• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plasma Mewtwo

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
Pokemon

chandelure EX x 3
Mr. Mime x 2
Deoxys EX x 4
Sableye x 2
Sigilyph x 2
Mewtwo EX x 4

Total Pokemon : 17

Energies

Double Colorless x 4
Plasma Energies x 4
Psychic/Dark Blend x 2
Psychic x 4

Total Energies: 14

Trainers:

Ultra Ball x 4
Team Plasma Ball x 3
Colress Machine x 2
Team Plasma Badge x 4
Colress x 3
Juniper x 3
Dowsing Machine x 1
Cilan x 3
Hypno Toxic Laser x 3
Verbank City Gym x 3

Total Trainers 29

strategy: is to get mewtwo with team plasma badge, with deoxys on my bench early, ideally double colorless will be attached by turn one and if i have atleast two deoxys on turn one mewtwo can hit for atleast 60. if mewtwo can not got out early thats what chandluer ex is for. I will mainly use the first attack "curse drop". Mr. mime is to protect my bench from pokemon like darkai. Saybleye will help me get plasma badges from my discard pile if necessary. Sigliph will help me against ex pokemon and will be my attacker against pokemon like sucine and sigilph.

Thats the deck list, tell me what you guys think

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
dont waste your time with putting plasma badges on mewtwo. it doesnt need it. Mewtwo is usually meant to be more of a quick counter that you dont see coming. It does more than enough damage on its own. It can already do 40 damage turn 1 if you add a DCE to it. 60 if your opponent has gone before you and dropped an energy as well. 2 DCE already does 80 damage + 20x their energy count as well. It doesn't really need deoxys to do huge damage.

Besides the inconsistency that plasma badges provide just so you can do 10 maybe 20 more damage isn't worth it. Not to mention mewtwo doesn't even need to be in a psychic deck.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
um well ide like to see the cards would you tell me the card numbers if you do i can tell you what i think.

Years
dont waste your time with putting plasma badges on mewtwo. it doesnt need it. Mewtwo is usually meant to be more of a quick counter that you dont see coming. It does more than enough damage on its own. It can already do 40 damage turn 1 if you add a DCE to it. 60 if your opponent has gone before you and dropped an energy as well. 2 DCE already does 80 damage + 20x their energy count as well. It doesn't really need deoxys to do huge damage.

Besides the inconsistency that plasma badges provide just so you can do 10 maybe 20 more damage isn't worth it. Not to mention mewtwo doesn't even need to be in a psychic deck.

This this this. So much this.

Drop the Plasma Badges in favor of 3 Skyla. Then give yourself another Colress Machine.

Back