• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ou team

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
I've been playing around with this and it seems to work quite well as most people aren't prepared for it

Celebi@leftovers
modest 56/252/200
u-turn
leaf storm
recover
thunder wave

works quite well its quite versatile leaf storm hit's hard and thunder wave often works well if i predict the switch in and then I can u-turn away safely even against scizor

hydreigon@ life orb
148/248/112 mild
tailwind
superpower
draco meteor
fire blast

148 ev's in attack ensure's superpower always ko's the inevitable scarf 4/0 terrakion switch in, it works to the same effect as that of sub life orb chandelure, so many things switch out away from it giving me a free turn to get tailwind up and proceed to ko 2-3 pokemon if this set rises in popularity I claim the right's to it :P

garchomp@choice band
4/252/252 jolly
Outrage
Earthquake
fire fang
dual chop

my favorite pokemon from 4th gen I just wanted to use it again fire fang works nicely against skarmory and the numerous 4x weakness to fire guys though it never ever kills and rarely does 48% to skarm dual chop hasnt proved to be useful yet might replace it with stone edge, In fact I might replace it altogether I usually have rule with each of my teams 1 dragon and 1 steel type, plus ice sharding mamoswine gices me problems and the rise in popularity of weavile

durant@choice band
jolly 252/4/252
iron head
x-scizzor
superpower
thunder fang

with a choice band on and factoring in hustle this things attack is 712 and its speed stat is really high under tailwind nothing can stop this monster the accuracy drop is a little bit of a turn off but this thing kills EVERYTHING and I try to stay away from mainstream wherever possible :P 2 stab's and 2 coverage moves thunde fang is useful for the likes of tentacruel who resist its other 3 move's

aerodactyl@life orb
100/156/252 naive
fire blast
stone edge
taunt
stealth rocks

I've always liked aerodactyl I always prefered him to jolteon and people always assume its holding a focus sash and leave in their ferrothorn's and forretress at one point a guy used growth instead of attack it with venasaur and he forfeited after I ko'd him :P stealth rocks is always a nice addition and taunt is amazing when used correctly

starmie@life orb
timid 56/200/252
hydro pump
tbolt
icebeam
hp fighting

the evs let me switch into a resisted move and still be able to fire off a few attacks I tried to use this as a lure set I'd send it after my opponent gets up his hazard and they'd switch in their counter expecting rapid spin but then being OHKO'd or 2HKO'd hp fighting does a little more damage to tyranitar and ferrothorn I might make the evs 4/252/252

so that's my team Its working amazingly well I'm not having any problem's with garchomp but I'd like to replace him with something? keep in mind I'm trying to be as unpredictable as possible and preferably a pokemon that has low usage and doesnt have an ice weakness

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Hydreigon's EV spread should be 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe. 98 Speed isn't exactly the best Speed tier, but Hydreigon still needs all the Speed it can get.

I'd rather have HP Fire on Starmie over HP Fighting, since Hydro Pump still hits Tyranitar hard. Or you can opt for Rapid Spin to clear away opposing hazards.

And it's spelled "X-Scissor," not "X-Scizzor".

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Hydreigon's EV spread should be 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe. 98 Speed isn't exactly the best Speed tier, but Hydreigon still needs all the Speed it can get.

I'd rather have HP Fire on Starmie over HP Fighting, since Hydro Pump still hits Tyranitar hard. Or you can opt for Rapid Spin to clear away opposing hazards.

And it's spelled "X-Scissor," not "X-Scizzor".

the goal of hydreigon is to switch in on a something that cant hurt it set up tailwind on the switch and launch off attacks till it wins or faints 252 ev's in attack is hardly justifiable if the only physical move I'm using is superpower,112 speed evs outspeeds modest venasaur in the sun and scarfed terrakion while tailwind is up

I will take you up on hp fire though hp fighting does literally nothing :L

Back