• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Quest of Masters

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
I started making this game a while ago, and I kind of stoped because I couldnt get a CBS, but Im going to start it again, if anyone wants to help with the CBS please let me know.

Most of this artwork is done by Sadfurret, and the rest is riped from the 8th movie.

New types in the game are.

Cyber
Solar
Space

Heres a list of pokemon.

01. Artica - ICE/FLYING (Pre-evolves from articono) (done)
4. Characole - FIRE/DRAGON (Evolves from Charizard)
1. Chonrup ? FIRE (done)
2. Chanroko ? FIRE
3. Chakorlord ? FIRE
1. Elastan ? CYBER
1. Focos ? SOLAR
2. Focoics ? SOLAR
1. Gargoshion - DRAGON/PHYSIC
1. Groler ? WATER (done )
2. Grakorlin - WATER (Done)
3. Grakinord - WATER
1. Holwin - CYBER
2. Holloshin - CYBER
?. Joltelleion- ????
1. Logbert - GRASS/WATER (done)
?.Rolkold - steel/ground (Done)
1. Sol - SPACE
2. Solker - SPACE
2. Solarion - SOLAR (Evoles from evee)
1. Valern - GRASS ( done )
2. Vasor - GRASS
3. Vaslinord - GRASS
?. Zazuzees - GRASS

Pokemon from the 8th movie.

Manene(Pre evoles from Mr. Mime)
Manyula(evovles from sensial)
Munchlax(Baby form of Snorelax)
Usohachi(Baby form of Sodowoodo)
Rukario(A legendary I guess)

Cities that will be in the Region

1. Zasper Town (done)
2. Windel Town (Semi Done)
3. Solken City ( First Gym )
4. Zelp Town (Second Gym)
5. Malran City (Thrid Gym)
6. Cornel City (Forth Gym)
7. Mishin City (Fith Gym)
8. Welvin City (Sixth Gym)
9. Finel Town (Seventh Gym)
VICTORY ROAD (not a town, or a cave, an actual road)
10. Gelino City (Eighth Gym)
11. Saken Paltue (Pokemon Legue)

Here is the pokedex info for Rolkold.

Rolkold
The Golden Tank Pokemon
Weight - 2 tons
Size - on all fours it is about 10 feet tall, and about 7 feet long, and bout 7 feet wide
Information -
Often reffered to as The golden tank, this pokemon has been know to climb rocky terain till it got to steep, then it would cause avalanches of bolders. While burried in boulders that they caused to fall on them it would proceed to devour the boulders, taking the minarals out and coveting it to gold(which would start to grow under a thin layer of steel). The reason why this pokemon is on the verge of exteinction, is becouse they are hunted by humans for there gold armor.

Finaly some screenies, and groller I'll post more things soon. Construtive Critisim please.

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2009
this is good could use some improvements. But usohachi was named bonsley

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
Sadfurret, if your gonna say somthing need to be better please state what it is and how it could be :P.

Anyways I want to inform you all that I want to keep much of the storyline a screct. I will tell you that theregion Poloral, is known for there earthquakes,moutains, and thunderstorms. No one really knows why this is being there is no explaination to why these things are so serve. Legends have it that two pokemon are the answer. It goes way back to the belif in the pokemon kings. The king of thunder, and the king rock. Two groups of people belive in the old ways of the king. The teams are lighting, and boulder. Team lighting wants to capture the king of thunder in order to use its power to Zap the world into the future. The other team Bolder wants to take the world back into the past and destroy all things modern. You are just a 19 year old kid caught in the mix. Pepare for the dark side of pokemon.

I am not promising anything at the moment, all you can do is take a look and guess. all ideas are wecome.

Now for some more poke pics

First is Grakorlin, the evovle form of the starter Groller.
Next is Dolkron
Next is Rogolon
Next is the other starter Chonrup
and last is logbert

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2005
Just so you know Dolkron, and Rogolon are groundon and kyoger pictures from the very first action replay that worked for ruby and sapphire.

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
Ok I have a minor update for everyone. The three starters will be comply new pokemon. They are Groller, Chronrup, and Valern. Valern's starting attack will be tackle, Chronrup's will be scratch, and Groller's will be Naw. Valerns ablity will be Flower Aura - This will up the speed of all grass types in play. Chronrups will be Flame Aura - This will up the attack all fire type's in play. and Groller's will be Ocean Aura - this will up the defence of all water typers in play.
Got any ideas for Ablities then post em here and they just might get thrown into the game.

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
Years
Uh....how about these abilities?

Shade-Ups all stats in darkness.
Deep Quasar-Immune to Space attacks.
Eclipse-All Solar moves power is increased.
Firewall-Immune to Cyber Attacks.

Back