• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Favorite Gen 8 Pokemon?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
My favourite Gen 8 Pokemon are Inteleon, Corviknight, Centiskorch, Toxtricity, Alcremie, Eldegoss, Perrserker, Grimmsnarl, Flapple, Dragapult, Polteageist, Sandaconda, Coalossal, Drednaw, Grapploct, Copperajah, Cursola, Obstagoon, Sirfetch'd, Hatterene, Barraskewda, and Eiscue.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
My favorite are Galarian Ponyta, Galarian Rapidash, Wooloo, Sirfetch'd, Sinistea, and Polteageist.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Eiscue and Toxtricity, but Falinks also grew on me

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
My favourite brand new Pokémon are Yamper and Snom and my favourite regional forms are Stunfisk and Weezing. But honestly, I love everything so much it's hard to pick at all. Gen 8 has my favourite overall designs since gen 4 and I'm just thrilled about it.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Cramorant, Dracovish, Arctozolt, and Dracozolt.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Even though I am not the hugest fan of how Sword and Shield played out, hopping the DLC fixes that, there were a large number of pokemon that I actually like. More than I thought there would be.

Cinderace and its like, Gigamax Form in DLC has just made me like it more.
Corviknight
Coalossal
Flapple
Hatterene
Frosmoth
Eiscue
Arctozolt
Dragapult and its line.
Zamazenta
Galarian Ponyta and Rapidash
Galarian Darumaka and Darmanitan
Urshifu both styles.

Overall, my favorite is probably going to end up being Urshifu.

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
My Big VI so far about gen 8 (and yep, I love them!):
Inteleon;
Orbeetle;
Grapploct;
Grimmsnarl;
Dragapult;
Urshifu (Single Strike Style).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
It'd be easier to list the ones I don't like, tbh. This gen was great for designs. But Alcremie and Ponyta are definitely standout favorites! <3

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
I personally found this gen a mixed bag but I loved Inteleon, Dragapult, Toxtricity, Eternatus (even though it's pain to draw orz), Corviknight, and Grimmsnarl. Honorable mentions are Appletun, Flapple, and the fossils.

LittleSnowyOne

I love Dima
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Alcremie, Yamper/Boltund, and the Hatenna line.

Honorable mentions: Appletun, Eiscue, Stonjouner, Inteleon.

Back