• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mean Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoiled

I get what I want
Years
OK. This will be just like mean girls, but in a different version, sort of. If you want to be in it, either call dibs on an actual character in the movie, or make up your own that would blend with the story. I'll be Regina George.
Give your info, like this:

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Short History:

And anything else you wish to include about your character.

Summary of story/movie: There's a click called the plastics, and a new girl from Africa who has been homeschooled her whole life, gets an opportunity to ruin Regina George's life. In the process, the new girl accidentally turns into one of them, and isn't just faking it anymore.

Last edited:

Spoiled

I get what I want
Years
Name: Regina George
Description: Blonde hair, dark blue eyes, perfect face, "hot" body
Personality: Mean, popular, evil, queen bee
Short History: Head of the plastics, life-ruiner, loved and hated

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
You needn't double-post; the edit button is there for a reason.

Oh, I erm, seem to be lacking eyesight for the plot? Not everyone saw Mean Girls, so even if I considered joining, you'd have to supply background information. ^^;

Years
*Pokes Lileh-san* Get back to your own forum, XD *Pats* j/k

Anywyas, like Lileh-san said, you need to provide background infotrmation. Now Mean girls is sorta like your avarage high school movie, BUTyou may need to give infroamtion on...say...the different stereotypes in the school...like plastics, nerds ext.

I would advise that you give a little paragraph explaining what Mean Girls is about...in your won words, you do not need to much becasue you are making it up yourselves, but you need to explain...for example that one of the cahracters came from Affrica to partisapate in school and is accepted in to a small trio...but then is asked to spy on the plastics.

You know, nothing to big, but you need something.

Ok ^_^

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~

*6/20/06 I Get My New Name!*
Years
Name: Katie (Forgot her last name, but the girl Lindsey Lohan plays!)
Description: Long, Red hair, brown eyes, thin, "nice" body
Personality: Nice, doesn't know anybody, shy
Short History: from Africa, been homeschooled whole life, gets into the plastics....

Spoiled

I get what I want
Years
Yay! Another person. Thanks for signing up. I'll definetely allow u 2 b Katie. But I'm pretty sure it's spelled Cady. Her last name is Herrons (Hair ons).

nadan the water queen

My Username is dumb
Years
Wow! This is definetely something you wouldn't expect to see on PC! I guess I'll be in it, because I've seen that movie like a million times. Hmmm....I guess I'll be Janice

Name: Janice Ians
Description: Dresses sort of Gothic, green-blue eyes, black hair
Personality: Friendly, boyish, eager to get revenge
Short History: Hates Regina, cause she spreaded a rumor that she was a lesbian (but she wasn't). She's friends with Cady, and wants to use Cady to get revenge on Regina, and ruin her life.

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~

*6/20/06 I Get My New Name!*
Years
Cady Heron: Taken
images

Regina George: Taken
images

Karen Smith:
images

Gretchen Wieners:
images

Janice Ian: Taken
images

These are you basic characters. I'm not the creator of this thread, but I'm not even sure if we are going to have the rest of these characters, or if we are going to have some boys in here. I hope we can be able to have these characters, and MORE! Thanks, and if you would like to be on of the characters that aren't taken, sign up for it then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back