• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Origin

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
  • Age 34
  • usa
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
intro.png

yourroom.png

outsideyourhouse.png

Lab1.png

Blast.png

Rout1.png

Viridiancity.png

enjoy

Ime still working out kinks in pokemon switching in the dbs so look forward to battle screens.

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
Years
This game is top quality i know he has given LOADS OF INFO
and posted it in my forums please give him loads of support

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
  • Age 34
  • usa
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
santadidit102 said:
cool xcept in the 2nd to last shot that other trainer is transparant...otherwise,great work!!!

~~Santa~~
yea I forgot to take that off since I got the people grass system working so i'll take the trans off.

edit I just finished The pokemon center for viridian city.

pokemoncenter-viridiancity.png

Last edited:

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
  • Age 34
  • usa
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
Kanto.

PS does anyone know how to show text at the bottom of the screen in the dbs this would realy help.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Sorry, I abandoned and forgot the DBS after I made my first game. (Take no offense, I just like CBS's more :P)

Constructive Crit:
1) Like I've never seen that screen before, lol :D I know you didnt coppy, but almost every single game has a screen nearly identical to that
2) That room has a little bit too much open space for my tastes
3) Might want to put some flowers or something in the lower part of the land jutting into the water. Too plain, in my opinion
4) Those pokeballs look like they're falling off the table
5) Too much open space toward the top
6) Nice lookin' grass animation, but the rip of the NPC looks offcolor
7) Too much open space toward the bottom

Don't take it too harshly- I've been around here way too long :P. Most of that advice is purely artistic; pokemon map design rarely has open places.

Years
Nice screens man the transparent trainer thing looked funny :P
U do know that u can make the screens smaller by pressing F5 dont u so u can fit lots in without taking up too much space lol. I hope this game goes right through to the end lol

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
  • Age 34
  • usa
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
Yea don't worry and ime having a cbs because well it would be best anyways it will go streight through the end.

Grimsg

Manga Merchant
Years
Hmm. looks good indeed. Though I do agree that home room looks incredibly huge and empty XD

Keep working on it. It looks like you're doing a fine job : )

Grimsg

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
  • Age 34
  • usa
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
The room is allmost Identicle to firereds and leafgreens I may not have got the right size but I tried though.
new cbs screens soon.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
Years
  • Age 34
  • usa
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
Sorry to double post I was suppose to have a demo out 3 days ago but my computer got sick so I had to work on it took 4 days to fix so I am way behind schedual.

I will post a demo tommorrow.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
rm2kdude said:
Sorry to double post I was suppose to have a demo out 3 days ago but my computer got sick so I had to work on it took 4 days to fix so I am way behind schedual.

I will post a demo tommorrow.
Don't rush it. We'd rather wait and play a good, well thought out and enjoyable demo than just play something from together which takes about two minutes to complete.

Back