• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What about this?

julixl

Female Master
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
Hi there Maruno!
I would like to ask for some help. First of all, ¿How can you make a shiny Legend battle?
As you know, I'm doing pokemon aqua blue (only water starters and legends) and I need to make a shiny Lugia battle.
Second, ¿How can you change the music of when you CATCH a pokémon? I only know how to change the wild pokemon victory music.
And last, ¿How can you change the ''Common:shiny'' animation? I've tried, and it didn't work. Then, I tried running the editor, but it didn´t worked.

If you think this is a silly question, just RESPONSE ME!
It's bad to make a woman wait for soooo long.

And I'm baaad >:)
Hahahahahahahahaha!

Just joking ;)

the__end

Pixel Artist
Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
Hi there Maruno!
I would like to ask for some help. First of all, ¿How can you make a shiny Legend battle?
As you know, I'm doing pokemon aqua blue (only water starters and legends) and I need to make a shiny Lugia battle.
Second, ¿How can you change the music of when you CATCH a pokémon? I only know how to change the wild pokemon victory music.
And last, ¿How can you change the ''Common:shiny'' animation? I've tried, and it didn't work. Then, I tried running the editor, but it didn´t worked.

If you think this is a silly question, just RESPONSE ME!
It's bad to make a woman wait for soooo long.

And I'm baaad >:)
Hahahahahahahahaha!

Just joking ;)
here you can find how to make the pokemon shiny:
http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Shiny_Pokémon#Shininess_that_depends_on_some_factor

the "Catch" soundtrack that you mean is actually called "Victory - Wild Pokemon.mid"
you can find it in the Essentials folder under Audio/ME
just replace this midi file with a midi you want and rename it to the same name... ;)

julixl

Female Master
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
And... ¿What if I have a MP3 file instead of a MIDI?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
And... ¿What if I have a MP3 file instead of a MIDI?
Use Crtl+Shift+F on scripts with "Victory - Wild Pokemon". Try to change to your mp3 name.

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
If you have a question for Maruno specifically, wouldn't it have been a good idea to actually PM him? Just a thought.

Oh, also, Lugia is Psychic/Flying.

julixl

Female Master
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
yes... I havent thought of that ^^
however, I have suspended my pkmn project, so this thread can be closed.

Back