• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Mega Adventure

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
706F25H.png

kmasAYD.png

Hello, everyone! This is my first Pokemon project, Pokemon Mega Adventure.
Before publishing this game, I had changed my mind many times but at last, I can publish it.
I'm not good at English so there will be some mistakes in my grammar.
I like working alone so it took me months to complete the Beta.

U9GXz5G.png

- Region: Akito
- Story: Nothing much, just a regular kid on his journey to become a Champion
Latios/Latias - The guardian of Misty Island
znm5KIL.gif

- Starters: [Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle]

CXkkNyG.png
HbnISW5.png
IMok916.png

0BsPeCs.png

- 721 Pokemon to be encounter & some Gen 7 Pokémon
- Mystery Gifts
- Pixie Stone for Eevee.
- All Mega Stones, Mega Evolutions.
- Mega Bracelet
... And more...

53zQ0Pa.png

Spoiler:

w8YKzWx.png

Thanks~~~ a lot for your help!!!
Spoiler:

iNTIiMm.png

More:
Spoiler:

s2HY26D.png

There are many ways to support me by using these banners (Share it or add it to your Signature)

LOGO SUPPORT BANNER
C9GwryF.png

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=362058"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/C9GwryF.png[/IMG][/URL]
LATIOS SUPPORT BANNER
ox8m97Q.gif

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=362058"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ox8m97Q.gif[/IMG][/URL]

gci79Rj.png

CLICK HERE

pToBkhE.png

Discord Server
JOIN

Twitter
LeonDraceus
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THANKS FOR READING!!!​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 21, 2017
I can download Pokemon Mega Adventure Beta 0, is that Pokemon Mega Adventure Demo 3 like in the video? Or a more recent beta? Or an older? Or the next one?
Anyway, for me, your doing a great game, but (still for me), there are some things missing in your post:
-The progress of the next beta (versions). How many things have you done. For exemple, a percentage in differents categories (like Story: 65% ; Graphics: 70%) and one percentage for the entire game. That help to know were the game is, and how many time we have to wait to have a final, or better versions.
-A guide. A pokemon locations files, or something like that, because people will ask a lot about that in some future days. So you do that, and you don't have to reapeat the same things again and again. That useful ^^.
I say good luck for the rest of your project, and sorry for my bad english because i'm french.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
A couple glitches to report. The first is when I clear the tower (I forgot what it's called already) and defeat Brendan the game freezes as soon as I go into the Pokemon Center. This is pretty minor seeing as it works itself out if I just leave the city and go right back in.

Also my game glitches and freezes when I exit the tunnel to go back for Floroma Town. I get in front of the rock smash rock blocking the way and can't do anything. Maybe I can work this out by just going back through Eleton Tunnel and go back to Floroma the long way?

So far aside from the dialogue (which is a minor complaint) I'm really enjoying the game. So far I give it an 8.5/10. :)

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
A couple glitches to report. The first is when I clear the tower (I forgot what it's called already) and defeat Brendan the game freezes as soon as I go into the Pokemon Center. This is pretty minor seeing as it works itself out if I just leave the city and go right back in.

Also my game glitches and freezes when I exit the tunnel to go back for Floroma Town. I get in front of the rock smash rock blocking the way and can't do anything. Maybe I can work this out by just going back through Eleton Tunnel and go back to Floroma the long way?

So far aside from the dialogue (which is a minor complaint) I'm really enjoying the game. So far I give it an 8.5/10. :)
Thanks gor it, but 8.5? I think 6/10 XD

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
Hi can I catch the Goomy and Noibat in this version ? How many pokemon include this version?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
hi

Currently up to the power plant part. Great game so far, love how you tease us with the mega stones before the mega ring. Can I ask where does the game end? (hopefully a long way from where I am)

Back