• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Black Tower & White Treehollow

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
White_Treehollow_W2.png
Black_Tower_B2.png

This was a competition added to B2/W2, after you've beaten Alder, after winning the pokemon leauge. It comprises ten randomly generated, progressively more complex areas, each with a number of Trainers. Each area contains a gate Trainer and a Boss Trainer. The catch? You're not allowed to use items on your pokemon! Unless you battle a Nurse or Doctor, in which they will heal your pokemon for you.

In the last floor, you'll get to battle Benga, and if you win, you would receive a Shiny Gible from Benga once you beat him on the tenth floor. In White Treehollow it is the same principle, but out of this one, you receive a Shiny Dratini from Benga.

Anyway, did you beat Black Tower/White Treehollow? What was your opinion on this addition to the sequels? Any other thoughts?

Years
oh oh. those were so fun. i never played with white treehollow though, just black tower. i remember drawing each floor on paper since i frequently get stuck. fun challenge

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I liked having them in the games. Gives us another thing to do (plus you basically get a free shiny out of it), and it was a decent place to do some post-game leveling in.

Back