• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The M&G DCC - Obtain and Raise Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024

PokéCommunity M&G Thread

• discuss our community
  • grow your partner pokémon
  • make friends

Welcome to the PokéCommunity's Meet and Greet Interactive thread / DCC! That's right, this thread is dedicated to those people who are fans of this site itself, and want to discuss their experiences with it for fun together with the other members. You may treat it as a regular chit-chat thread as long as the topic is on PC or people you have met here! If you'd like, you can even join our own PC Fanclub!

But this thread comes with a few perks. You may also here pick one pokémon partner to grow with you as you greet new members in Meet & Greet. Our common goal is to get to know as many new people as possible and extend friendship to all parts of PC. You may also join the club without picking a partner pokemon, of course.

You can make your first post in this thread if you are new to the community, certainly. But it is encouraged that you create an introduction thread of your own, to be welcomed personally, though it is not mandatory. Feel free to do what you're most comfortable with! Lastly, feel free to join our Discord server! Learn more about that here!

If you have questions about how the forums work, or have noticed a usability issue, we have a section dedicated solely to helping people with that, called Feedback & Support!

How do I join?

To become part of the PC fan club, simply post in this thread and answer the following questions:

• When did you join PC?
  • What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!)
  • What pokémon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine as long as the rules below are followed!}

How does my partner grow?

Your Pokémon partner will grow with one level for every post you make in introduction threads in Meet & Greet. You do not have to be a new member to join up - anyone can participate! When you want the growth to be recorded, simply say in a post here that you would like to update your growth, and a moderator will count your posts (unless you have done that yourself already) and update the list~ Sometimes your Pokémon can evolve...!

When your partner reaches Lv 100, you may pick a second partner to grow from Lv 1. At Lv 100, your Pokémon may also finally be transformed into its Mega form or shiny form if you want! And, if you fully complete two lv.100 partner Pokémon, you become eligable to raise a Legendary Pokémon of your choosing! So make sure to keep posting and keep making the PC experience for new members as welcoming as it can be!

If you also join the PC Fanclub, your Pokemon grows automatically by 10 levels!​

k-pokemon-debitcarddoll_pic_1.png

PokéCommunity Trainers

Fairy
700.png
lv. 100
683.png
lv. 100
sgG1qcS.png
lv. 100
531-m.png
lv.100
036.png
lv.64
tokyodrift
196.png
lv.100
Astronaut
006.png
lv. 38
★ CodeHelmet
038-a.png
lv. 100
037.png
lv.30
Sheep
179.png
lv.100
Dragon
133.png
lv.24
★ mansonh21
679.png
lv.1
★ Pudding
001.png
lv.3
★ ~♥~Amane~♥~
345.png
lv.1
★ Elizondo0786
025.png
lv.1
★ ShizukaJoestar
570.png
lv.1
Avara
633.png
lv.9
★ Miggiz125s
212.png
lv.51
Hyzenthlay
175.png
lv.1
★ Tridemo
636.png
lv.1
Sumner
752.png
lv.42
★ TheAlmightyBlaziken
257-m.png
lv.100
443.png
lv.12
Cid
058.png
lv.1
★ Seteth
759.png
lv.12
★ the_fast_reader
300.png
lv.1
★ Sirius Black
442.png
lv.15
★ tabor62
196.png
lv.4
★ Marnie
877.png
lv.4
★ nituo
173.png

★ ETGAMER999
079-g.png
lv.1
★ UlrickVGCMasters
848.png
lv.1
★ PsychicFalconYT
304.png
lv.1

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
omgosh you're lv 100 already??

Anyways hi of course I'm joining this :D

> When did you join PC?
In November back in 2007! I mostly just hung out in general pokémon sections and forum games for a few years before I explored more and became invested in roleplaying and such.

> What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!)
I've always really liked Pokémon General :3 And Off-Topic is fun too because it's so casual.

> What pokémon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too. but it can only evolve if you choose an unevolved form, of course!)
I thiiiiink I'd like to raise a Charmander!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
When did you join PC?: June 2017(has it really been that long?)
Favorite part of PC?: Hard to say but I've spent the bulk of my time and energy between two areas: Pokemon Anime and PokeTrivia. I've spent the better part of the last year or so re-watching the Anime where I've come to find Japanese dub >> English dub. As for PokeTrivia, I won the Ice Cream blowout in the latest GT while also being an active participant in Fire Type Emblem(hybrid of PMD and Fire Emblem). If anyone wants an easy way to ingratiate yourself with the community, FTE is an easy way to do so.
Pokemon partner: For those who know me know that I'm a fan of :t037:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
omgosh you're lv 100 already??

Anyways hi of course I'm joining this :D

> When did you join PC?
In November back in 2007! I mostly just hung out in general pok?mon sections and forum games for a few years before I explored more and became invested in roleplaying and such.

> What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!)
I've always really liked Pok?mon General :3 And Off-Topic is fun too because it's so casual.

> What pok?mon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too. but it can only evolve if you choose an unevolved form, of course!)
I thiiiiink I'd like to raise a Charmander!

Well I mean it's a placeholder number for now but you better believe Tokyo and I would get to lv 100! :D

Also added!

When did you join PC?: June 2017(has it really been that long?)
Favorite part of PC?: Hard to say but I've spent the bulk of my time and energy between two areas: Pokemon Anime and PokeTrivia. I've spent the better part of the last year or so re-watching the Anime where I've come to find Japanese dub >> English dub. As for PokeTrivia, I won the Ice Cream blowout in the latest GT while also being an active participant in Fire Type Emblem(hybrid of PMD and Fire Emblem). If anyone wants an easy way to ingratiate yourself with the community, FTE is an easy way to do so.
Pokemon partner: For those who know me know that I'm a fan of :t037:

You have been added! You definitely don't have to reveal your favorite Pokemon, but you're more than welcome to if you want to level it up! n_n

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
You have been added! You definitely don't have to reveal your favorite Pokemon, but you're more than welcome to if you want to level it up! n_n

This kind of reminds me of Caite's VPP over in PokeTrivia. Only partner I'd want for now would be Vulpix(Kanto and Alolan). Also thank you for adding me.

Years
When did you join PC? October 2006!
What is your favorite part of PC? The community <3
What pok?mon would you choose as a partner? mareep

hi friends :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ah here:

When did you join PC?
October 2010

What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!)
All the friends I've met!

What pok?mon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too. but it can only evolve if you choose an unevolved form, of course!)
Eevee

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
joined pc august 2018. favorite part of pc none yet. my partner is honedge

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
When did you join PC? Although this isn't my original account, I believe I joined way back 2010 (:

What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!) It would be the Role-playing <3

What pokémon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too. but it can only evolve if you choose an unevolved form, of course!) I will try to complete the entire pokedex! C:< Bulbasaur it is!

~♥~Amane~♥~

Pokemon actually made my childhood
Years
I know I'm kinda late on the party but heck I want a Pokémon and I'm getting one

[*]When did you join PC?
around Feb 2018

[*]What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!)
Probably the list of Pokémon hacks

[*]What pokémon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too. but it can only evolve if you choose an unevolved form, of course!) I want my all time favorite Cradily, but give me a Lileep though, I want to see the magic of evolution here in PC! I

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Well, you've technically been here for a whole year... but since it's only your second post, I'll allow it.

Lileep it is! :) I'll add you asap.

Years
When did you join PC?
April 25th, 2019

What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!)
I don't have one just yet

What pokémon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too. but it can only evolve if you choose an unevolved form, of course!)
I would love to choose Pikachu as my partner!

ShizukaJoestar

Lullabi City's Gym Leader
Years
When did you join PC? 5/13/2019
What is your favorite part of PC? Launchpad (ROM Hack Ideas)
What pokémon would you choose as a partner? Zorua

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
By my calculations, my Charmander should be Lv 29 now c: I made 28 posts since signing up. That's so low! I should step it up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back