• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite Type?

What is your favorite Type?

• ???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bug

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Dark

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Dragon

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Electric

• Fighting

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Fire

Votes: 31 20.3%
  • Flying

• Ghost

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Grass

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Ground

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Ice

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Normal

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Poison

• Psychic

Votes: 16 10.5%
  • Rock

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Steel

• Water

Votes: 19 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Poison by far. I'm a fan of assassin/rogue style fighters in other RPGs, and poison-types capture that same basic essence in the Pokemon games. XD

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
Personally, I like the Steel-type. They have awesome Pokemon and pretty sweet designs, and almost always have a nice set of stats.

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Psychic was the original game-breaker, my friends. Nothing is stronger than the power of your mind.

~Moonmover

Not true! The power of DARKNESS is all that I need! All hail the Dark type!

~BLOODMEAT

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Water types are my favorite because they have interesting designs, for the most part, and they're good offensively and defensively. Dragon and Fighting do come in close, though.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I love fire and dragon types!!!
fire type pokemon have powerful moves and dragon type are the best!!

Years
I love Psychic-types due to most of them having awesome designs.

And I love the Unova Psychics especially...

Years
I personally don't favor any particular type, but if I had to choose I'd say Flying.
I'm a user of dual-type Pokemon. And since all Flying are dual-types, except for 1, I tend to have quite a lot of them :D
Also, Legendary Birds.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
You should have made it multiple votes! I have more than one haha. Anyways I voted Dark, but I have three favourites really, which are Dark, Bug and Poison. I love the concepts, I love the Pokémon with those types and I yea just like everything about them. Dark is just so sneaky, playful and ill-natured sometimes, bug is just very silly and UNDERRATED and I love bugs and bug Pokémon, and Poison is just great hahah.

Years
Fighting type pokemon all the way! They are the true experts in pokemon battles. I also like thunder types, and ice comes at a nice third in my book.

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
Water since generation 1, then since Gen IV, Fighting came in second, but my most favorite is Water.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Psychic is my favourite. Nothing is cooler than telekinesis.

Years
So, at this point, we have 20 votes; but still no love for ???, Electric, Ground, Ice, Normal or Rock Pokemon. Interesting. Also, Dark, Psychic, and Water hold the lead with 3 votes each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back