• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amuse the User Below You!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
So basically, the purpose of this game is to tell an amusing joke/anecdote or post a hilarious picture, then the next person rates how funny it is on a scale of 1 - 10! If the image is large, it's probably best to wrap it in SPOILER tags. You can also comment on a previous post if it catches your attention!

I'll start.

Spoiler:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
I--------------h
'--------------a
l--------------v-------------t
l--------------e------------o
r------t------f
a-----h------i
t------a-----v
e-----t------e out of ten

Please get the joke

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Wow, nice necro! Anyway that joke is so bad that I chuckled a little

Otters holds hands in their sleep so they don't drift apart!!! Isn't that adorable?

Years
As a former zoology buff, I already knew that so the 'oh lordy' quality of it is lost on me, sadly.

My turn...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cid

Years
I am amused and also moved so... 10/10!

I remember reading this on Reddit, hope this is safe for PC!

Spoiler: Could be an odd joke for a Pokémon forum so open only if you're ready for Reddit humor
A husband and his pregnant wife are on a doctor's appointment. Concerned about affecting the baby, the husband turns to the doctor and asks, "Hey man, I'm a bit concerned. When's the next time we can sleep together again?"

"Oh you're that kind of couple? Well then, meet me in the parking lot in five minutes."

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I've read the joke a few times but I'm still not sure if I'm understanding it correctly.

Spoiler:

Back