• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favourite Gen 3 PvP Moment

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 6, 2013
A very long time ago i had a friend and we played Pokemon together and we agreed to battle with lvl 50-60 Pokemon, i had a Sharpedo as my first pokemon and he had a lvl 100 Dragonite, i was pissed, but i kept it to myself and continued, now as you all know, Attack, SP Attack and Speed is all what Sharpedo is about, i tought him Blizzard via TM, so i used it on his Dragonite, i went first due to Sharpedos good speed, i got a Critical Hit and One-Hit KOd his Dragonite, it felt sooo good.

Hahaha!

Whats your favourite Gen 3 PvP Moment?

I wasnt sure whether to post this in the battles section or here...

Also i apologize if theres a thread about this already, ill be honest i didnt search, i only looked at the first page of this forum.

Years
I have not tried any PvP with anyone but yeah I beated Elite Four Sydney with similar situation like your's. He was using his Cacturne and I had a weak Torkoal. I used Overheat at it and it One-Hit KOed his Cacturne.

Ari Niko

Sincerity
Years
My favourite moment would be when I nearly OHKO'd Phoebe's entire team with my Houdoom's crunch.

Never PvP'd with another person in RSE, but I did win quite a few PvP with my LeafGreen in 7th grade.

Back