• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New and ready to meet new people

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
Hey everyone this is my first time doing this (if that wasn't obvious). I just want to get to know more people and have some fun wifi battles along the way.

Years
Hiya Xanntha14, welcome to PC! n_n We're glad to have you here~

So is this your first time joining a Pokemon forum? That's totally fine, you'll get into the swing of things really quickly. The members and staff are all very friendly here. :D Glad to see you've already explored the Battle Center, it's the best place here to find members to battle. Are you new to battling, by any chance? Personally I've really only battled a friend once or twice, but it was more of a fun battle than anything competitive. She beat me pretty easily haha.

Either way, I really hope you enjoy your stay here because we're a great forum. <33 There's always something new popping up around here, so keep checking back! Don't forget we also have some awesome off-topic discussions to get involved in for those who want to take a break from talking about Pokemon, as well as other neat sections~

..I sound like an advertisement, don't I? XD; But yeah, go ahead and explore for yourself and feel free to contact me if you need any help at all! (:

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
Cool thanks a lot and im not new to battling. I am really into competitive battles right now.

Years
Hey everyone this is my first time doing this (if that wasn't obvious). I just want to get to know more people and have some fun wifi battles along the way.

Hi Xanntha14, welcome to PC.

We've got everything you want in a Pokemon forum, and I already saw you lurking in the Battle Center. It's the go-to section for all battling needs, you can also get your competitive and in-game teams rated. Also, if you want to share your Friend Code with other users, the best place to do it is in your signature so that everyone can see it.

I initially came here to talk just about the Pokemon games and anime, but that expanded into other sections too. I'm sure you might find other sections to hang out in too, cos it's always nice to explore the entire forum.

Well, enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me or a staff member.

- Hikari10

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hey there, Xann. I'm MidnightShine & B2W2's Biggest Fan! I can't wait till its release in just a few days more. If this is your first time with a forum, make sure you read the rules, they're strict. That's was brings the PC Viruse.

Anyways, there's lost of friendly members like me, for instance & much more for you to discover here. You into Wi-Fi battling & competitive battling? Just enter your Version & FC in your sig & people will notice. Oh, Competitive Battling is right here BTW. We have this mod here who's crazy about it.

If you wanna chat, I'm here, a 24/7 chat person. VM me at my page if you wanna & make sure to send me a friend request, I don't bite ^^.

Have fun~

~Mid

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi Xanntha14 :3, welcome to PC! I'm Rainbow by the way ^^. To be honest,I'm not a competitive battler but I'm sure at the Battle Center you'll meet some skilled users like you :3.

There are definitely some friendly users around so you'll make some amazing friends here.Also I'm kind of curious,what else do you like about Pokemon :3? Make sure to read the rules and have fun :D!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey Xanntha14, I'm too tired to make a lengthy welcome post but welcome to
PC! If you want to ask questions or just say hi, VM/PM me.

Hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun posting!

Hello everyone,

My name is Mark Paul also a new member in this forum.
Welcome to PC as well Mark. You should introduce yourself in a welcome thread yourself.

Hope you enjoy it here.

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
Years
Hiya Xanntha14~

This is definitely the perfect place for what you're looking for!~

PC is a quite friendly place cough, cough once you learn how to get around it's corners and twists that was an understatement!

As Hikari said, the Battle Center is perfect for you. You might wanna immerse yourself first in the PC atmosphere first, (the Other Chat would be awesome for that~) because that's always important, right?

I hope to see you around often~

Feel free to send me a PM or a VM whenever you feel lonely. :)

Back