• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Streaming Thread

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

The Streaming Thread

As we've had some people expressing interest in streaming Pokémon when they're watching, or for Watch-Along, or just episodes they want to share, we're going to have a thread for it! Here, you can announce what, when, and where you're streaming and just kind of get it out there so people can come 'round and watch with you.

Guidelines

- Streams announced here should be Pokémon only!
- Streams would be preferably announced at least 2 hours in advance to give people time to notice them.
- Impromptu streams are still welcome to be announced.
- Streams can be planned up to two weeks in advance.
- Planning further in advance is usually better for streams that will be over three hours.

Posts Guidelines

- Announcing a Stream
Every post announcing a stream must follow this format:

Host Name: [your username]
Start Time/Date: [include timezone!]
Planned Episode(s):
Stream Link:

- Requesting a Stream
You may request streams and hope that a host will be able to take up your suggestion. Format:

Episode(s) Wanted:
Time(s)/Date(s) Preferred: [include timezone!]

Please don't get upset if someone can't stream for you! We all have lives and often previously scheduled events. Pokémon is not really a priority all the time.

- Other Posts
You are welcome to post questions, notices that you'll be attending a stream, comments about how a stream went, requests for a host to shift a time, whatever. Just don't be spammy or rude okay?

PC Username (Livestream Username) // Timezone

Wobbu (jsziede) // EDT (GMT-4)
Roxanne Rosie (Sammyskitty) // EDT (GMT-4)
Anna (EternallyAnna) // CDT (GMT-5)
Necrum (NecrumWarrior) // PDT (GMT-7)

These hosts will stream from the Pokémon Anime Room.

This thread brought to you by the Watch-Along Club.

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
So yea, able to stream for the watch along

Host Name: Sammyskitty
Planned Episode: Battling the Enemy Within
Start Time/Date: Tonight at 9pm EST
Stream Link: Link~

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
The stream has been expanded! We're currently halfway into the Sabrina arc and will be watching some DP afterwards, so just pop in if you want~

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
Sorry, wasn't able to get in here sooner. I was just looking to say thank you for the stream, enjoyed them.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
S T R E A M I N G

Host Name: EternallyAnna
Planned Episode(s): This week's Watch-Along ep- DP006: Different Strokes For Different Blokes! [then DP001-006]
Start Time/Date: 10:30pm CDT! [3am GMT]
Stream Link: [this one!]

We'll be watching DP006 for Watch-Along and then DP001-006 just for kicks. So you have two chances to catch DP006- one at 10pm and one at 12:45am. There will be no scheduled breaks, but there may be one between DP005 and DP006 if my timing is off or something. Feel free to post if you can attend or have any questions!

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm currently streaming music and whatever but we start in like half an hour soooo

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Planned Episode(s): DP006-DP010
Start Time/Date: 6pm CDT! [11pm GMT]
Stream Link: [here]

Again, we'll be watching this week's Watch-Along episode (DP006). If you don't care to see that again just come by 20min in but tbh it shouldn't be that big of a deal because this'll mark the fourth time I've seen it this week ahahaha. And then I'm going to just truck on with my big DP watch and you all can join me for fun <3

EDIT: Stream's being extended! We'll be watching DP011-020 as well because WHY NOT RIGHT?! So you can still pop in like in the next 2 hours; we'll be around~

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
UM WELL what days do I have off uhhhh let's say tentatively Wednesday at either 12pm CDT or 10pm CDT, whatever works better for you. I don't know anyone's schedules but later seems to be better generally.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Okay I'll aim for that then generally. I just have half-formed plans with people on Monday/Wednesday/Thursday and I'm not sure when I'll be home yet. :P I WILL POST WHEN I KNOW MORE

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Not yet. I kind of work retail. And that means always weekends.

Once I get this other job tho weekends will be free.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
aw yiss ok let's do it

Host Name: Sammyskitty
Planned Episode(s): Foul Weather Friends [WAC]; DP021-025
Start Time/Date: 9pm CDT/2am GMT
Stream Link: yooo

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
I had a real fun time streaming the episodes and I hoped everyone who joined along did too!

I do plan on restreaming the WAC episode (Foul Weather Friends) later this week possibly along with a few more Johto episodes. I will make another post whenever I decide on a time!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
HEY

Planned Episode(s): some early AG
Start Time/Date: 10pm Central [2 hours from post!]
Stream Link: [regular room]

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
WHAT TIME IS IT?

STREAMING TIME

Planned Episode(s): A Better Pill To Swallow! (WAC) & some early AG
Start Time/Date: 10pm Central [half hour from post!]
Stream Link: [regular room]

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Planned Episode(s): A Better Pill To Swallow! (WAC) & some mid-AG
Start Time/Date: 9pm Central [~1.5 hours from post!]
Stream Link: [here!]

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Planned Episode(s): Let Bagons Be Bagons (AG043) through I Feel Skitty! (WAC) (AG047) through whatever has us end around 12am.
Start Time/Date: 9:30pm Central [~1.5 hours from post!]
Stream Link: [here!]

Last edited:
Back