• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

this is my veary first poetry

nanok242

<-<-Aipom lover go aipom
Years
this is my veary first poetry so plz tell me how it is

would you care

would you care if i die
would i care if you die
if you died tomorrow would any one care
would any one come to your funeral
would they come to get out of the day
or because they care
would you care if i die
would any one care

plz tell me if you like it

Last edited:

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
Hmm, not bad ^_^ I juzt have a zmall zuggeztion.
do they come to get out of the day or come cause they care
You may want to change "cause" into "because" and take out the zecond come, oh, and maybe change "do" into "would". I know it dosn't seem like a big deal, and it isn't but small things like that just make it seem like there iz more thought behind the poem ^_~ Lol, they're juzt little optionz that in my opinion would zound better, but it'z your poem and your opinion iz the only one that matterz.

It'z very dark, zeemz like alot of peomz are. But there'z nothing wrong with that. Many people write and read poemz when they feel deprezzed and they're good for reliving ztrezz or relating to another perzonz' problemz.

It'z quite good, ezpecialy for a firzt try! Keep it up! Poetry iz a great thing to get into and you can only get better ^__^

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
Lol, that happend to me the other day. I had a great idea for a poem and wrote it down but I lozt it *_* Now I don't remember any of it except the bazic idea -_- But oh well.

Hopefully you'll have more pozted zoon, I'd love to zee what elze you can think of^__^

nanok242

<-<-Aipom lover go aipom
Years
sorry for posting 2 time but i thonght of a nother one

darkness
darkness is power​
darkness is strangth sp)​
darkness will help you​
and darkness gides you​

it is not much of a poem but i think it is nice

Back