• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
473.png

The Daily Chit-Chat

Welcome to the DCC! Post here about anything and everything, keep it active and interesting. This is the Winter/Summer edition of the DCC.

Ani473MS.png

But first, some rules:

• This is not a welcome thread, so please don't post saying 'I'm new here blah blah blah', there's a forum for that which is located here. It will be considered spam. Posts saying you're leaving are acceptable, however, add something to them, other than saying 'I'm leaving, bye.'

• Don't ask what the topic is. Just read through a couple of posts and figure out what it is, but, if the topic is dying, you may change it/revive it.

• Don't discuss topics that have their own forum, they have their own forum for a reason.

• Refrain from changing the topic frequently, if it's been changed recently, there isn't a need to do so again, unless it's dying.

• Don't flame, troll, harass and offend any members. Repeat offenders will be dealt with, regardless of who you are.

• HAVE FUN

As long as you follow the rules posted above, you're welcome to post here. Have fun, chat and if you have any questions, aim them towards myself, Live_Wire466, or Razor Leaf. Without further ado, chat away!​

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
So what is everyone looking forward to doing over their winter breaks!?

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
wsQWq.gif

HI Y'ALL WELCOME TO THE NEW DCC

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'M NEW HERE BLAH BLAH BLAH

What's the topic?

Anyway let's change it

Live you suck

/ban

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I think I hit every rule...

Oh except for things that have their own forum. HOW ABOUT THOSE COMPUTERS U GUISE

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
While I wait for my job applications to be reviewed/replied to, I'm just going to post around and work on my summer tan, lol. Hooray for summer Christmases!

I TAKE TOO LONG TO REPLY TO THESE THINGS WHAT ARE Y'ALL EVEN GOING ON ABOUT

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Oh, it's a new DCC. Which I probably won't end up posting in much; people here are too intimidating ;;

Since yesterday (it's Wednesday here now) I've been on break. ...Of course, I had midterms, but that's beside the point. There's also midterms today but they're for classes I'm not taking so it's all good (b' ')b And we also get Jan. 2nd off which makes me even happier~

Anyways, I'll probably be doing stuff on the interwebz and playing games (mostly Apollo Justice, Pokemon HG, Corpse Party, and possibly whatever games I get for X-Mas/post X-Mas plus the ones on my iPod Touch).

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
BLACK/WHITE IS THE WORST GENERATION IT CAN GO DIE
says the stubborn ass kanto fan

Aw, Roswell, the DCC isn't intimidating, lol.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I've been pretty much on break since November. xD So far I have done nothing but move. Though this weekend I'm *hoping* to do something with my family for Christmas.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Oh, it's a new DCC. Which I probably won't end up posting in much; people here are too intimidating ;;

Since yesterday (it's Wednesday here now) I've been on break. ...Of course, I had midterms, but that's beside the point. There's also midterms today but they're for classes I'm not taking so it's all good (b' ')b And we also get Jan. 2nd off which makes me even happier~

Anyways, I'll probably be doing stuff on the interwebz and playing games (mostly Apollo Justice, Pokemon HG, Corpse Party, and possibly whatever games I get for X-Mas/post X-Mas plus the ones on my iPod Touch).
Who said you were allowed to post here?

Spoiler:

BLACK/WHITE IS THE WORST GENERATION IT CAN GO DIE
says the stubborn ass kanto fan

Aw, Roswell, the DCC isn't intimidating, lol.
hahaha oh man, that's rich. A Kanto fan saying other regions/gens are bad. Harlequin, you sure are a riot.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Ah, a new DCC. You know, I have begun to wonder how long this particular DCC will last... Only a month, or less? XD

Anyway, this is probably the hottest festive season at my place... literally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back