• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Heyy help me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 21, 2018
hey guys it's Aaliyah I was just looking to fill my dex with my favorite 3 Pokemon. They don't need to be special or have high ivs or anything, I would just like to have them with me!.

I'm looking for a
Charmander
Bulbasaur
Togepi

Last edited by a moderator:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Hello!

I added the General tag to your post to let traders know what sort of trade you're looking for. Please use tags in the future to make it easier for others to help you out!

I have all three Pokemon ready to trade! Once you have three fodder Pokemon to trade with, let me know when you're available.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 21, 2018
I'm really sorry. I didn't know about tagging. Ill make sure to keep it in mind for my future posts. And thank you so much for helping me put I've been looking for them for soooo long. Ill dm you my fc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back