• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite video game

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
What is your favorite video game? I pretty much would have to go with Final Fantasy 4 5 and 6 i don't know why i just like them a lot how about you?

Years
I don't think I have one favorite game
It all depends on what mood I'm in.
For general play and supers, I like City of Heroes/Villains.
For Sci-Fi, I (currently) like EVE Online (I have high hopes for Fallen Earth).
For fantasy, Warhammer: Age of Reckoning is looking promising (I miss a good fantasy game - not really playing one right now).
For very quick play, I like FastCrawl (fantasy) or Weird Worlds (not-quite-4x Sci-Fi).
That covers everything I currently play much.

Years
One of my favourite games would have to be Silent Hill 2, because of how it made me feel when I played the game.

Other notable games would be Tales of Symphonia, The Unfinished Swan - because of what it stands for, Metal Gear Solid and more. (I could go on for a while! XD)​

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
My favourite game is a three-way tie! It's between Grandia, Digimon World and Borderlands 2. Each have flaws such as Grandia's grinding system, Digimon World's infinite number of glitches, and Borderlands 2's petering story line towards the end, but I think these are my top three games of all time. They're very diverse games from each other but I enjoyed each one immensely and they each have countless replay value; but maybe not once you've only just completed the story haha. An honourable mention goes to H.E.D.Z which would be my number one favourite game since it's incredibly intuitive and extremely fun to play, but the huge amount of glitches and bugs ruins that. :p

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Animal Crossing. I have logged so many hours into those games it puts my Pokemon playtime to shame probably.

FrankOcean

OFWGKTA ALL DAY
Years
I've played lots of games my time alive, and none have come close to Crash Bandicoot.
That games was so fun for me as a kid, and it still is now. I don't even care if the newest games might be bad, it's Crash!

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
Especially since the XBLA version that came out last year fixed the few problems I had with the original, Sonic CD wins by far. I don't know why, but this game always has a certain charm to it that always makes me want to go back and play it.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
I don't have one favourite, but if I was to class several as my favourites then, that'd be: Fable: Lost chapters and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time.
Those are the only game series or games that have ever appealed to me, apart from Pokemon.

I always try to put a lot of effort into playing the Fable series most.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Tales of Symphonia! I'm not sure what games come after this one but this game is my favorite game for sure. Despite the fact that I can't call myself a major fan with pride as I have lost that pride I don't think this game will ever not be my favorite.

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
Fire Emblem. Specifically Fire Emblem 7, but I love all the games. Something about the game play and the story just grabbed my attention straight away, even from a young age.
My other favourites are probably Advance Wars and Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker.

TheWaffleKiing

Pokemon Lets Player :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2014
Ruby

Halo but halo 4 was a huge dissapointment i got it early from gameworld but at the moment its pokemon ruby :P x

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
Years
WWF No Mercy I spent hours of my childhood with this game but honestly as little kid my favorite game would flip everyday. So for today the one I remember most is WWF No Mercy.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
This is incredibly hard to choose between. My favourite game would definitely be one of the Zelda games, although there are just so many of them that I love just about equally as much, all with their cons and pros, so choosing between them is just.. AUGH! In any case, A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and Wind Waker all lie high up there, probably because they're some of the games I've played the most out of any games I've ever owned, and while I may have lost my ALttP, and though the memory card for my gamecube has somehow broken making me lose all my files for all the others, they'll still remain my favourites :D

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
Years
I have a favorite game for different genres, although If I were forced to choose one, it'd be Final Fantasy VI. My favorite series as a whole is Kingdom Hearts.

Valvatorez

Prinny Instructor
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Hmmm...I'm not sure, to be honest. The first game that springs to mind is Tales of Symphonia, since it was my introduction to the JRPG genre...well, I'd played FFVII and FFVIII beforehand, but at the time I wasn't really aware they were JRPGs; they were just games I'd played and thought were alright. ToS had an anime-esque style and a far more captivating story and cast of characters, helped in no small part by the voice acting, and I found the battle system more engaging. It just seemed to click with me more than FF did, and encouraged me to try more of the genre.

That said, I'm very fond of Golden Sun. I remember being extremely excited about it, then finally getting it along with a black GBA, and I loved it. The Lost Age was the better, longer game, but the original has particular significance for me; it was just so much fun. Taking on Saturos at Mercury Lighthouse, summoning Thor/Meteor/Judgement for the first time, taking out Deadbeard after slogging through Crossbone Isle, and then finding out that there was going to be more to come...yeah, Golden Sun is a definite competitor for this.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
I just recently started playing them, but the Donkey Kong Country series is absolutely brilliant imo. I'd only played DK64 (which apparently is included in the DKC universe and which I loved) up until my bff irl informed me that the SNES games were available on Virtual Console, and they're really such good games for their time wow. And then...I love Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Spyro: Year of the Dragon, and Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie. (I can't pick between them okay)

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
my favorite is TES Oblivion because faults and all i keep coming back to it since launch. many didnt like the unfair level scaling but im a sucker for a hardcore gaming experience. morrowind was more dense and involved but doesnt have a lasting fun factor as i still have a copy and now get bored of it. skyrim is awesome but freakishly easy and too shallow. i say oblivion is more fun than morrowind and more hardcore than skyrim

a second would be a tie between Dark Souls and GTA San Andreas

Back