• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How many legendaries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2010
Well, here are some hot topics regarding starters, legendary trios, and events.

How many legendaries and what types is everyone expecting. As we all know, DPPt was packed with legendaries, some even from other generations. I honestly hope there won't be any legendaries that have no relation to the plot (Heatran, Darkrai, Shaymin, you know the gang). Don't get me wrong, a few special ones will be cool (like maybe 2 that have Darkrai or Shaymin status).

Like in DPPt, there might be some genders and breeding capabilities, hopefully a lot more.

But I think they need to keep it simple:

2 cover legendaries

The Trio

The special legendary (the one that looks week but really isnt: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy)

2 wild cards (your Darkrai and Shaymin)

1 third version (like Rayquaza and Giritina)

and perhaps a special event to unlock previous generations.

Don't get me wrong, I know thats still quite a few, but DPPt really over did it.

So what/how many legendaries do you think will be in BW?

TheReal

Epic Member
Years
- 3 cover legendaries (counting there will be the third version)
- The Trio
- The special legendary
- 4 wild cards (don't ask me why, I just think there will be 4 in this situation)
Total: 11 new legendaries, yeah, a lot..

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
Years
  • Age 34
  • Fl
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
I love legendary Pokemon,my number 1 fav's are generally legend-like Lugia, Raikou.

But I don't think they should make more than 3.

How can you guys say 11??? That's too many. Honestly, as much as I love legendary Pokemon, I wish they'd stop making them. The more they make, it's like legendaries become less special.

They already made Arceus, Giritina, Daigla, and Palkia-which are diety's/gods/creators. There's no way they can top that, and if they try, then I'm gonna be irritated.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
We already have plenty of discussions about the legendaries.
*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back