• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elements and Sider's Ultimate Shop-SHINY,EVENTS,HA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elements1

Meh
Years
CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Elements1

Meh
Years
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!​
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
f4efk5.png

NOW OFFERING ENIGMA BERRIES!

ATTENTION!!! AS OF 3/30/2014 OUR SHOP NOW OFFERS N'S ZORUA!

Breeding Section:

As you know we offer pretty much EVERY Pokemon for PokeDex entry. Since we have access to pretty much every Pokemon, we also offer breeding services for all breedable mons' as well. When requesting a Pokemon to be bred please try and include as much information as you can about its desirable stats, moves, nature, etc. when it's all said and done. I am a pretty good breeder, but sometimes if its not possible for me for one reason or another to get a certain set of moves, you will get something as close as I can get to what you desire. Most of the time, I WILL come through for you though =] As far as IV's and Natures, I can usually get natures and I GUARANTEE AT LEAST 5 IV's. So please fill out IV's as desired or I will give you what I THINK will best competitively give you the edge.

Please fill out requests something like this:

Pokemon:
Ability:
Desired Egg Moves: (Will do my best =] )
Desired IVs: xx-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx (HP-ATK-DEF-SATK-SDEF-SPD)

Offer for Services:

* I will usually NOT breed for Pokeballs because I don't have an adequate amount of types in special Pokeballs at the current moment. If you have a request for a special Pokeball. You must make it worth my while since I'll probably have to dig out my old games and catch a female Pokemon compatible with the Pokemon you're requesting to fill the order =] sorry thats how I roll X]

If you have any Pokemon in special Pokeballs that you'd like to DONATE or TRADE ME, Please send me a PM regarding so, with the title "Special Pokeball FOR TRADE or DONATION etc. etc. etc. =]

**You will be Notified by PM if/when your request is accepted.

EV TRAINING:

I can also EV train Pokemon pretty well. If you're interested in this please note. I may have to train (increase the level) your Pokemon some or temporarily alter their move set in order to MAX OUT specific EV's. I have quite a few Heart Scales from farming them and getting them in trade so I can fix that, but just know it may or can be done. If you give me a Pokemon higher than level say 20 or 25 for the most part, I wont have to increase level, but below that in order to make sure they receive the proper EV's I will have to battle multiple hordes which may increase their level. If you wish for more information on this or have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Breeding/Training Queue: Taking on MAX of 3 People at once (1 breed project/person, or 3 EV Training/Person) <--SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Last edited:

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
TRUTH
2u5xtt5.png

Intimidate | Adamant
31 | 31 | 31 | 23| 31 | 31
156 HP | 104 Atk | 100 Def | 150 Speed
Dragon Dance | Waterfall | Earthquake | Ice Fang
Available at: Level 100 EV'd | Fully Redis

Used to know Bounce, but had to delete because of transfer issues

Notes: This is Bozo's shiny Gyarados, TRUTH, who was hatched in the days before the RNG was
cracked. If you receive her in a trade, you may trade her to other people under the conditions
that: 1) Her nickname TRUTH is unaltered - this pokemon is TRUTH - if you want a flawless shiny
Gyarados without a nickname, you will need to get it from somewhere else; and 2) this whole description
is copied into your thread (if you are offering it there). If you receive her in a trade, please post in
Bozo's thread to say you have her (even if you don't plan on trading her to anyone). Watch her hatch!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Need:Rayquaza, Groundon, Kyogre, Lugia, Ho-oh, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Articuno, Zapdos, Arceus, Shiny Latios 31/0/0/31/31/31(40 points)
For trade: (all have hidden abilities) Litwick, Hoppip, Fletchling, Torchic, Froakie, Slowpoke, Goomy, Charmander, Chimchar, Bagon, Beautifly/Dustox(wurple), Bulbasaur, Shroomish, Dratini, Mudkip, Binacle, Makuhita
FC: 5327-1324-7691
ing Heather

Last edited:
Years
i hope i understand the points system correctly...

Need: shiny darkrai
Offering: HA 5 iv espurr (31/31/31/31/xx/31 - own tempo- female - rash - 2 egg moves)
FC: 1934-1745-0893
IGN:Crystal

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Oooh, Bronzor with HA o3o

Shall I trade some other HA thing? I think Elements wanted a third thing last time, but we only traded 2 things.

MetalVolnutt

Legends never die!
Years
Hi! Would you accept a HA Gligar with Baton Pass/Agility and a HA Eevee for a Porygon2 and Gorebyss? (just for dex completion)

arinceo

Eat, Sleep, Pokemon
Years
Eevee (Anticipation)
Dratini (Marvel Scale)
Timburr (Iron Fist)
Luxio (Guts)
Bronzor (Heavy Metal)
Igglybuff (Friend Guard)
Ariados (Sniper)
Slugma (Weak Armor)
Sneasal (Pickpocket)
Chansey (Healer)
Goomy (Gooey)
Slowpoke (Regenerator)
Venipede (Speed Boost)
Treeko (Unburden)

I'm interested in these HA pokemon. What are you looking for as far as trades go? I have access to approximately 70 HA pokemon through friend safari :)

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
Were lookin for other HA pokemon we don't have, but were also open to other trade offers! Leave what you think is fair and well let you know ASAP.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 9, 2014
Interested in your shiny charizard, bagon, and starmie, but what are their natures and Ivs? see my signature for offers, have more if you can't find anything u like

MetalVolnutt

Legends never die!
Years
Hey man, it's me again. I hope we can negotiate. I am very interested in a normal Yveltal, a shiny Kyurem, a shiny event Genesect, a normal Meloetta, a normal Victini, a normal Shaymin and a normal Mismagius.
I've got the following shinies that you don't seem to have: Metagross, Grumpig, Tentacruel, Bellossom, Vileplume, Electrode, Carvanha, Luxio, Starly, Larvitar, Riolu, Zigzagoon among others. I've also got a lvl 100 shiny Cresselia.
So send me a PM so we can negotiate :)

uncleteemo

Platinum God C:
Years
Hi Elements,
I'm interested in:
Shiny houndoom
Shiny Elektross
Shiny Ursaring
Shiny Starmie

Would you be interested in:
Shiny lanturn
Shiny Krokorok
Shiny nosepass
Shiny qwilfish
Shiny jpn espeon
SHiny Golduck
Shiny zangoose
Shiny donphan

Jack

ego
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2020
Do you think you can get me a charmander? That'd be awesome.

MetalVolnutt

Legends never die!
Years
Hey man once again it's me. Just wondering if first evolution pokemon are still for free (that's what it says in the description). If they are I was wondering if I could have a single Cottonee (the last piece to complete my pokedex). I would really appreciate it :)

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
Hey man once again it's me. Just wondering if first evolution pokemon are still for free (that's what it says in the description). If they are I was wondering if I could have a single Cottonee (the last piece to complete my pokedex). I would really appreciate it :)

Trade Completed =]

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I am interested in many of your shinys, I will do a 1 for 1 deal, if you not mind to look at my thread for what you would want for these:
Shiny Onix
Shiny Latios
Shiny Darkrai
Shiny Flygon
Shiny Smoochem
Shiny Cinccino
Shiny Gliscor
Shiny Dusknoir
Shiny Octillery
Shiny Mushrunna
Shiny Walrin
Shiny Gigalith