• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

« “Coordinator Extraordinaire” — The PokéCommunity's very own May Fan Club! »

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Welcome to a new redux of the PokéCommunity's May fan club!

I'm restarting this thread after the ownership of the last thread was handed to me by Ralaia. Alex said it would be a good idea to restart, so I did. And I made a nice non-Asian charset-compatible title, 'cause no one likes a bunch of ???????s on older computers lol

Hopefully the ball gets rolling with some new members, and of course some posts!'

Membership Format

It doesn't have to be anywhere near exact to this, but as long as the listed information is provided, you should be good!

Name: (Username is fine, but if you're comfortable with your first name on the list, that's cool too.)
Why you like May: (It can be a short answer, but details are always welcome!)
Approximately how active you hope to be: (Preferrably on a scale of 1 to 10.)
(Optional) Referrer: (If someone referred you here, list their name.)

If you want, your welcome to request specific colors for your name on the list, as well as optional bold/italics. If none is specified, your group's username styling will be used. Also, you can provide a hexadecimal color code for your name if you want, although its not required :)

Member list

Rules

Honestly I don't know why these are necessary, but Olli said I should add them.
  • All global PokéCommunity rules are to be adhered to.
  • All local Pokémon Clubs rules are to be followed.

Current Topic

Here I go with my random creativeness
What is your favorite episode featuring May?

Let's get this started, then. :)

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Name: Pinkie-Dawn
Why you like May: She was my first fictional crush
Approximately how active you hope to be: 9

I would like my name colored emerald, like May's new outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back