• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Who should I choose to go up against the Elite 4 in Black 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
I am only wanting to use Gen 5 Pokemon.

So far I have came up with bringing Krookodile, Chandelure, and Samurott though I am open to suggestions if I should replace them.

Krookodile
Earthquake
Crunch
Stone Edge
Superpower

Chandelure
Shadow Ball
Fire Blast/Overheat
Energy Ball/Hidden Power Fight/Hidden Power Ice/Psychic

Samurott
Hydro Pump/Waterfall/Aqua Tail/Surf
Ice Beam/Blizzard
Megahorn/X-Scissor/Superpower/Hidden Power Grass/Air Slash

---Some possible choices---

Haxorus, Darmanitan, Excadrill, Terrakion, Virizion, Golurk, Beheeyem Braiviary, Sawk, Zoroark, Mienshao, Druddigon, and Bisharp.

Years
Hm, I would suggest Golurk if you didn't already have Chandelure, just to make it more interesting.

But of the others you have, i'd take Beheeyem, Sawk and Druddigon, though I just say that because I like to see teams that don't use as many overpowered things as possible. (No offense to those that do)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Sorry hun, but team advice doesn't go in this section. :c
We have a thread in the Battle Center for it, called the In-Game Team Help, where you can get advice on your team. c:
Or, if you'd like, you can send me a private message and I could help you personally. c:

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back