• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya!

rodrigo296

Awful Trainer
Years
Hey there, fellow PokéCommunity users and Pokémon fans!

About myself... I'm Rodrigo, and you can call me by my name, if you want. My username works too, but meh. I'm 20 years old, turning 21 on September 16th. I live in Portugal, so my native language isn't English. :cheeky: I don't really go to many forums. Apart from this one (as of now), I only go to Animal Crossing Community, an also really amazing community! :cool:

As you can clearly see, I'm new around here, but certainly not to Pokémon. I've played many Pokémon games, including the R&B series, all the way up to the B&W one. I recently started playing the White version (like, some weeks ago). It's pretty cool, you can't really expect any less from a Pokémon game, anyway, and I intend to try the B&W2 series out when it comes out, as well. :)

I've also recently started collecting Pokémon cards (yeah... I wasn't really interested in them back then, until now...) and just bought two theme decks (the two from the Next Destinies expansion, if you're wondering) to get started. I plan to buy some booster boxes, in the future, though, to make me an awesome deck.

By the way, I want to be adopted, so I might as well post in the adoption center so some expert guy/girl can help me get my way around this website. :3

So, yeah... Enough of chitty-chat and talking about myself, now it's your turn, go ahead and welcome me to this community, which seems really nice, by the way! Welcome, me!

If you, somehow, read this lengthy boring post all the way until this part, congrats, I'm officially your fan, you should be proud. :knockedou

Last edited:
Years
Hey there, Rodrigo! Your English is honestly really excellent, you write better than a lot of my American-born friends. XD;; Welcome to PC! I'm also excited for B/W2, October couldn't come any faster!

Looks like you've already posted in the Adoption Center, which is great. Glad to see you've been getting acquainted with the forum already, so stick around, all right? ^_^ We're all friendly and would love to have you here with us for a long while to come!

rodrigo296

Awful Trainer
Years
Haha, thank you so much for being so nice and welcoming!

And yeah, I don't plan to leave this community anytime soon. :)

Last edited:

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years

About myself... I'm Rodrigo, and you can call me by my name, if you want. My username works too, but meh. I'm 20 years old, turning 21 on September 16th. I live in Portugal, so my native language isn't English. :cheeky: I don't really go to many forums. Apart from this one (as of now), I only go to Animal Crossing Community, an also really amazing community! :cool:

As you can clearly see, I'm new around here, but certainly not to Pokémon. I've played many Pokémon games, including the R&B series, all the way up to the B&W one. I recently started playing the White version (like, some weeks ago). It's pretty cool, you can't really expect any less from a Pokémon game, anyway, and I intend to try the B&W2 series out when it comes out, as well. :)

I've also recently started collecting Pokémon cards (yeah... I wasn't really interested in them back then, until now...) and just bought two theme decks (the two from the Next Destinies expansion, if you're wondering) to get started. I plan to buy some booster boxes, in the future, though, to make me an awesome deck.

By the way, I want to be adopted, so I might as well post in the adoption center so some expert guy/girl can help me get my way around this website. :3

So, yeah... Enough of chitty-chat and talking about myself, now it's your turn, go ahead and welcome me to this community, which seems really nice, by the way! Welcome, me!

If you, somehow, read this lengthy boring post all the way until this part, congrats, I'm officially your fan, you should be proud. :knockedou

Welcome to PC!

I can safely boast that this is most friendliest Poke-Related Community out there!

That said, you'll make tons of friends!

Are you into any particular boards?

I'm into Pokemon/Other Triva and here.

I've been playing for a while as well.

Well sorry for such a short post,

Seeya!

Years

Hi Rodrigo, welcome to PC.

I am the Master of Oshawottz, but one simply refers to me as Hikari.

I might recommend some areas for you to visit:

There's the Pokemon Gaming boards for you given that you are a certified veteran of the franchise, there's loads of generation-related Pokemon Gaming stuff to talk about.

Pokemon Trading Card Game is where you can talk all about the TCG.

There's loads of sections you should visit, so browse and see what you like!

Talk to me via VM if you like, just visit my profile that turned blue cos of the Oshawottz. I may not have played 1st-2nd Gen but I know my Pokemon. Just don't get confused though.

Also, talk to the moderators if you have tough questions. They are easy to spot in this crowd.

Have a great time on your journey as a Trainer!

- Hikari10, "I Herd U Liek Oshawottz"

Back