its in my list below then submit it and you can do one of the follow things:

- Credit
+
- A Trainer on the routes
- A Gym Leader (6 spots left)
More to come!

List of Stuff Needed:
- HGSS Tilesets
- DPPT Tilesets
- DP Overworlds

Credit:
Mateshard005 - For Designing the Game and Storyline
Venom12 - HGSS Overworlds in his Pokemon DS Pack
Rick1234 - Black and White Ultimate Pack
Rafael-Animal - For custom Overworlds (Birch and Brendan)

Last edited:

RaulCortez

Maybe active...sometimes?
Years
Hey,

Remember that topic you made..."What would you like to see in a Pokémon fan game?" Well, check it out. Read it. People have given really good advices about starting your fan game.

I think that's the best input i can give you about your game. You'll find stuff to really take in consideration before doing more of this project of yours. Right now it feels like you have a bunch of ideas scattered around, and they don't make a solid storyline so you can actually do all the things you wish to do. This is a very, very ambitious project many have thought about but no one i've seen has completed it yet.

Last edited:
Back