• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unapproved challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Welcome! Did you submit a challenge, but still don't see it? Wondering why you might have been unapproved? This thread is designed to help people understand why challenges don't get approved, and get advice on how they can fix the problem so that it can be approved. This is not meant to be a wall of shame.

This thread will work similar to how the one in the Roleplay Corner works, if you are familiar with it, however the only difference being that only unapproved challenges will be posted here, since if your challenge is approved, you will obviously be able to see it. This will better help members understand why they're not approved and others can learn by reading this thread as well, and can hopefully keep my inbox (and yours!) clean.

If it has been 24 hours since you posted your challenge and you don't see it approved or listed in this thread, please don't hesitate to contact me!

If you're reading this before posting a thread, please keep the following in mind:

- You must participate in challenges that you post! This is the #1 reason that challenges don't get approved. If you have a good idea and can't participate in it, I highly recommend posting about it in the CI&D to see if someone else will post it and you can enter it on your own time in the future.

- Use prefixes if your challenge is specific to a certain game. The Misc prefix was recently removed because it's standard for challenges to be for all main games, so make sure that if yours is for RSE only, you use the RSE prefix.

- If you need more guidelines to making a thread, you can find them here in the FAQ or here in the rules.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
mr.bob467, your challenge is unapproved because you did not sign up for your own challenge, and the rules were presented unorganized, as well as being overly difficult.

To fix these problems, first off I recommend including your sign up, as well as a general sign up form. Some of the rules should be tweaked a bit as well, however considering they're so restrictive, I don't see this challenge getting many challengers. Most of these hardcore type challenges don't get as many challengers because they're too restrictive. Also, it's better to present the rules more clearly in a bullet format. I recommend looking at other challenge threads to get an idea of how an organized challenge looks.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
D4RKxSOUL, your challenge is not approved because we already have a Nuzlocke thread. Please always check for duplicates. Also, next time you post a challenge that hopefully isn't a duplicate, make sure you include your own sign up.

TheAquaLeader, your "challenge" is not approved because it's not even a challenge. If you want to introduce yourself to the forum, please do so in New Users/Welcome. I honestly have no idea how you or anyone could mistake this section as a place to introduce yourself lol. If you want to post a Let's Play, this is also the wrong section for that. There's a Let's Play subforum in the Video Gaming section. Please read the rules there before posting your LP. Good luck and welcome to PC, btw!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Fallentheangel, your challenge is unapproved because it isn't much of challenge. The objective isn't challenging at all, and there aren't many rules. The few rules you do have aren't much of rules anyway, especially "have fun." Plus, some people breed eggs for fun anyway. So there's just not much substance to it.

If you want to fix it, perhaps instead of just breeding eggs for the sake of breeding eggs, try breeding Pokemon with egg moves.

But, in all honesty, I don't see how breeding a bunch of eggs is even considered a challenge, at least not without purpose. There needs to be more details and regulations to the challenge. If you just want people to breed eggs, you should have named it the Orgy Challenge. lol

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
ZalelikesCookies, your challenge is unapproved because you are not participating.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dragonlolz, your challenge is not approved because you are not participating, nor is it set up very clearly. Please look at other challenge threads to get an idea of how to organize the rules and explain things more clearly. I recommend reading this section's rules more so that you understand how things work in this section.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
pokemonranger109, your challenge is unapproved. If someone wants to complete a game with just a Stunfisk, they can enter the solo challenge. You also forgot to use the BW prefix, and you are not participating. And, though I'm just nitpicking, I don't understand how you can misspell challenges when the name of this section is called Challenges. It's right there...no excuse. I understand you're new to this section, but please read the rules of it, as with any section in this forum. I've already told you this about another section.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
RunnerGuyTime, your challenge is unapproved because it's just a solo run with a few specifications. It doesn't need its own thread.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
pokemonranger109, for the second time, we have a thread for solos. Limiting it to certain Pokemon doesn't make your challenge unique or different in any way whatsoever. Read the rules. Please. And not just in this forum. And, again, challEnge. Not challAnge.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
pineappleninja, your challenge is unapproved because it doesn't make sense and you're not participating. And your font is obnoxious. There is no need to have that big and bold of a font.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Porynoir, your challenge is unnapproved because it's overly difficult and tedious. No one will want to shiny hunt, and not everyone can RNG shinies. Also, you can't list someone else as a challenger and not yourself. You must participate as well.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
pineappleninja, your challenge is unapproved because it's overly difficult and YouTube video challenges aren't allowed. I doubt anyone would want to enter that since it's so terribly limited, and requiring YouTube evidence in the challenge is against the rules because not everyone can do that, nor even want to. Lighten or remove some rules and it could probably pass.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
jacktheninjadude, that's not a challenge. Try posting that in Metal/Color Generation.

Dusklocke, if you want to post progress on a challenge, post in an existing thread for the challenge. If one doesn't exist or is dead, feel free to post one available to (preferably) all games and everyone who wishes to participate.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Nineray, your challenge is unapproved because you're not partaking. Nice avatar though.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Gliese, your challenge is unapproved because you are not participating.

MasterOfNuzlocke, your challenge in unapproved because you are not participating.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Poke_licious and lCrypticl, neither of you are participating in the challenges you posted, so they're unapproved.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Tman109ner, your challenge is unapproved because we already have one that deals with using Pokemon that you've never used before. Although they're different, I don't feel like they're different enough to have both of them running.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
jacktheninjadude, your challenge is unapproved because it's just a terrible idea. If someone does a solo challenge, they don't need 5 Magikarp as throw away Pokemon. That makes no sense and has no purpose. Also, you weren't participating, but of course, it wouldn't have been approved anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back