• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Elaynii's Junk

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Hey there, PokéCommunity!

It's me, Elaynii, and I'm bringing back my old concept art thread! This time, it's gonna be bigger and better than ever. Let me go ahead and state this, just because I MAY not use some of these designs does NOT give you the right to take them as your own. I worked hard to think of these designs and Fakémon, so, please don't use them without my permission! :( I am revamping some of the old sketches, and I may end up posting some fully colored work. As I have stated on previously, these are CONCEPTS and the may be revamped or even discarded. Don't get your hopes up, especially if you like a design, it may or may not stay. Now, on to the showcase! For now, I'll leave you all with this, while I'm doing some revamping. Now, do keep in mind that these Fakémon will be used in Ironed Heart, if they are confirmed.

Note: Some concepts me be unposted on my deviantART account. I always post concepts and drafts on other forums before I finalize it and post it on dA, but, they will have my "watermark." You can find me on deviantART, I'm Elaynii! Feel free to watch me or leave a comment on my page, I'll always reply!

Poké Dex Status - 23%
Notable Trainers

► Gym Leaders - 50%

► Elite Four - 20%
Miscellaneous Trainers - 75%

Newlogo-1.png

Welcome to the Azelon Region!

NewAzelon.png

The Azelon Region is a region in which the game Zircon takes place in. It is home to Pokémon that have never been seen before. All of them are unique in both appearance and personality; these Pokémon are who you will embark on an epic journey through the Azelon Region! The region itself is very lush and very tropical in appearance, which makes it an ideal place for exotic Pokémon! Before you start your journey, you will have to choose from three Pokémon and they are Purleaf, Lavapho, and Hydrake.

starters.png

GYM LEADERS
Foila
The Elegant Dancer

1. Foila is the first Gym Leader that you face on your journey through the Azelon region. She trains the elegant, yet vicious Grass-type Pokémon. She is a very kind yet timid girl, but, she has a large heart. While she isn't in her Gym, she is down at the local hospital working with the sick children.
Badge: Branch Badge

Desputa
Bullet Boxer

3. Desputa is the third Gym Leader that the player will face on their journey. She is a very curious character, she prefers to spend her time on the sandbag rather than battling Pokémon. She only does so in fear of her father's wrath. She uses Fighting-type Pokémon.
Badge: Tussle Badge

Tara
An Elegant Beauty

7. Tara is the seventh Gym Leader. She is an elegant Pokémon Trainer accompanied by her lovely Water Pokémon. She uses them to participate in shows and to please the crowds of children with their splashes. Tara is rarely seen in her Gym, she's normally out close to the beaches or any body of water. She is extremely vain and isn't above degrading her challengers.
Badge: Tsunami Badge

Confirmed PokéDex Data
COMING SOON

Credits To
Litera-sure, The Dewitty, and Daybreak-Machine for the Gym Leader sprites.

Last edited:
Years
Wow, I love all of your fakemon, Elaynii, they look so much like Pokemon, yet the concepts are so unique. Great job on all of them, especially Zaphin and Voltark. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
Wow, I love all of your fakemon, Elaynii, they look so much like Pokemon, yet the concepts are so unique. Great job on all of them, especially Zaphin and Voltark. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Thank you! <3
You've got no idea how much that means to me! n_n Regarding your wish to see more, it shall be granted!

Spoiler:

Name: Chibaki
Species: Frilled Pokémon
Type: Ghost Fire
Ability: Levitate
Evolution Line: Chibaki → Lv. 30 → ??? → Dusk Stone → ???

Dex Entry: Chibaki is a very bratty Pokémon. If it doesn't get its way, it will pitch a fit until it does. During these tantrums, these childish Pokémon will set themselves on fire and Slam into the one who offended it.

Ah, Chibaki.. this one brings back memories. She was my first Fakémon to be confirmed to Pokémon: Ironed Heart! She holds a special place and due to this, there is only ONE of her species that is available to capture. You must hatch the egg!

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
These are all so very well-done, I agree with Karpman that they do look like official Pokemon. I think the sharks are my favourite, though I love that Vanip as well. I also like the fact that you added the details for Chibaki and I'd love to know them for the other ones as well if you've thought them out.

In any case, great work and do keep it going C:

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
Simple yet amazing!
You're continual improval is quite impressive! ^^
KEEP IT UP!

Thanks, Hari~!! <3

These are all so very well-done, I agree with Karpman that they do look like official Pokemon. I think the sharks are my favourite, though I love that Vanip as well. I also like the fact that you added the details for Chibaki and I'd love to know them for the other ones as well if you've thought them out.

In any case, great work and do keep it going C:

o3o!

Many, many thanks {Swan}!

I'm so glad my work isn't being ignored like it is on some other forums. It seems that the sharks are a favorite too. I may do more with them! Vanip is a personal favorite, as I have a major soft spot for bats.. that is the only reason I don't hate Zubat~ ;w;

Anyways, your wish -regarding the details for the other 'mons- shall be granted! They will be added to the original post and spoiler'd here.

Spoiler:

Anyways, after being brain dead for quite a while, I just stole Silver's post for the rival, Flaire.
I messed up on so much here... -- Reference WAS used. --

Spoiler:

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
I haz a update 4 u gaiz~~

I present to you all, Trinity, my Hydreigon!

Spoiler:

Meet Trinity, my Hydreigon in Pokémon Black! (( I traded him over to White because I wanted to start over in Black, but, then I realized, I didn't want too. So, I sent him back to Black and started over in White. o3o; ))

I only drew him because I wanted to try my hand at drawing Hydreigon, as I'm going to need it for an upcoming piece. However, I must admit ... Trinity is the very backbone of my team and he has only lost one fight, and that was against Ghetsis' Hydreigon .. who is a cheater. Trinity is a very valued asset to the team, and he knows that. He, in a sense, is spoiled. He hasn't let it go to his head ... yet!

Trinity was cared deeply for and utterly pampered as a Deino. All of the vitamins, Potions, and all of the healings items went towards his growth. Smaller than the normal Deino, Trinity was often never given a second glance by the other Pokémon within his team. However, Cereal always took her relaxation time to encourage the young Pokémon. She along with Lumpy, who was a Boldore at this time, trained with him. After evolving for the first time, Trinity became ferocious in battle. The ridicule the other Pokémon had given him had hardened his heart and he took his anger out on any opponent he faced. However, when faced with the Hydreigon of Ghetsis, Trinity was pushed to the edge. Seeing Cereal and Lumpy, the only two who had given him any thought, fall he only saw red. He tried his hardest to defeat the Brutal Pokémon, but he too fell. Wounded and angry, he evolved once more. Angry and now having a fighting chance, Trinity quickly avenged his fallen comrades!

I honestly don't know of those ... THINGS that Hydreigon calls "legs" can support its body. I tried, can't say I didn't. I had ... to use the sprite as a base for the upper body, mainly the furred portions ... and if you haven't noticed, Trinity is fluffier than the normal Hydreigon.

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
@Mr. Mammoth - Thank you! I appreciate the kind words~ so, I have a new fake for you all! Meet Coalire!

Spoiler:

Name: Coalire
Species: Coal Pokémon
Type: Fire Rock
Ability: Flame Body or Sturdy
Evolution Line: Coalire → Lv. 29 → Coalagma

Dex Entry: Coalire love to lurk within magma pools and scare wandering trainers and Pokémon. They have the ability to hide their flame at will.

groteske

lurker
Years
  • Age 34
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 20, 2012
Nice Fakemon. Your evolutions are more "natural" and logical to the game than most. The shark series is the best.

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
Nice Fakemon. Your evolutions are more "natural" and logical to the game than most. The shark series is the best.

Thanks, I appreciate it. :)

Here be mah pig.

Spoiler:

Pigelec, the Elepig Pokémon.

Type(s): Electric
Height: 2' 01"
Weight: 12.6 lbs
Dex Entry: The electrified fur around its neck and tail is extremely soft. It is very popular among most females and young trainers.

: Route 4, Route 5, Geyser Lake, Mt. Creation, and Purity Lake

Last edited:

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
So, I'm back guys with a new fake for my game, meet Bombtick!
Spoiler:

Bombtick, the Detonating Pokémon.

Type(s)
: Bug/Steel
Height: 0' 03"
Weight: 1.3 lbs

Dex Entry: These little bugs are docile creatures. Should the be hit with any sort of flame, they will detonate on impact.

Years
Wow, you're very good at imitating Sugimori's style and you've got some of the most interesting ideas for fakemon yet. I absolutely adore the ones you've made so far! The piggy's (it's called Pigelec I assume, going by the url) smile coupled with those little floppy ears make it super cute. If there were merchandise of these, I'd buy them in a heartbeat! You're a great artist, so keep it up. :D

Back