• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gym Revamps, Trading, Legendaries to come to Pokémon GO this year

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Spoiler alert: It's not really about catching Zapdos.

I know, I would bawl to tears if I were able to catch Articuno. Which I would hopefully be able to soon xD

Anyways, I would LOVE to see the gyms get revamped. Revamped to a standard where EVERYONE can join and they can be easily be beaten. Right now it's impossible for the ones nearby my area because they are unfairly overtaken by CP 3000 Dragonites. Glad to see Niantic is looking it over and hope to see it soon. This will definitely make me want to go do gyms more. :D

Last edited:
Years
I really want a Moltres!! I'll not be lucky enough to get any legendaries though and I don't think I'll benefit from any Gym updating or PvP battles but we'll see...

Arjay

#GoStags
Years
I couldn't give a toss about gyms and battling. I've never put a Pokémon in a gym and I don't have any potions/revives. They're tossed out the second I get them to make room for more Balls and Berries. My only interest is catching, collecting and hunting for them, so I don't care what updates they make to gyms. The only updates I'm interested in are trading, legendaries and the eventual release of gen 3 Pokémon and beyond.

Years
  • Age 62
  • Seen May 17, 2017
I would like to see the gym lineup start with an empty list. You end up replacing every monster in the suggested lineup anyway, why not just start off empty. Also, it would help training so you don't have to waste time putting low cp monsters in your lineup just to keep your avg cp low for max prestige points.

Back