• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Amethyst Version

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2005
Pokemon - Amethyst Version

Welcome to the Official Thread of Pokemon Amethyst Version. The concept of Pokemon Amethyst Version is to provide users with everything that they wanted but did not get to see in the previous versions of pokemon. For example:

Player/Pokemon Moods
Pokemon Hunger/Feeding Your Pokemon
Public Pools
More Indepth Trainer/Trainer Interaction
Love Between Trainers
Much Larger (and I mean MUCH) larger maps
a total of 772 Pokemon (386 more than the current 386) which i currently have in the works
64 Gyms
72 Different Cities
and much more.

The Story

Rex is getting closer and closer to becoming a pokemon master. However, with the new wave of pokemon and pokemon breeds, he is having a difficult time catching all of them. With new pokeballs, new items, new TMs, and all new moves, Rex must attempt to obtain each of the pokemon, and make it through the Pokemon Master Tournament, an 128 Man Tournament featuring players from all over the 72 Cities of Sentoh. If he wins, he is crowned the Pokemon Master of the World.

What We Need

My sister and I (gothsinn23) can take care of the 386 custom sprites, the maps, the movesets, and the items. However, we are not so skilled in the area of coding with the "Sphere" software. We need collaborators that are EXTREMELY SKILLED in the area of coding, as we will be venturing into places no pokemon game maker has dared to go. If you are interested, or have any other comments about the game, please post here.

Screens: (May or May Not Be Used):

chestnutvalley.jpg

rte1.jpg
rte2.jpg

The Pokedex Update:

Here I will post pictures of the new pokemon that can be found in this game.

387-500

387.jpg
388.jpg
389.png

390.jpg
391.jpg

392.png

393.jpg

394.jpg

395.jpg
396.jpg
397.jpg

398.jpg

399.jpg

402.jpg

403.jpg

404.jpg

405.jpg

406.jpg

407.jpg
408.jpg

409.jpg
410.jpg

411.jpg
412.jpg

413.jpg
414.jpg
415.jpg

416.jpg
417.jpg

418.jpg

419.jpg

420.jpg

421.jpg

422.jpg

423.jpg

424.jpg

425.jpg

426.jpg

427.jpg
428.jpg

429.jpg

430.jpg

431.jpg

432.jpg

433.jpg

434.jpg

435.jpg

436.jpg

437.jpg

438.jpg

439.jpg
440.jpg

441.jpg

442.jpg

443.jpg
444.jpg

445.jpg
446.jpg

447.jpg
448.jpg
449.jpg

450.jpg
451.jpg

452.jpg
453.jpg

454.jpg

455.jpg

456.jpg

457.jpg

458.jpg

462.png

463.png

464.jpg
465.jpg

467.png

470.png

471.png

472.png

473.png

474.png
475.png

476.png

477.png

478.png

479.png

480.png

481.jpg

482.png

483.png

484.png

485.jpg
486.jpg

487.jpg

489.png

490.jpg

491.jpg

492.jpg

495.png

496.png

497.png

498.png
499.jpg
500.jpg

most of these are credited to absol attacker, but a few are credited to me. Thanks for letting me use them absol!

Last edited:

Cendre

Suicune's Opposite
Years
772 Pokemon...crap... Also, one of the features I've always wanted was to customize my character. I don't know if you have that planned or not, but if you don't, you might want to consider adding something of that nature.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2005
sure i'll put in character customization... skin... hair... clothes...etc..

the 772 pokemon is basically just to keep the player busy, so they have something to look forward to every time they play

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2005
just have a ****load of charsets that span every possibility. of course for amethyst it would just be like

hair: blond, brown, or black
clothes: red, blue, or green
skin: light, medium, dark

maybe i'll get more complicated when I finish this and begin working on Pokemon Glacier.

Cendre

Suicune's Opposite
Years
Shikou Sakka said:
just have a ****load of charsets that span every possibility. of course for amethyst it would just be like

hair: blond, brown, or black
clothes: red, blue, or green
skin: light, medium, dark

maybe i'll get more complicated when I finish this and begin working on Pokemon Glacier.

Yeah, perhaps maybe customize clothing or something when you get to the later on versions.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
1. You need a different chipset. The mappings great but the chipset's off. I think that's what the first guy meant.
2.It might just be easier to do the project in RM2K3 or RMXP and design a CBS and CMS and all that stuff because its hard to find someone who's extremely good with sphere and much less will work on a pokemon game.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
Shikou Sakka, I think we have a slight problem. There are 3 Pok?mon in there that Absol Attacker designed for my fan-game. Now, I am sure that he didn't realise he gave you those, but technically he customally made them for me. The blue trumpet elephant, the green dinosaur with leaf, and the electric panda beneath it. Now, if you would contact him and ask him if AbareMax was technically the owner of those sprites, then he would tell you 'yes.' Now, even though I did not create the sprite, the art design was all mine, so yes they belong to me.

I am not starting a fight, by any means, or accusing you of stealing. Absol Attacker probably did not realise what he did. I am sure it was an accident. If you would remove those, then this thing could be settled without any problems.

Ciao

AbareMax

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
HEs also letting me use them to and really there not urs if you didnt make them. you jsut told him how to make them and if he allows us to use them we can!

AbareMax

Years
Al contrario. Since, I designed 3 of them, technically they aren't yours. Now I said I did not want to start anything. So please stay out. Thank you.

Ciao

AbareMax

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
Who cares if a rappy hack has a name? You can't put a hack over an original game made in a program like Sphere. Get over yourself.

AbareMax, I am so tired of people whining over "their" sprites. Doesn't exist. Get over it. You steal from GameFreak yourself. As a thief, you have no right to point at someone else and accuse them for being a thief. You're a hypocrite. You also get over yourself.

AbareMax

Years
You want to make a bet Chimou? I guarantee you will take that back. I have proof, undeniable proof. You ma'am need to learn to not overreact. For this problem exists between absol_attacker, Shikou Sakka, and myself.

Be aware that I am a member of SPP as well, and if you don't believe me, check for yourself. I don't want to create a federal case of this, but you leave me no choice.

Exhibit A:
Proof001.png

As you can see in the first pic, absol_attacker and I struck up a deal. Clearly, if you read for yourself you can see the obviousness of the situation.

Exhibit B:
proof002.png

In this picture, I clearly post my art rendering of the soon-to be sprite. Truly, one of Shikou Sakka's sprites is on there. Tsk tsk...

Exhibit C:
proof003.png

Now the final piece of evidence that the sprites are mine is clear. My drawings, and therefore, the sprites he created for my Pok?mon Project. Now, I dare you all to look into my game thread, and see if you can find the Folino and Panbolt original drawings.

With this indisputable evidence, I rest my case. Argue what you may, it does not matter to me.

Ciao ed avete un giorno buono!

AbareMax

Back