• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What water type Pokémon (that has a secondary type) would you want to give you water

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
this may be too specific... but I had a thirst thread before. but if you were dehydrated and needed water from a Water Type Pokémon, but the only Pokémon you had had a secondary Pokémon type (or its secondary type is water) what Pokémon would you use?

I'd use a Palkia (Water/Dragon)

Lazer

Geek in the Pink
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Mantine, may favorite water-type.
If pure water-types were allowed, it would be Suicune because of its purifying dex descriptions.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I definitely wouldn't drink any water given to me by Tentacruel, that's for sure. They could be poisonous, which is very risky. xD Due to the same reason, I wouldn't have any water from Qwilfish, either. I probably wouldn't take any sorts of water produced by water/ground Pokémon, because there's a good possibility that they might be dirty and end up causing you some health-related issues. The only Pokémon that I'd be able to drink water from is most likely Spheal. It looks completely harmless, so I wouldn't have any trouble trying to get water from it. Plus, since it's partially an ice-type Pokémon, its water would be pretty cold, perfect for a hot summer day!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
As long as you don't make another thread very soon called "what secondary fire type would you want to give you fire" or something, it's okay. Because then you could have stuck that into this thread as well.

As for the actual topic, I agree with Perdition Haze! No Water/Poison type please :x Also not Water/Dark because there could be something weird in that water... And Water/Ground - mud lol.

Probably Water/Ice, such as Dewgong. Or Water/Psychic such as Starmie. Starmie feels kind of like a glass vial of water, so that's great.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
So many water types to choose from.
I think Bibarel would be a fairly safe option, what with being normal/water and all.
A Dewgong for a hot day for the Ice water.
I'm still trying to decide what I think Jellicent would do to water.

Definitely no poison types though!!

Years
I think I'd have a hard time wanted to drink water from any Pokemon, whether it has a secondary type or not.

If I had to choose though, I wouldn't mind getting water from either a Spheal or Lapras, since they're both part Ice type as well. At least then the cold water might distract me from the fact that it just came out of a Pokemon's mouth.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Don't be like that now, Brendino. If you can eat the fruit from a Tropius, surely you can drink the water from a Lapras ;D Well, I see your point with the mouth though. Maybe it's more okay if it's in a bucket or glass between the, hm, mouths. Haha.

Sirfetch’d

As others have said, I prefer not to do this at all because the thought of it is a bit of a turnoff, but if I had to choose, I'd pick Jellicent because of how much I like the Pokemon. Really no reason other than that XD

Back