• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zodiac

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
50149699_99f8eccf6d_z.jpg

what Zodiac sign are you?? what do you think about it?? do you have other favorite signs? what do other people tell you about it?? did you wish to be any other sign than yours??..tell us all you think

For me..i'm a scorpio..as soon as i say scorpio the people around me start saying scorpio!!! not sure why but it seems like scorpio people aren't that much loved..though,i like the fact that i'm scorpio ..it's my favorite zodiac sign and i wouldn't want it other way....scorpio known as the most mysterious people..why other signs no like!! no clue..maybe cuz scorpion isn't a good pal lol

my best friend is a Leo and we're good understanding each others...that's all what i have

now,your turn ....go ahead tell us ;3

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I am also a Scorpio! I don't really know why people would make fun of you for that, though. Can't help the month you were born in, y'know :p I'm proud to be a Scorpio. Scorpions are mean and deadly and I pride myself on being like that sometimes.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Woo Scorpios! I'm also a scorpio and I agree, you can't exactly go "oh I want to be born on this date". Other than that if we can include Chinese Zodiacs, then I'm a snake!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
THIS THREAD WILL BE RULED BY SCORPIOS. HELL YES.

But yes, I am a scorpio. Scorpios are full of passion and can be wild when they fall in love. That's one trait I love about being a scorpio. :)

Years
I don't know what my sign is, I have been called a Pisces and an Aquarius. Apparently I am on the cusp, but it's not so fun to look up my horoscope when it's like, uh, it could be this one or that one. I don't believe in astrology, at all, but it's like having a fortune cookie that has two different fortunes on it.

"You will have great wealthy and ostentation lifestyle, or perhaps, you might enjoy a modest and minimalist lifestyle." So not fun anymore!

Years
I'm a Libra of course! You know, it's the only sign represented by an inanimate object? My personality in general doesn't really fit the general description of Libra, but eh what can you do? I do find it weird to be representing the only Zodiac sign that isn't an animal or something mythical, but it does at least make Libra unique.

As for my Chinese sign, it's the cheeky Monkey!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
@Everybody unsure of what your Sun Sign is!
Spoiler:

Since each sign also has two CUSP phases, I am NOT listing those.

@PJ:
You shouldn't assume that Scorpions are 'Mean' just because they are venomous, and widely feared.
Similarly to people of the Scorpio sign, they are massively misunderstood.

@Fenneking:
Being born on the CUSP means that you were born within the transition period between two different signs. Essentially it means that you can be affected by either one, or even both signs which were transitioning. See, there's truly no cause for confusion! :D
Keep in mind though, that a person isn't generally an exact cut-out of any astrology sign. Everybody when growing up goes through a different set of experiences, and reacts to them differently. They'll belief in Astrology in this case is that a person is naturally more inclined towards a certain type and way of acting, and thinking. It's most certainly not a blueprint to how a person will for sure act or think. Remember, there's no such thing as the mass produced human.

@Nichole:
Balance and an inanimate object are to very different things.

Well, I'm willing enough to speak my Sun Sign, as it only denotes the cycle you were born in.
I, my friends, am a Libra. Which according to my sign leaves me as; Graceful, caring, creative, socially apt, intelligent, warm-hearted, a thinker, a windbag, balanced, amazing with relationships, somebody who needs relationships, elegant, and drastically lonely without partnership.
Myself having been born in the Libra-Virgo CUSP however, can leave me unable to calm my own mind, regardless for my health, making poor decisions and over-thinking relationships. I can't say which are true about me and which not, I'll leave that to you all.
I will not however, say my Chinese Zodiac Sign. ;x

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Pisces and proud! I can't find a good-enough reason on why I would want to change my zodiac sign, though I don't really believe much in horoscopes.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I am The Lion Leo which probably suits me so I would not change it if I could.
As my Chinese Zodiac I am a Monkey.

P.S Leos rules!

Years
I'm barely an Aquarius, considering how my birthday is on the first day of it, haha. I typically don't look at my horoscope myself, but when I was a senior in high school there was a guy in my first class of the morning who read horoscopes out of the newspaper for people who wanted to know.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'm a Gemini. Apparently, according to the first website that came up when I Googled "Gemini traits" that means I'm adaptable (yes), versatile (yes), enthusiastic (depends on the situation), eloquent (**** yeah!), witty (sure, why not), intellectual (ehh... I guess), inconsistent (I can be on occasion), superficial (honestly, not really), indecsivie (on occasion) and nervous (yep). I always thought that outgoing-ness was a key part of being a Gemini (which I'm kinda lacking in) but... not so much apparently! :D

Years
As the Supreme Ruler of all Darkness, you would perhaps think I would reside in the domain of the scorpion. However, scorpions lack the power for leadership and therefore is not a sign befitting for one as majestic as I. No, pitiful humans I reside with Aries, a sign of blazing passion that burns all who oppose to cinders! The God of War, Ares fuels me with an undeniable, dominating power, granting me an overwhelming presence on whatever land I traverse upon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Pisces. In Swedish we call the sign "the fish", plural form. Not overly fond of it and what it represents, meh, but the descriptions of pisces people are often that they are emotional, emphatic and dreamy. I guess that fits pretty darn well :]

I like the look of the Cancer sign. I used to think that sign was mine xD But realized that mine looked quite different and was a bit disappointed haha.

my patrol trolls in Homestuck are badass though, Meenah & Feferi & Condesce!

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Im A gemini And Proud..Some people Might Troll gemini..But the Truth Is Geminis Will One day rule The World XD Im barely Gemini..My Birthday Is on 19th June Whereas Gemini Ends On 21st June So Im pretty sure I might have some Cancer Traits Aswell

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I'm a Leo, the majestic and proud king. Apparently I'm impatient, hot-headed, stubborn, loyal and very ambitious, striving to be the best. I guess my sign fits me well, except being confident like the typical Leo. I don't really look up horoscopes much, sometimes I would in class when I was bored but just because I was curious about my sign. I like my sign and I wouldn't change it, plus I freaking love lions.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
The second Taurus user coming in! Besides being stubborn a Taurus is known for being dependable , materialistic and self-indulging, lazy, generous , loyal, patient, and persistent. I'm pretty stubborn which makes me fit a Taurus well. I can also be pretty materialistic cause I always find myself wanting something I really don't need which I've been trying to fix. They also say we're creative and I do art so that describes me too. So I'd say 75 percent of a Taurus's traits fit my personality. I don't think I've ever thought about what's my favorite but I guess it's Taurus.

Years
I'm a pisces. Not that it means anything. I know that people of my sign are artistic, sensitive, and empathetic. I'm all of those things. Oh, my! That must mean it's real--not really. I also match a lot of the other signs. Pisces also have a reputation of being serene, while I'm hyper as hell.

Back