• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Biographies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
If you don't mind, I'd like a few details from some of you so I can place descriptions with peoples posts. Also to get an idea of what hoppies a lot of you have. :rambo:

ME

A/S/L: 17/M/LA (Louisiana - USA)

I have dark blonde hair & blues eyes. I'm 5 ft 10 inches. I like pc/console games, guns, cars, & girls. I enjoy most types of music except country (mostly rock). I have a dog named Dusty & two pet birds named Leroy & Moe.

My dog is a mix between a Shelty & a Retreiver. I'd tell you what kinda birds I have, but it censors the 1st part of the name of the species when I type it.

Type of Birds ---> ****ateils

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
Years
16/M/Minnesota

I lost 25 pounds or so, so I'm skinnier now. I'm 5'11' with dark dark dark dark dark Brown hair and brown eyes. I have a slightly built body now and I'm still decent heavy...but I don't look heavier than 180 pounds...lovin it

BOO ya!

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
I've always been thin & tall... I hated it then & I'm hating it now. I'd just like to be a normal 5 ft 5 inches. I'd also like to be a little more built. :pirate:

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
Years
15/f/Tokyo

I'm 95 pounds and 5'8. Has black and brown hair and thin. Likes Math and Science for school subject. I'm the person who dislikes sports. I'm a Japanese, although
raised as american.

That's all for me!

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
I've always wanted to live in Japan, ecspecially since what people in America call "Geeky", the Japanese consider common hobby. I've also liked how Japan is very industrialist. I find myself trying to associate w/more & more people from Japan to get a better idea of what type of lifestyle Japan has to offer. What I've found so far is very exotic. I like how most people in Japan communicate & find dates via cellphones & text messaging (very "life on the edge", so to speak).

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Ooh! I've been waiting for this kind of thread. *_* I'll do my profile a bit differently, though.

Name: Kayleigh M. D. (All you get out of my middle and last name are initials, lol.)
Birthplace: Honolulu, Hawaii
Current Residence: Mt. Vernon, Texas (A really small town. ._.")
Hair Color and Length: Medium brown, and a little past my shoulders (I'm growing it out)
Eye Color: A sort of olive green, but kind of dark
Skin Color: Tan in the summer, and fair in winter
Siblings: Two brothers.. yipee. o_o; Jake, (1 year) and Zack (12).
Pets: Misty and Peaches, my two adorable cats
Hobbies: Anything Pok?mon, drawing, spending time out in nature, computer stuff, etc.

I'll add more later, if it's allowed. ^_^; And also, I love Japanese things too. So many of the things the Americans do consider dorky, they actually appreciate. Like nature, dresses, and any kinds of calm things.. I love it!

Last edited:

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
I am Alyssa Whitney, a 14 year old girl. I live in a small town called "Caldwell" in New Jersey in the United States. I have long brown hair, 5' 6", and I have blue eyes. I have a sister named Jessica (She annoys me... lol... but not as much.) My favorite school subject is Math. I like to listen to Classical Music (teh... I don't listen to rough, loud, music). I play the Clarinet and the Piano. I get private lessons for Piano. My favorite thing to do is to post on PC and work on my homework. My favorite Animes are Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh. My favorite pokemon is Pikachu, Swablu, Torchic, and Eevee. My favorite food is Pizza (I am not obease...lol). My favorite book is Harry Potter. I want to get good grades in school and become a accountant, someday in the near feature.

My long life story about myself... lol. ^^;

Last edited:

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
I'll add more later, if it's allowed. ^_^; And also, I love Japanese things too. So many of the things the Americans do consider dorky, they actually appreciate. Like nature, dresses, and any kinds of calm things.. I love it!
I'm not exactly sure why anyone else would mind if you added more info, but I sure don't mind. I love reading about other people.

...Wow, I'm glad to see people are actually enjoying this thread. YaY! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Alright then, I'll have to do it tommorow though since I'll have to go in a minute. ^_^; But I did edit my other post...

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Hmm... Maybe for some people, but I prefer it in a type of category. It's easier to read. ^_^

Years
!4, Male and unrevealed name and location. If you're wondering what music I like, look at my sig. I like writing. Yes writing! Writing fanfictions, poems, essays etc. I'm currently studying French even though I've already learned three languages and can speak them very fluently. I'm studying the guitar. I'm not very good at drawing. My fave food is Pizza and I like Yellow :P The Charcter, idiot!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Haruka said:
It's better making in a paragraph form because it's more interesting to read...
Kayleigh said:
Hmm... Maybe for some people, but I prefer it in a type of category. It's easier to read. ^_^
I'm agreeing with Kayleigh...I hate to read long annoying paragraphs...but Language Arts has always been my least-favorite subject...

anyways...

PC screen name: tmbjr (duh!)
RL name: Thomas M. Black Jr.
what everyone calls me IRL: Tommy
Date of Birth: 05/13/87
City and State of Birth: Houston, TX
Current Residence: Houston, TX
Address: Do you think I'm stupid enough to reveal this?!?
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color: brown
Height: somewhere around 5' 11" and 6' 0"
Weight: somewhere around 165 lb. and 170 lb.
IQ: somewhere around 150...
Political Affiliation: Neutral on the Conservative side
Religious Affiliation: Roman Catholicism
School Attending: Eisenhower High School
Grade: 11th
Favorite Subjects: Math and Art...I've got a natural aptitude for both ^^
Least Favorite Subjects: Reading and Writing...I'm a slow reader and I can't write a good essay to save my life...
Personality: Smart and shy, likes to help others when needed (especially if it's a hot girl ^^)
Hobbies: messing around on the computer, playin pok?mon games, watching TV...
Favorite Pok?mon: Crobat

is that enough info?

Groudon

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
Years
PC screen name: Spike Razzor, Groudon, Kyogre.
RL name: Fernando M. Sinclair.
what everyone calls me IRL: Hey! Come here!
Date of Birth: 11/29/88
City and State of Birth: Mississauga, Ont.
Current Residence: Mississauga, Ont.
Address: You wish XD!
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5' 11" I think.
Weight: 140 lb.
IQ: I... Q...?
Political Affiliation: =3
Religious Affiliation: =3
School Attending: Erindale Secondary School.
Grade: 11th
Favorite Subjects: Art, English, Hisory (OMG!).
Least Favorite Subjects: Math.
Personality: Friendly (aslong as you ain't pissing me off), very shy, no I don't drool over girls.
Hobbies/Interests: Drawing, playing Mechwarrior 3,Pokemon, Sonic, web design.
Favorite Pok?mon: Groudon, Aggron, Tyranitar.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Ok my real name is Lindsay most ppl call me Liz tho i am from Nova Scotia ,Canada and i was born on Oct 26, 1982, Im 5:4 have dark brown hair blue green eyes weigh about 100 pounds i have one brother he's older then me And i have a Parrot,Dog and a Rabbit And my hobbies are Astromy,Animals and drawing

Years
PC screen name: Oni Flygon, Dark Tyranitar
RL name: ----------
what everyone calls me IRL: ----------
Date of Birth: Jan. 27 '89
City and State of Birth: Oakland Cal.
Current Residence: Upland Cal.
Address: -----------
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Height: 5 feet 9 inches
Weight: umm... XD
IQ: I don't believe on IQ tests.
Political Affiliation: -------------
Religious Affiliation: Roman Catholic
School Attending: Upland High School
Grade: 9
Favorite Subjects: Math, Science
Least Favorite Subjects: French
Personality: Much of the silent type. But once you get to know me, I'm much of the friendly smiling slow-tempered guy.
Hobbies/Interests: Pokemon, Manga, Yellow-Chan, Anime, Video Games, Writing, Pizza etc etc.
Favorite Pok?mon: Tyranitar, Raikou, Flygon, Salmenace
favorite quote: For some reason, I have the same feeling of regret inside me. Don't go there.

Last edited:

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Yeah, I'm starting to think reading paragraph forms of evryones descriptions/hobbies are a lot more appealing to read as well... When I read the categories you guys are making, it's like your filling out a contest forum, like your only in it for the prize. lol :rambo:

I'm truely happy to see everyone posting info about themselves. Very interesting. ;)

Last edited:

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
Years
PC Username: Hazuki-san
Name: Cassie
What people call me: Cass
Height: 5'3
Weight: Getting skinnier every day
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Grade: 10th
Dislikes: Maribel *The spoiled brat at my school*, immature people

Last edited:

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
Okay, here's my profile.
PC screen name: Kurokoneko, Sturm
RealLife name: Austin
Date of Birth: Oct./15/1988
City and State of Birth: Colorado US
Current Residence: Tokyo Japan
Address: SECRET
Eye Color: Black with dark red
Height: Can't remember!!!
Weight: .....I lost my weight...
Personality: Hm...you can see it with yourself...
My fav. thing: Pokemon, Advance Wars, Final Fantasy, Forums, StarLightUmbreon, older girls
Dislike thing: Younger girls, dirty thing, spammer
Favorite Pok?mon: Shiftry, Sceptile, Tropius, Roselia, Victreebell, Vileplume, Plusle
Favorite Quote: DUDE!!!

DUDE!!!

Last edited:

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
ME

A/S/L: 17/M/LA (Louisiana - USA)

I have dark blonde hair & blues eyes. I'm 5 ft 10 inches. I like pc/console games, guns, cars, & girls. I enjoy most types of music except country (mostly rock). I have a dog named Dusty & two pet birds named Leroy & Moe.

My dog is a mix between a Shelty & a Retreiver. I'd tell you what kinda birds I have, but it censors the 1st part of the name of the species when I type it.

Lets see.. I guess I should add more to my biography since everyone else's is bigger.

My Bio in Category form:

PC screen names: Tendo, MaNyCoWz, GunTanK
Date of Birth: Jan./17/1987
City/State/Country of Birth: Bossier/Louisiana/US
Current Residence: Doyline, LA
Eye Color: Blue - Green
Hair Color: Dark Blonde
Height: 5 ft 10 or 11 inches
Weight: 157 lp.
Personality: Tries to be as nice as possible - Has short temper on certain issues
My Fav Nintendo Games: Pokemon, Zelda, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Mario
Likes: Sweet/Funny girls - Basketball - Cars - Weapons/Guns - PC/Console games
Dislikes: Stuck up girls - Golf - Can't think of any others at the moment...
Favorite Pok?mon: Check my sig.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back