• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you connect maps?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Maybe a newb question, but I couldn't find it in the Tut's on the site.

How do I connect maps like a real PKMN game? The demo shows it's possible (without having to use an "Event"), but I can't figure it out :\ How can I tell the game that x map is connect to y map at z point?

Thanks..

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Maybe a newb question, but I couldn't find it in the Tut's on the site.

How do I connect maps like a real PKMN game? The demo shows it's possible (without having to use an "Event"), but I can't figure it out :\ How can I tell the game that x map is connect to y map at z point?

Thanks..

Sorry to minimod but next time ask it as a question in a new post. You use the Visual Editor, which can be found by opening the Editor.exe in your game folder. It is on the wiki as well. www.pokemonessentials.wikia.com Check the page on connecting maps

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I looked at the Wiki before asking, but I couldn't find it; about an hour after posting, I figured out where it was, and that the DeBug in-game has the Visual Editor integrated.

And the only reason I put it there was because in other forums, there are Quick Q&As, and I figured that Sticky was the Quick Q&A.

Back