• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congratulations! Your Garchomp evolved into MegaGarchomp

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 28, 2013
Hello first of all sorry I didn't know that I had to create a thread here. I'm MegaGarchomp but call me gibby. I started my pokemon journey with pikachu. I've played yellow, gold, crystal, ruby, emerald, diamond, platinum and white. I don't like gen 5 much because it didn't give any new tools to my favourite Pokémon. Ruby and emerald are the best ever games (biased). I have high hopes for gen 6 but I don't like the idea of mega evolution because it's more digital monster based.
I was brought into the world of Pokémon games by my cousin who showed me anime about ten years ago. And I've grown up watching them though I wonder why Ash is still 10? I've also watched movies. No gen 5 movie attracted me much because small and irrelevant story plot.
This is my first pokemon forum so please be kind to me. thank you very much for reading.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Welcome Gibby! That name reminds of the character Gibby from iCarly. XD Used to love that show. If you're not sure what I'm talking about this is Gibby. :P
GB.jpg

But anyway, glad to have you here. Pokemon Yellow is such a classic game now and I loved it as a kid. I thought it was cool to pick Pikachu as the starter and how much it's based on the anime.And I have to disagree to about gen 5 I enjoyed it a lot myself. And Emerald is one of my favorite games too and I massively enjoyed gen III. But yeah I'm looking forward to gen 6 a ton. I've never been this excited for a Pokemon as I have been for X and Y. Personally while being similar Digimon (and many other franchises such as Dragonball Z honestly) , I'm loving the idea of Mega Evolutions. The good thing about them is that they're temporary in battle and require the Mega Stone and Mega Ring to be activated. Meaning if there's a Mega Evolution I'm not too fond of, I'm not forced to use it. :3 But you know you have your opinions and that's what you're here for right? This is a good place to come and express your opinions on Pokemon. For a first Pokemon forum, you made an excellent choice. There's a lot of variety of sections here; both on Pokemon and on many other things such as TV shows, music, technology, video games, and other things as well. Plus the community here is really nice. I've made so many great friends who've made me feel special here. So you should hopefully enjoy your first Pokemon forum experience.

I really do hope your experience here is amazing. Have fun here okay! If you have any questions you can always contact a moderator or any of the other staff members in orange and red. See you around and if you ever want to talk with someone, feel free to VM me on my profile anytime! :D

Years
Hi there and welcome!

If you're new to Pokemon forums, you picked a good one to start with because we're a very diverse community and we have loads of great topics you can talk about. And nice to see another person who's been a well-dedicated fan to Pokemon, I've been a fan for years now and even though I'm turning 21 next month I'm still a dedicated fan of Pokemon. It's a franchise I can never let go of. I'm kinda surprised you didn't enjoy 5th Gen a lot, that generation was one of my faves! And some claimed that the Mega Evolutions in the upcoming X and Y was a Digimon rip-off but it'll grow on you one day.

But yeah, I do hope you can stick around as an active member of the community because we all love meeting new people. If you ever need someone to chat with, I'm always happy to accept a visitor message or friend request. And you can always ask staff members like Cirno if you have any questions since they are there to help you. Have fun here at PC and I hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
Welcome Gibby! That name reminds of the character Gibby from iCarly. XD Used to love that show. If you're not sure what I'm talking about this is Gibby.[/HTML]
OMG I used to LOVE iCarly! I had such an awkward crush on Nathan Kress lol xD I'm not a fan of his hobo beard tho now

But anyways, WELCOME GIBBS!

Last edited:

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
Years
Hello Gibbs!

Welcome to Pokecommunity!

I hope you have a good time here. The people here are really nice and I do hope you stick around for long. I've been going on and off before and decided to make a new account to have a fresher start, at least. The 3rd Generation was good! No doubts about that. But as Hikari said, Generation V was also good. That gave me a lot of new favorite Pokemon to boot too. The 2nd batch of game for that Generation has lot of content, you won't run out of things to do post-game. But yeah, whatever floats your boat :D

But yeah, I hope you stick around for long and participate in discussions and stuff. :)

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Hey Gibby! Welcome to the forums! If you're unsure where to start (boy I used to be) then just think about what you like most in Pokémon. Do you like the games? Do you like Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald? Then you can join all sorts of discussion at here. Be sure to read the rules before visiting a new section like the Advanced Generation Gaming Subforum (section) and post your responses to various threads, join discussions or make your own!

Hope you enjoy your time over here, and be a dear and never leave! If you are troubled, you can ask Moderators to help you, they are easily noticeable because of their bold blue usernames!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Since Hoenn directed you to the General Pokemon Gaming section, where it contains the Advanced Gen section, there's also the Pokemon X & Y section where it has a lot of the speculation of the new XY games coming soon next month! Are you excited for those games coming soon? :D Or if you want to get your post count up to speed, visit either the Entertainment & Hobbies or the Off-Topic sections where you can discuss any of your interests that are not Pokemon related. :D Yep, we're more than just a Pokemon forum, actually. We're pretty diverse. :)

Anyways, it's wonderful to see you here, MegaGarchomp! I'm actually curious of what the Mega Pokemon will do in the games. I really like Mega Venusaur and Mega Mawile. They're pretty cool, but Mega Garchomp looks pretty badass! <3

Have fun, and don't be shy to ask any questions, okay! See ya!

Back