• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Operation X, Y, and Z in newest pokemon Episode?

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
so i was watching the newest anime episode this morning (Pokemon Black and White: Adventures in Unova and Beyond) and jessie james and meowth were thinking of a new plan to catch pikachu, but james said "i think operation X would be good for right now" or something like that and jessie was like "well i think we should go with operation Y instead" also something like that and meowth said " well i think operation Z would be better fitting for this" so possible pokemon Z coming out? definately a hint for the new X and Y anime series since were only about 3 or 4 episodes away. Thoughts?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Yeah they made it very clear. So it will probably be a new game with Z. They did it in Sinnoh as well and went through all of the generations and added Black and White. After Diamond and Pearls. I guess it is going to start being a tradition for the TR trio.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
probably because in the movies they always say something about the directors or producers or the scripts of the movie which always cracks me up

Years
Yeaaah, I caught that too :) It was funny, maybe it was a hint for a game Z, who knows! haha

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
so i was watching the newest anime episode this morning (Pokemon Black and White: Adventures in Unova and Beyond) and jessie james and meowth were thinking of a new plan to catch pikachu, but james said "i think operation X would be good for right now" or something like that and jessie was like "well i think we should go with operation Y instead" also something like that and meowth said " well i think operation Z would be better fitting for this" so possible pokemon Z coming out? definately a hint for the new X and Y anime series since were only about 3 or 4 episodes away. Thoughts?

Yeaaah, I caught that too :) It was funny, maybe it was a hint for a game Z, who knows! haha

LOL; I saw a thread about this "Leaning On The Fourth Wall trend" of Team Rocket on Reddit some weeks ago... I was wondering whether an XY reference by Team Rocket would occur (some suggestions in that Reddit thread were "Mind if I X Y this is so interesting?" and "X marks the spot", "Y did you even try?", and "I Z what you did there.") in the Best Wishes series at some point; glad it finally came about, it seems. :D And even a potential "third version" got some love this time! If an "Operation Z" was indeed mentioned, it would be a bit funny in hindsight if no actual Pokemon Z Version comes about, although here's hoping (and I'm hoping a Z Version does exist sometime...)!

Back