• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you Like your School??

Do you like School?

• Yep!!

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • No!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I have no problem

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I dont like it but i hafta go anyway

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Years
I like my school a lot although if I knew it more I would like it even better. In my school we have a saying that everyone was your friend and that you don't make friends you already have them and from there you make enemies and neutrals or whatever you like to call them, so that really helped me because people showed me where the classrooms I needed to go were.

Amphie

Sweet girl
Years
I`m going to new school in two weeks. I hope, it will be a nice place with nice people:)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
XP I have no problems with mine. I don't like it because, well, it's school, but I don't hate it either. ^_^; I'm neutral.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
heheh...my school is in tha Ghetto...according to my school's website the students are 50% African American, 38% Hispanic, 6% Anglo, 6% Asian

I am part of the 6% classified as White...(even thogh I'm technically mixed white and hispanic, they refuse to classify me as Hispanic)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
oo; Everyone is either Italian or Asian at my school.. and EVERYONE was Italian at my old school. x_X I was one of the only non-Italians. XP I consider myself Canadian because all of my grandparents (except one) were born in Canada. :D

Years
Lightning said:
oo; Everyone is either Italian or Asian at my school.. and EVERYONE was Italian at my old school. x_X I was one of the only non-Italians. XP I consider myself Canadian because all of my grandparents (except one) were born in Canada. :D
As long as you're a Canadian citizen (was born in Canada or lived in Canada non-stop for 5 years) you can officially call yourself a Canadian and was the "except one" born in Italy or what?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
i like my school a lot but not the students inside it...

Actually, i lived in Canada for more than 5 years yet i still dont' really "belong" in the Canadian groups of people...

Years
frostweaver said:
i like my school a lot but not the students inside it...

Actually, i lived in Canada for more than 5 years yet i still dont' really "belong" in the Canadian groups of people...
Well at least you're a Canadian Citizen.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Everyone in my school is Asian. x_x;
BTW, I don't really like school, but we can't choose, ne? n_n;;;;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
My school is just fine.:p

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
throw every single outer students out of the school and i'll LOVE my school.

if i can't throw all of them out, then at least mute them or something so they can't go around in this huge group and do the "stereotypical popular people stuff" to the others.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Dizzy said:
I love school too!!! it keeps me busy during the day , and it applies my knowledge^^

even if a particular teacher teachs useless junk and doesn't give you any new ways of understanding or knowledge about the world, you still have to treat it as important stuff and memorize those words day and night... or else it will come back to haunt you at the dreaded report card

Back