• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unique pokemon

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
I want to ask you all which Unique pokemon from the anyme series do you remember because I haven't seen all the episodes!!!
The First I remember is the Cristal Onix
Next the 10 times as bigger Onix cought by Bruno maibe (can't quite remember that info)
the gigantic Alakazam and Genger from a ruins episode
and all the shinyes for which I already know !!!

EDIT: and the giant Claydoll

List the ones you know and I will add them to the list

Here is the list:

Cristal Onix
10 times as bigger Onix
gigantic Alakazam
gigantic Genger
giant Claydoll

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Can't forget Giant Magikarp from the Orange Islands. Also pink Rhydon and pink Nidoking from the islands.
-Pooka the surfing Pikachu.
-And of course, Team Rocket's talking Meowth.

That's all I can think of. I haven't watched the anime for over a year.

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Years
  • MD
  • Seen Mar 17, 2007
Well, as I really haven't watched the Anime beyond when they first got into the Hoenn Region I can't help you out too much.

It seems you covered all the ones I can remember except for the Red Gyrados as I think it was in the Anime. And of course the pink Pokemon from Pikan Island. I also believe that there was a giant Snorlax, it was that Snorlax that Ash captured.

Also remember that Ninetales that Ash and company encountered that was a spirit or something, I think that go in the Unique Pokemon category. And there were those pudgy Pidgey from Pudgy Pidgey Island, not unique like the others but still worth mentioning and of course Orville the only Pidgey who could fly on that island is worth mentioning.

Beyond that I dunno as I haven't watched the last few seasons so I am sure there are at least a few more unique Pokemon like the above.

aragornbird said:
�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Can't forget Giant Magikarp from the Orange Islands.

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦
And of course when it became Gyrados it became a giant Gyrados.

Last edited:

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
The only ones that I really rember is Red Gyrados and Crystal Onix. I remember them because I really like then. I can't help you out with any others.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
Oh, there was that talking Ghastly from the Ghost of Madien's Peak episode! Um... lemme see... I can't really think of any others besides that one. Everyone else has said all the ones I can think of. Yep, that's all I've got.

Crunkn' Munky

Feed me bannanas!!!
Years
Light_Azumarill said:
Oh, there was that talking Ghastly from the Ghost of Madien's Peak episode! Um... lemme see... I can't really think of any others besides that one. Everyone else has said all the ones I can think of. Yep, that's all I've got.

Which formed an Ivystoise. or something like that. dunno if it counts...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 29, 2007
The giant charizard, blastoise, and venusaur on that giant pokemon island.

Sharky

Shark Master
Years
the pokemon that i think were unique was the the giant pidgeot and the giant rhydon when pikachu and Meowth got lost together

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
Years
All of the first generation Pokemon protrude to me their own unique ways, but to be more specific within the anime, I consider the giant Alakazam, Richie's Pikachu (due to it's ambrosial hair style), Rukario, the red Gyrados, Venustoise (the combination of Venasaur and Blastoise from Maiden's Peak), the Squirtle squad, Suicune, Crystal Onyx, baby nidoran and rhyhorn, and May's Bulbasaur to be the most unique.

Those are all that I can recall at the moment; though, I will edit my post if I remember anymore.

Psycho

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 9, 2009
Ghost Marowak! Off that episode where they were in the ghost tower.

Back