• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda: Return of Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Nightingale~

Avvy made by luis_LR8
Years
It has been 60 years since Link first defeated Majora's Mask and it seems our little friend the Skull Kid hasn't learned his lesson. Now he is back in possession of Majora's Mask and now the six chosen ones must stand up for everyone and defeat Majora's Mask. Once and for all.

Rules:
1. No powerplaying
2. No one liners, please post at least 5 sentences
3. No use of the (*) symbol, it takes away from Rule #2
4. Please be kind to others on the team
5. PokeCommunity rules

Here is the sign-up form~
Name:
Race: (Hylian, Zora, Goron, Deku, etc.)
Secondary Weapon:
Masks: (Optional, but if you have one, please no transformation masks, unless I give the ok)
Instrument: (What you play the Song of Time on)
Other Items:
Personality:
History: (Optional since I really don't care about this part ^_^)
Other: (Anything else not mentioned)
RP Example: (Required, but not for specific people)

Here is my form that you could use for a guide:

Name: Sarah
Race: Hylian
Primary Weapon: Bow and Arrows (Including Fire and Ice Arrows)
Secondary Weapon: Dagger
Masks: Stone Mask and Bunny Hood
Instrument: Ocarina
Other Items: Blue Potions and Small Keys
Personality: Often very outgoing, loves to have a good time, but take in mind of her serious side, which often comes up without warning
History: Sarah is a decendant of Link over many generations.
Other: Sarah's facial decription is similar to Impa's, but skin tone is same as Link's.

Last edited:

Shinin

Banned
Years
Name: Grafol
Race: Gerudo
Primary Weapon: A long, curved, black-colored sword
Secondary Weapon: A large bow & arrow with poison arrows
Masks: Stone mask, Garo mask
Instrument: A black whistle
Other Items: Silver gauntlets, elixir soup
Personality: He isn't too confident since he has to be the leader of Gerudos and is afraid he'll make a mistake
History: He was born to a great Gerudo warrior named Larzee. She was famous to the Gerudos. His father was the old Gerudo leader. Grafol is the leader of the Gerudo for another 85 years.
Other: N/A
RP Example: Grafol walked through the fortress that he could call his own. He had lots of pressure on him. He made his way to his room in his fortress. He sat down on his bed. His mother and some other Gerudo woman came in with a Zora prisoner.
"What should we do with this guy?" asked one of his mom's friends.

"What did he do?" Grafol asked.
"He was trespassing."
"Let me go!" said the Zora.
"Um... throw him over the wall into the bay, I guess..."
"OK. Let's go." The women left. A minute later, he heard a scream and then a splash. This was just one of the many decisions he had to make, and most were much harder.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
I will be a fairy with no wepons.
Name:Akira
Mask:None
Instrument:Flute
Other items:Life,Power,Music inchantment
Personalty:She is very Sassy,Is mad about being Small and was kicked out of her pack.
Histroy:She has to help who ever catches her in a bottle.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
Alrighty then. just tell me when to make it less voilent.
Akira the fairy washed her face and Dashed to put clothes on."Oh man im so late agian!".She yelled as she putted on her socks and shoes."Always me this happens to! i don't see any other perefct fairys get in troubble for once".She ran out the door and closed it.It seemed a bright shiny new day today as all the Fairies left there houses.A group of grown faries pointed at her."Look Akira is late for work agian and she's in her pajamas".The whole herd bluffed at her.Akira did a sweet smile at the faries."Go to ...!".
She yelled.As she dashed away from them in tears.

Last edited:

~Nightingale~

Avvy made by luis_LR8
Years
You have some grammer problems, spelling issues, and it needs to be a little longer. I cannot accept you until you fix it. Sorry to sound so harsh, but I've always d RPing with people who don't know how to put a sentence together correctly. Not that I'm saying you don't, but thats why I want a good example, means I'll have something to base my expectations on.

Edit: Oh, and fairys don't wear clothes, they will look exactly like they do in the video game. Just like a ball of light with feet and wings. Unless of course you want to be part of a great fairy, those kind do have some form to them, but still no clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back