• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All Roleplayers, Read Before Continuing your Roleplays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
And just a few months back, I was commemorating everyone on their superb behavior. Hah, the irony makes me sick.

I hope you can understand even a semblance of how upset I am. I am - in all ways possible – extremely, extremely pissed off.

Let me address a few problems present tonight.

Consecutive posting is not allowed. Bypassing consecutive posting by creating a second account and posting "post breaks" in between them is even less allowed. There will be no yellow infractions for anyone who has the nerve to try this. It is a direct red infraction. I also will not be merging any posts that demonstrate the described offense. I will leave them in their full glory, so that all may see the unedited example of what everyone will not be doing from here on out.

Also. Plots are required. When? 100% of the time. If your plot is not in an OBVIOUS place, or, if this is easier to comprehend for you; if I have to go on a POKEMON JOURNEY just to find it, your RP will most likely not be accepted.

But I am not only irritated with those who have been bypassing the consecutive post rule. I am equally disappointed by those of you who failed to report it.

Therefore, I have had quite enough:

I am requesting that the Pokemon Lounge be placed under thread moderation soon enough.

Thanks for your time.

Update; All threads in the Pokemon Lounge are now under moderation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back