• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

English Plasma Storm Set Announced!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm excited for those tins! <3 They are beautiful! :) I hope there are some Petilil in this set. Or just anything I like. Looking forward to this!

Years
Those tins do intrigue me, especially those Meloetta cards.

In more Plasma Storm news, It looks like Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff will be in the checklane packs, Ninetales will be a promo, and Giratina and Druddigon each will be getting their own theme decks:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....124855320866147.17029.109517762399903&type=1

I'd been meaning to post that up for two weeks.

EDIT: Oh! And even more! There are now Elite Trainer Boxes, where energy cards can now be bought independent of boosters! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f....124855320866147.17029.109517762399903&type=1

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2013
I ordered a Japanese booster box of this about a week ago, the English set looks even better!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
i am going to get a booster box and a couple of fat packs of this set. i love how they are finally going to use a item that they did with MTG for pokemon.

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
I think the non full art ex cards are going to be Zapdos, Moltres, Black Kyurem and White Kyurem from the Japanese Kyurem Battle Strength decks. I think Zapdos and Moltres have been confirmed but I'm not sure about Black and White Kyurem.

Japanese version of these cards :

Zapdos
Spoiler:

Moltres
Spoiler:

Black Kyurem
Spoiler:

White Kyurem
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2013
I was going to ask a question on Plasma but it seems sensible to put it here.

I've been looking at Lugia EX but it says he needs Plasma Energy. In the image the energy looks like Colourless but is it? What's the gig with this one?

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2013
That makes perfect sense. Thanks. Sadly I think that makes the Pokemon not so useful for me as my opponent has a few Energy Removal cards. Once that is done to a Plasma Energy card then that Pokemon becomes useless and I can't afford to have many of those energies. :-)

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
About 2 weeks I ordered 10 of these packs from eBay without realising it wasn't even out yet >.> otherwise I would have gotten boundaries crossed, I guess it'll be worth it when they get here though :)

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Yep, the cards look pretty cool. Went to a couple prereleases last weekend and it was pretty fun.

Back