• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
The game's title is pretty much self-explanatory. First a person posts with a request, and the next person will post with a reason that they CANNOT do the previous poster's request. The second poster must also come up with another request. Repeat.
Examples:
Spoiler:
The "Yes" Rule:
If somebody decides to be clever by saying 'yes' or 'okay, i will do such-and-whatever!,' the next few posters have the priviledge to state "SHAAAAAAAME" in their posts.
An example of the yes rule:
Spoiler:

The "Why So Serious" Rule:
This is not a game of being rude or mean, it's a game of humor. So please, be humorous with your requests and rejections. Don't be afraid to be creative! Nobody likes a party-pooper...except for other party-poopers but those guys aren't fun at parties.

So, I'll start, finally:
My Raichu's out of control! He's electrocuting everyone! Can somebody help me get him under control?!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
No way, because I have been zapped for a long time by a certain Pikachu in Paris! :D And could you stop Boldore from blocking my way?

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
Not going to happen because passing Boldores makes you tougher! Can someone teach me how to evolve Scraggy?

Years
Nah, I only have one and that dude's a part of my active team.

Anyone in the vicinity care enough to make this Fennekin stop biting my foot?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
No! Because I don't like Fennekin and don't wanna go anywhere close to it.

I need a Froakie! Can someone give me a Froakie!?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Not going to happen because everyone needs water types to target clear fires.
Can I borrow someone's oshawott?

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
No, because Alakazam is busy doing my homework. Besides, I can't find Alakazam anywhere, and my homework isn't finished. Can someone find Alakazam?

Years
No, because I already know where he is. I can point you there.

Alakazam is in OU. /shot

Speaking of competitive, anyone here interested in TAKING THE FENNEKIN OFF MY ****ING FOOT ALREADY?

Years
No, because I never use those damn things.

Speaking of use, anyone stupid enough to use a Fennekin to bite me in the foot? I need to know who to punch in the d**k.

ClumzyTrainR13

Storm Caster
Years
No, because in the proccess of the Fennekin biting your foot, he bit off your hands too, so you are incapable of puching. Can someone please get a Blissey in here so she can fix his hands up?

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Nope. I think I might have seen one with that exact same description, but he was already being sold at the black market.

Can anyone get an army of about 15 Shedinja off my back? They're starting to creep me out.

Back