• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying phone call

spoink17

Top pokemon co-ordinater
Years
so whats the most annoying pointless time consuming phone call you've gotten in the game? mine is when professer oak called and said "hello is this demi keep working on your pokedex" CLICK i was like ok then as if i dont know im never answering a phone call again lol

Sup3rSuzaku

Trusted Pokemon Trader
Years
Mine is was when i finished the elite four i wanted to go to kurt then all of a sudden like 9 people kept calling me and all they said was "Congrats you should go see your mother"

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
Years
Mom calling everytime I win a battle "Hi son, I jsut spent half your money on Berries I already bought for you!" -headdesk-

chillxd

メインモシ
Years
WORST... CALL... EVER.

Ring ring ring!

*looks at Pokégear*

iChill: Oh great... Another Joey phone call.

*answers call*

Joey: Bla bla... Remember my Rattata? It's different from other Rattata... Know what I'm saying?

CLICK BEEP BEEP BEEP.

iChill: Yeah the Rattata I pwned. >.>

spoink17

Top pokemon co-ordinater
Years
lol you know i have to agree with the mom thing she does that like literally every other battle i win so i change mine lol

chillxd

メインモシ
Years
Like, when is he ever gonna stop yapping about that Rattata? ._.

Second worst would be... Mom.

Ring ring ring!

*looks at Pokégear*

iChill: Oh great, mom's calling! : D

263A.gif

*answers call*

Mom: Hi iChill! I spent some of your money and bought something for you. Get it at the Pokémart! Bye!

CLICK BEEP BEEP BEEP.

17189-130475-RageFace2png-620x.jpg

Years
Like, when is he ever gonna stop yapping about that Rattata? ._.

Second worst would be... Mom.

Ring ring ring!

*looks at Pokégear*

iChill: Oh great, mom's calling! : D

263A.gif

*answers call*

Joey: Hi iChill! I spent some of your money and bought something for you. Get it at the Pokémart! Bye!

CLICK BEEP BEEP BEEP.

17189-130475-RageFace2png-620x.jpg
lol stop wasting my money for stupid stuff!!!!!!!!

Tox

fight me
Years
Joey and Ralph are equally as annoying. I completely ignore all of their calls. Ack... Stupid in-game Mom calls do my head in too. She should limit herself to one call a day. >.<

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
Years
Omg, all the phone calls are annoying. Especially when it's from someone you just beat the stuffin out off.

spoink17

Top pokemon co-ordinater
Years
im seriously going to count how many times your mom calles you in one day i bet its over 20 times!

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2010
I don't know how Joey can brag about his ratata, then call and say his ratata just lost a battle with a wild pidgey. ._.

What does a top-percentile ratata look like anyway?

LilacArcanine

Aiber Enthusiast
Years
Either Mom with the stupid berries or that kid who called me up three times in the space of an hour pondering whether to enter the bug catching contest.

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Years
Either Mom with the stupid berries or that kid who called me up three times in the space of an hour pondering whether to enter the bug catching contest.

LOL

I think every call on the PokeGear is generally useless .... they never tell you anything useful and the phone doesn't ever stop ringing ... like in real life if you call someone you hang up the phone and they don't pick up after a bit, you hang up. These guys ring forever and ever and ever. It really makes me want to throw my DS down the Empire State Building and watch it smash into a billion pieces.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Huey, the sailor, is really annoying. I think he's the one with the poliwhirl that's too much for him.

Oh, I never get phone calls from my mom since I told her not to save my money. It is MY prize money =]

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
I regret ever accepting Joey's phone number. Ever since, he's been calling me about his stupid Rattata.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 6, 2013
Joey and Anthony (who won't stop going on about stupid berries) are the most annoying, they have jaded me against answering the pokegear now. But the most annoying was Prof. Oak telling me to 'keep working on my pokedex' randomly in a pokemon centre. The girl going on about the caterpie and the bug-contest is an annoyance too. The only person I actually bother with now is Lyra, who comes out with some very odd stuff...

Back