• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Long time reader...

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Jul 13, 2013
Greetings all,
I have been a long time reader on this site, and found it to be a valuable resource.
I have recently started replaying the series with FireRed/LeafGreen.
And have enjoy the postings in the new X/Y threads.

I hope to become a part of this community.

Years
Hey hey Breyyne, welcome to PC! About time you made an introduction since you joined a few months ago. :3 Adore the avatar, it's super adorable, hehe. Has that innocent yet "better watch out for me" feel to it.

So you're somewhat new to Pokemon, I see? All sorts of fans, old and new alike, are more than welcome here. We have many people who have been into the series since Red and Blue were released and a lot of others who only started playing in the fourth or fifth generations. So of course you won't have any problems fitting in at all! Glad you've been enjoying posting around X and Y; I have too, though I admit I should probably post there a little more than I actually have been. D: Don't those games look amazing, though? Which starter will you be picking? I'm still shuffling between starters since they all look pretty cool this time around, but we also have almost a full year to decide. Time needs to move faster!

You can discuss a lot of other things outside X and Y here, older games and spinoffs included, so check those out if you're interested! The forum is really big meaning there are that many more discussions to partake in and people to meet. And if you want a friend, remember that I'm always here to chat anytime. <3; Making new users feel welcome is one of the many things that makes being here fun. Hope you've already given the rules a read and if you'd ever like someone to show you around the forum, stop by our awesome Adoption Center!

See you around! Have fun here on the forum~

Years
Hello Breyyne, and welcome!

I have to say that's a nice avatar you've got there. I seem to take a liking towards those with more unique or unusual forumsets, which I tend to do a lot. Glad you decided to join right in the middle of the hype around Pokemon X & Y, which look pretty awesome graphics-wise and I love the new starters (but not as much as Oshawott!).

As Cirno said, there's loads of topics to discuss outside of X & Y as well. We have boards covering every Pokemon game out there, including spinoffs. There's also the anime, clubs, trivia, roleplaying, fanfiction, and the off-topic stuff too. There's sure to be something you like, I originally joined for the Pokemon games but I ended up posting in other areas too. If you ever need a friend, I'd be happy to take you on anytime.

Have fun here, and contact Cirno (or Cid) if you need help.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Jul 13, 2013
Thanks for the welcome, Cirno and Hikari.
I tend to be more of a forum reader than a poster. I usually only post when I have some thing that will add to the discussion and maybe send it a different way. It tends to follow the way I am IRL.
I actually started playing Pokemon when red/blue was released and have played at least one version as they came out. More of the casual player but after a recent attempt to compete in an online tournament, I decided to try playing from the "beginning" to collect all the Pokemon for my most recent game (black2 presently).
My choice for X/Y starter is Fynx ( as I will call him despite not being German) because I always like the fox like Pokémon.

As for my avatar, he is Boo, original from the Baulder's Gate game and adopted by Megatokyo webcomic.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Breyyne! I personally want to choose Fynx too, since it's soooo cute.
So you have checked Pokemon X and Y sections, right? Sure, things are heating with various discussions and speculations here!
By the way, welcome to PC and I'm glad that you enjoy your time here!

Back