• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club<~

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Special thanks to Hybrid Trainer for CSS help
IJPaCi

Welcome to the Eevee and Eeveelutions club, the must-join club for all lovers of Eevee!

Signup form:

Username: ShinySearcher01
Your partner Eevee: Alice the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Eevee's SO cute, and useful too!
Current topic answer: *Insert answer here*

Points System:

Join the club: 50 points
Posting: 2 points per post only if you contribute to the club
Donate a userbar/banner: 75 points
Start a new topic: 20 points

Member list:

ShinySearcher01
470.png

AlexOzzyCake
133.png

HoodieDoodie
133.png

Cirno
133.png

Sector Revenge
196.png
197.png

Hikari10
133.png

Outkin
133.png
133.png

Avishka
133.png

Iloveevee
133.png

miltankRancher
133.png

TheShinyEevee
133.png
133.png
134.png

Scuki
133.png

Mockingjay
133.png

Taposa
133.png

Meganium90
197.png

Snivy063
133.png

~V~
133.png

BZW Golem
134.png

Turn-It
133.png

Minzy
133.png

TheFallenUmbreon
197.png

Vaporeon7
133.png

PokeFreak201306
133.png

Cyndaquilfish:)
197.png

Vato
133.png

ThatWhiteKid
133.png

CyanFlame
133.png

Kota889
197.png

Zayphora
133.png

Loner_grunger
SM0vQ

SkittishHeart

Hackdreygon
133.png

xSkullKing16x
lRV9J

Nesferxty
133.png

ShadowStriatonTriad
133.png

~Pokemoll~
133.png

TheAC29
133.png

Jerichob10
133.png

Gugu3
133.png

Falling Wishes
133.png

Nidorino
133.png

Rashaden
133.png

THEEEVEENATOR999
133.png

NixChill
133.png

ToxicGame
133.png

Points Shop:

Upgrade your partner Eevee to shiny: 20 points
Evolve your partner Eevee: 50 points
Get another partner Eevee: 75 points

Artwork:

HoodieDoodie:
Spoiler:

ShinySearcher01:
Spoiler:

TheShinyEevee:
Spoiler:

BZW Golem:
Spoiler:

Have Fun!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Username: AlexOzzyCake
Your partner Eevee: Shunai the Eevee

I love how unique Eevee is. It's a truly special Pokemon, far different than any other. Most of its evolutions are very formidable in battle and they all look amazing. Plus Eevee itself is absolutely adorable <3 I also love that Gary uses it in Yellow, but that's not Eevee's choice x]

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Username: AlexOzzyCake
Your partner Eevee: Shunai the Eevee

I love how unique Eevee is. It's a truly special Pokemon, far different than any other. Most of its evolutions are very formidable in battle and they all look amazing. Plus Eevee itself is absolutely adorable <3 I also love that Gary uses it in Yellow, but that's not Eevee's choice x]

New member, eh? Eevee certainly is unique, and adorable as well! Can't say I've ever played Yellow unfortunately, but that sounds cool :P Welcome to the club!

HoodieDoodie

The Electric Soldier
Years
Username: HoodieDoodie
Your partner Eevee: Abraham the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: I love how versatile Eevee is, and how you can choose what it evolves into. I like every single eeveelution there is, and its always tricky for me to choose what to evolve it into. I usually choose Vaporeon, with it being my all-time fave pokemon and fave out of the eeveelutions. I was going to join when the old thread was up, but it was locked before I got there! x) Glad to see this back up again so quick.

Last edited:
Years
Username: Cirno
Your partner Eevee: Eevee (no nickname >:)
Reason why you like Eevee: It's adorable and very diverse with its evolutions. Definitely one of the best Pokemon to have on your team! :3

I've almost always used Eevee in the games if it was available early on XD Vaporeon was probably my most used eeveelution.

HoodieDoodie

The Electric Soldier
Years
Made a cluster of banners for you. They aren't anything special lol. Feel free to use any of them anywhere!
fanclub1.png

fanclub2.png

fanclub3.png

fanclub4.png

fanclub5.png

fanclub6.png

fanclub7.png

fanclub8.png

tell me if I've made any spelling errors or anything x) Its late and I'm not the most accurate typer.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Username: HoodieDoodie
Your partner Eevee: Abraham the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: I love how versatile Eevee is, and how you can choose what it evolves into. I like every single eeveelution there is, and its always tricky for me to choose what to evolve it into. I usually choose Vaporeon, with it being my all-time fave pokemon and fave out of the eeveelutions. I was going to join when the old thread was up, but it was locked before I got there! x) Glad to see this back up again so quick.

Hey there! I know you from Shiny Hunters :P Vaporeon's a great Pokemon! I think it might be my favorite Eeveelution in terms of appearance, actually! I have got to go for a shiny of that. Welcome to the club! Those are some AWESOME userbars BTW. I'll tally your points as soon as I'm done posting :D

Username: Cirno
Your partner Eevee: Eevee (no nickname >:)
Reason why you like Eevee: It's adorable and very diverse with its evolutions. Definitely one of the best Pokemon to have on your team! :3

I've almost always used Eevee in the games if it was available early on XD Vaporeon was probably my most used eeveelution.

Welcome to you too! I totally agree with you in the reasons, especially on the adorable part. :D

EDIT: Sector, you ninja'd me! I'll add you right now. Summer's a very nice name, and I agree with you on Umbreon!

Posts counted mark

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Username: Sector Revenge
Your partner Eevee: Summer the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Well for starters, everyone should know my top three favorite Pokemon. Latias, Ninetales..and wait for it...ESPEON! That's right. Espeon is for sure tied with Ninetales for 2nd. Anyway, back on topic. Umbreon and Leafeon I do love a lot. Amazing Pokemon. Glaceon is good, Vaporeon as well. Flareon is such an awesome pet to have due to its fluffy fur. And Jolteon=Badass, need I to explain?

Eevee alone is a very rare and unique Pokemon because of its evolutionary stable. That is that. Anyone who dislike Eevee and its family at any chance..well..they don't know Pokemon that well period. ;)

Years
Username: Hikari10
Your partner Eevee: Anna the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Eevee is so cute and its evolutions are awesome!

Spoiler:

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Username: Hikari10
Your partner Eevee: Anna the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Eevee is so cute and its evolutions are awesome!

Spoiler:

Welcome to the club! OMG that photo is cute ^^

Here, I have a userbar, feel free to use it:

Userbar6.png

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Yay reboot ^_^

Username Outkin
Your partner Eevee: Omnieon the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Cute, versitile, awesome, need I say more?

Last edited:

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Yay reboot ^_^

Username Outkin
Your partner Eevee: Omnieon the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Cute, versitile, awesome, need I say more?

Yup! REEEBOOOT!!

Welcome! I agree with you on the cute and awesome parts, that's for sure, and I'd probably agree with you on versitile part, but I don't do competitive. Nice to see some fellow Canucks around, eh?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username: Avishka
Your partner Eevee: Aqua the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Eevee's evolutions are awesome and cute <3!!!!!

@ShinySearcher01 i just want to point out that i cannot read the club's name in the vaporeon's userbar :) and awesome userbars
Spoiler:

pics of eevee and eeveelutions:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Username: Avishka
Your partner Eevee: Aqua the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Eevee's evolutions are awesome and cute <3!!!!!

@ShinySearcher01 i just want to point out that i cannot read the club's name in the vaporeon's userbar :) and awesome userbars
Spoiler:

pics of eevee and eeveelutions:
Spoiler:

Welcome! Really? I can see it very well :P But I didn't make those, HoodieDoodie did. Ask her about it :) Those pics are way cute. I'm going to start doing something called "Photo of the week". Starting next week, the photo at the top of the page will change to something you submit every Monday. So keep the pics coming!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Welcome! Really? I can see it very well :P But I didn't make those, HoodieDoodie did. Ask her about it :) Those pics are way cute. I'm going to start doing something called "Photo of the week". Starting next week, the photo at the top of the page will change to something you submit every Monday. So keep the pics coming!
oh k sorry!
it must because of my browser i think. i will tell her
I have many pics of eevee and eeveelution so i will post a loooooooot of pics!!

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
I meant versitile as in how it can be so many diffirent types, I have no idea how it competes competivly though.

HoodieDoodie

The Electric Soldier
Years
I'll have to fix that one! Its not just your browser, it is actually quite faint compared to the rest. Its late now (again, when is it not?) so I'll see if I can fix it tommorrow.

Topic?
If you could have one, and only one, eevee(lution) in your party, which one would it be? Its not just a matter of your favourite one, but which one would be the most use in your team.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Topic?
If you could have one, and only one, eevee(lution) in your party, which one would it be? Its not just a matter of your favourite one, but which one would be the most use in your team.

Sure!

Hmm.. That's a tough one.. I think Glaceon, as it can be used both as a tank and offensively. That's another note, you guys can start topics whenever you want! Also, I'm upgrading my Eevee to shiny (-20 points). If you guys wanna spend some points, let me know!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Username: Iloveeevee
Your Partner Eevee: Kikai the Eevee
Eevee has always been my favorite Pokemon since the beginning because of how adorable it is. :)

If I had to use only one Eevee(lution), I would use Vaporeon as a wall because of the ability Hydration and its high HP stat.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Vaporeon, Not sure how it fares in combat, but I always had a thing for water types. And worst case, I could make it an HM slave (or at least give it Surf.....WEEEEE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back