• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

umm...pineapples...i guess?

Years
nice to meet everyone.I recently joined thinking this would be a nice place to be involved in,and so far so good!

Years
my favorite is giratina.the shiny sprite is cool.he usually has health around 400 for me. and the typing has 2 of my 4 favorites. overall for me giratina is just fun to use!

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hey there, and Welcome!

i'm glad to see you have decided to join the comunity. and i would like to ask what are your other favorite types?
That is all for now. but i hope to see you around and if you need anything, you can contact me anytime.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there D34DP00L, welcome to PokeCommunity. I think it's safe to assume you are a fan of Deadpool? I really like how he talks about random things while fighting. So your favorite Pokemon is Giratina huh? He isn't my favorite, but he is one of my top Sinnoh Pokemon though. Would you like to tell us a little more about yourself? Like what you other interests were in terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics, like what games you are currently playing. There's no pressure to tell us though, if you don't feel comfortable doing so, that's cool.

Also, be sure to read the rules, they really help in preventing any possible mistakes and issues that may occur in the future. If you have any questions, contact me or and moderators here for help. I hope you enjoy your time here :D

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey there, D34DP00L!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! You definitely joined the right place if you wanted a good community. :] Once you start browsing and posting on topics, you should fit in in no time! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to VM (visitor message) a member or moderator. We would all be glad to help!

Hope you enjoy yourself, and hope to see you around!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Welcome to PC. (:
Giratina is one of my favorites, as well. Hope you have fun here!

Years
i was looking at the adoption center of yours and was wonder ing you could tell me how to tell if my pokemon is hacked because i get most of my pokemon through trading.
that and im not sure if using rare candies counts as hacked.
(p.s. i added you on b2 pal pad)thank you for your time.

as for my other 2 favorite types they are fire and dark
other things pokemon related such as the games i play are black and white as well as black and white 2
i also am still trying to beat platinum(THE ELITE FOUR HAS HAX POKEMANS!!!!)
i dont do battles too much because im not the best and i easily lose to real people
however i greatly enjoy trades and the thrill of getting a shiny legend without trading is very rare for me
as for non pokemon related things there isnt much to say
im a big fan of the series and i cant wait for x and y.i already have a 3ds and im also waiting for the pokemon emerald i wanted to get for my birthday(which was wednesday today is sunday people!!!)i also still have a working copy of pokemon blue from 1995 with a perfectly fine internal battery!(yay my charizard is stil safe!)

(if my fc doesnt show up in my signature then here
name:kiba pokemon b2 fc:1722 2317 9567(my wifi wont work for platinum and i dont play black,white, or white 2 that much anymore.))

Last edited:

Cid

Years
Hmm, that is a lot of questions. First off, there are lots of useful info for checking if your traded 'mon is hacked in the first post of Trade Corner's Official Hack Report thread. Trade Corner in general is a good section for stuff related to trading. For further questions like this I suggest VM/PMing a staff member or a helpful user, or if you wish to ask stuff about the forum and be answered / redirected to another part of the forum, then there's a Quick Questions & Answers thread, so as to keep this thread centered on welcoming you to the forum. :3 As for those duplicate candies (which I assume you mean when you mentioned them), I'm no trading expert, so I'm not entirely sure if they count as hacked either. However, for 'mons who have eaten these duplicated sweets, I doubt that they count as hacked, but I don't know. Maybe you can ask a more knowledgeable trading person?

Welcome to PC, Deadpool! So your favorite types are Ghost, Dragon, Fire and Dark eh? Those are some pretty edgy types. I like Water-types the most, but the types that you picked are also pretty cool, I think! I'm glad to hear that you're playing the previous generations after B/W and B2/W2. I'm sure you're gonna beat Platinum soon enough, too. Trading in particular is an interesting aspect of the franchise that it has its own section here at PC (the Trade Corner, which I linked above, haha)!

I hope you eventually get Emerald because we almost have the same list of main series games played, with Blue from around the same time being the first. :D I can't wait for X and Y, too! By the way, we have a forum for X and Y which can help you stave off the waiting jitters, so be sure to check that out~ And if you need help, feel free to message me or Cirno for new users-related help, as well as the other bold username'd mods for their own sections! We'll try to get to you as soon as we can so that you enjoy your experience and not have problems. Just read the rules, stay active, kick back and relax. So yeah, I'm gonna end this with that. :p Bye for now!

Years
ok thx also i wonder if they ran out of colors for the games :P
anyways again thx guys and i hope to get along with everyone here
deadpool out!

Reactions: Cid
Back