• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone else have trouble finding certain pokemon in the Dream Radar?

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2013
First off I hope I am in the right forum...
I'm just wondering if I'm the only one.. To be clear the credits rolled a long time ago.
I'm at 338 pokemon caught(6 beldum, 3 slowpoke, 3 hoothoot + hooh/lugia/etc), So about 318 are random. And still haven't seen 1 Ralts or smoochum, and only gotten 1 staryu (some time ago).
I have a full box of porygons on each of my B2 & W2, get Spiritombs & Rotoms often enough that I'm not worried (maybe a 6-10 of each total), but there are still a few others that seem really rare since completing the game.
Anyone else have a similar problem? I've been searching the crap out of it & haven't found anything to help me.. I saw the guy (fennels freind) say something about maybe the colour of the orbs "Might" make a difference as to what pokemon show up, so Ive been Trying to shoot as many green & orange ones as possible, but it hasn't seemed to make much of a difference.

:Edit: Out of the 93 I have transferred to my B2 (I got it after W2, havent sent any to white since)
5 Spiritomb
2 togepi
4 rotom
1 riolu
Not including the ones I have released:
29 porygon
12 munna
13 Igglybuff
12 swablu
14 bronzor
So theres 6 I haven't seen in 100+ pokes...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2013
I've only had this game a couple weeks. Figured the orb counter colour out..
got a staryu & ralts first 2
If anyone else had the same problem: just use your basic extension with 1 cloud, shoot 1 orb(or more) of a different colour than the colour of the orb on the orb counter, and if it changes you did it right. you should have a different set of common pokemon when you have grey clouds again

Last edited:
Back