• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Help: Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Friend Code Sharing Thread

Grab your Friend Code (found in 3DS Home, at the top center, click on the orange smilie face icon) and exchange them with other members to make use of online Trading, Battling, and a wealth of other features in the Generation 6 and 7 Pokémon games!

About

This new thread can be used to exchange 3DS Friend Codes from any of the Generation 6 or 7 games. Super Secret Base QR Codes are not allowed in this thread - visit the thread for that purpose in the Sixth Generation forum. If you're looking to fill up your Friend Safari in Pokémon X or Y, see the notes below.

— You can make use of the Friend Codes listed in this thread to fill up your Friend Safari. Once you've added someone's Friend Code, go ahead and send them a polite VM or PM to let them know.

— Be aware that your 3DS has a maximum of 100 friend slots. If you're nearing the limit, you and your trading partner can add each other, you can visit their Safari, and then have them delete you. As long as you don't delete them as well, you should still be able to access their Friend Safari. :)

— Remember that actual trading belongs in the Trade Corner section.
You can also join the #tradecorner Discord channel.

— Remember that actual battling belongs in Battling and Team-Building's Quick Battle thread.
You can also join the PokéCommunity Battle Server.

Original Gen 6 threads by Peridition Haze, Guy and TwilightBlade

Bnthomason

The Dragon-Unicorn Hybrid Lover
Years
Hello, I'm fairly new to pokemon XY/ORAS,

I just finished my X, and now I want to play via battling friends.

However, I found that the Global Pokemon Link has been discontinued. Does this mean that I won't be able to battle even friends or get Safari pokemon? Thanks.

G00mbaGamer

Gotta Catch 'Em All
Years
I need some help.

This may be in the wrong forum but I need a "friend" who has Beedrill in their friend safari. If you have this pokemon in your safari please share your friend code here.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Hello, I'm fairly new to pokemon XY/ORAS,

I just finished my X, and now I want to play via battling friends.

However, I found that the Global Pokemon Link has been discontinued. Does this mean that I won't be able to battle even friends or get Safari pokemon? Thanks.

I think this should answer your question :D

FellowNerdFrosting

Huge nerd who likes to draw
Years
Looking for a Minccino Friend Safari

Hello! I was wondering if anyone had a Normal Safari with a Minccino as one of the Pokémon in it. I don't remember the specific Pokémon within mine, but I think mine is Ice type.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 4, 2017
hello all~ I just started pokemon moon few days ago. My friend code is
extrume007 5344 0885 4968

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen May 4, 2017
Hi all I'm looking for friends to add for safari friend and trades. My friend code is 2724-4035-6213

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 24, 2019
Feel free to add me.
Don't know what i have in the friends safari but i am in need of someone who has Fairy
(needing a HA togepi)
Please message me when you add me

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 8, 2017
please someone add my I have no friends :(
friend code 3755 1971 0151

Years
Hey everyone,

If you like you can add me as well. Just pm or vm me when you do so i can add you too ;) I am not sure what my Friend Safari is though :) Currently i am trying to catch all Friend Safari pokemon available to me so if you are in need of a pokemon i might be able to help you out :)

FC = 1307-0051-9970, OT = Daniel and my nickname is OnomaNunn

Years
Hi, i would be really happy if you can help me expand my friend safari collection. don't hesitate to add me and let me know via VM so i can add you faster. my friend code is 0276-1719-8676 and my safari is Ground type with Marowak, Phanpy, and Gastrodon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back