• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

✯Once a Legend, Always a Legend✯ (Legendary Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

The Legendary Club

sample_1555108af25baaed44a268d672e9dcd34da0febe.jpg

Rules

• Follow all Club Rules, and all other PC Rules will apply.
  • Any Spamming, trolling or any sign of hatred will result in banishment from the club.
  • Activeness is a good thing, so please try to remain active.
  • It's alright to mention one simple post as examples to non-Legendary Pokemon, but please stay on topic as to what the Club is made for.
  • When posting pictures, make sure you preview before posting. If it says use a "Shared Link," please do so.

Sign-Up Form
Name: Sector Revenge
2 Partner Pokemon: Aurora the Latias, Sephora the Cresselia
Answer A Topic:

Legendary Pokemon(48)
~Please Hover over Pokemon for their Signature Moves or Abilities~
144.png
145.png
146.png
150.png
151.png
243.png
244.png
245.png
249.png
250.png
251.png
377.png
378.png
379.png
380.png
381.png
382.png
383.png
384.png
385.png
386.png
480.png
481.png
482.png
483.png
484.png
485.png
486.png
487.png
488.png
489.png
490.png
491.png
492.png
493.png
494.png
638.png
639.png
640.png
641.png
642.png
643.png
644.png
645.png
646.png
647.png
648.png
649.png

Shiny & Other Forms(92)

144.png
145.png
146.png
150.png
151.png
243.png
244.png
245.png
249.png
250.png
251.png
377.png
378.png
379.png
380.png
381.png
382.png
383.png
384.png
385.png
386.png
386-a.png
386-a.png
386-d.png
386-d.png
386-s.png
386-s.png
480.png
481.png
482.png
483.png
484.png
485.png
486.png
487.png
487-o.png
487-o.png
488.png
489.png
490.png
491.png
492.png
492-s.png
492-s.png
493.png
493-bug.png
493-dark.png
493-dragon.png
493-electric.png
493-fighting.png
493-fire.png
493-flying.png
493-ghost.png
493-grass.png
493-ground.png
493-ice.png
493-poison.png
493-psychic.png
493-rock.png
493-steel.png
493-water.png
494.png
638.png
639.png
640.png
641.png
Spr_5b2_641T.png
Spr_5b2_641T_s.png
642.png
Spr_5b2_642T.png
Spr_5b2_642T_s.png
643.png
644.png
645.png
Spr_5b2_645T.png
Spr_5b2_645T_s.png
646.png
646B.png
Spr_5b2_646B_s.png
646W.png
Spr_5b2_646W_s.png
647.png
647R.png
Spr_5b2_647R_s.png
648.png
648-s.png
648-s.png
649-e.png
649-f.png
649-i.png
649-w.png
649.png

Members (17)
~Please Hover over Pokemon for Nicknames~

Sector Revenge
380.png
488.png

Avishka
150.png
144.png

ShadowTheDarkrai
487-origin.png
491.png

Mentalii
145.png
151.png

Snowdrop
244.png
245.png

krazzikk
494.png
382.png

NixChill
379.png
384.png

Olli97
249.png
245.png

Katie the Friendly Ghost
648.png
146.png

PokemonGamingForever
386.png
649.png

lucario_is_awesome
493.png
487.png

Meganium90
144.png
648.png

Ghost Emperor
646-white.png
245.png

Hikari10
644.png
643.png

The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner
383.png
492.png

Umbr30n
150.png
384.png

Iloveeevee
488.png
483.png

Club Statistics:
Most Popular: 3-Suicune

Fun Items
~Hover over names for details~
adamantorb.png
Adamant Orb
auroraticket.png
Aurora Ticket
blueorb.png
Blue Orb
burndrive.png
Burn Drive
chilldrive.png
Chill Drive
clearbell.png
Clear Bell
darkstone.png
Dark Stone
dousedrive.png
Douse Drive
dnalinkpin.png
DNA Link Pin
dracoplate.png
Draco Plate
dreadplate.png
Dread Plate
earthplate.png
Earth Plate
enigmastone.png
Enigma Stone
eonticket.png
Eon Ticket
fistplate.png
Fist Plate
flameplate.png
Flame Plate
godstone.png
God Stone
gracidea.png
Gracidea
griseousorb.png
Griseous Orb
icicleplate.png
Icicle Plate
insectplate.png
Insect Plate
ironplate.png
Iron Plate
jadeorb.png
Jade Orb
lightstone.png
Light Stone
lunarwing.png
Lunar Wing
lustrousorb.png
Lustrous Orb
manaphydoll.png
Manaphy Doll
meadowplate.png
Meadow Plate
mindplate.png
Mind Plate
rainbowwing.png
Rainbow Wing
redchain.png
Red Chain
regicedoll.png
Regice Doll
regirockdoll.png
Regirock Doll
registeeldoll.png
Registeel Doll
shockdrive.png
Shock Drive
silverwing.png
Silver Wing
skyplate.png
Sky Plate
souldew.png
Soul Dew
splashplate.png
Splash Plate
spookyplate.png
Spooky Plate
stoneplate.png
Stone Plate
tidalbell.png
Tidal Bell
toxicplate.png
Toxic Plate
zapplate.png
Zap Plate

Questionnaires

1. Which region-based game has the same initials as the 3 Legendary Beasts? Answer: Ruby(Raikou), Sapphire(Suicune) & Emerald(Entei)
  2. What types are Moltres resistant against? Answer: Fighting, Bug, Steel, Fire & Grass
  3. Name the following episodes Moltres appeared in. Answer:

User Bars

Past Topics

1. What's your favorite Legendary Pokemon & why?
  2. Who do you prefer as an ancestor/a god of all Pokemon: Mew vs Arceus?
  3. How do you feel about the new forms of Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus/Keldeo & the fusion of both Black/White Kyurem?
  4. Which form of Deoxys do you like most & why?
  5. List the following Cute Legendary Pokemon in order of cuteness and explain which are the strongest. Mew vs Celebi vs Jirachi vs Manaphy vs Shaymin vs Victini
  6. Are there any specific kind/type of Legendary Pokemon you would like to see introduced in Generation VI? Show some examples.
  7. Which Pokemon sprite & their shiny colors disappoint you the most?
  8. Out of all the types, Poison is the only type that is lacked among the Legendary Pokemon. How do you feel about this?
  9. The only trainer we've faced with a Legendary Pokemon is N. Should there be more trainers in the game's main storyline with Legendary Pokemon to battle against, such as Elite Four or Champion?
  10. Should Phione be considerate as one of the Legendary Pokemon?
  11. Since Phione is an offspring of Manaphy, should Phione know Heart Swap as well?
  12. What is your favorite background story of an individual Legendary Pokemon & why?

sample_4f6e6b619f6a98ded3d9d4a9649350d14ea83b46.jpg

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Name: Avishka
2 Partner Pokemon: mewtwo and Articuno
What's your favorite Legendary Pokemon & why?
Mewtwo His power is incredible! Plus, he was a thinking creature, an almost devilish predator set out on world domination! that 1st. film was very cool!
Articuno is an original favorite. Magestic and beautiful, strongest of the three birds in gameboy (with Mind Reader and that OHKO move) and trading card game (Fossile).
Darkrai just way too frickin' cool!

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Name: ShadowTheDarkrai
2 Partner Pokemon: Shadow the Darkrai (pretty obvious) and Eclipse the Giratina (origin form)
What is your favorite Legendary and why?: My favorite legendary and favorite Pokemon is Darkrai. It has been that way since I played MD T my first game. It all started when my friend hacked my game for me and asked which one I wanted to change my character too. (I don't hack anymore though) I chose Darkrai and in the game I saw the dark and mysteriousness of it's story. I liked it so much. Darkrai was powerful and cool in my eyes. Ever since I saw him in MD T, Platinum and it's Movie I've enjoyed the back stories and the mysteriousness surrounding him.

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Name: Avishka
2 Partner Pokemon: mewtwo and Articuno
What's your favorite Legendary Pokemon & why?
Mewtwo His power is incredible! Plus, he was a thinking creature, an almost devilish predator set out on world domination! that 1st. film was very cool!
Articuno is an original favorite. Magestic and beautiful, strongest of the three birds in gameboy (with Mind Reader and that OHKO move) and trading card game (Fossile).
Darkrai just way too frickin' cool!
Mewtwo still is that strongest Pokemon. Just many others came to be bulkier and has more to them than meet the eyes. I'm iffy on how Arceus look and the way it is. Even though its suppose to be the God of all Pokemon, there is still no clarification on how they left Mew in the dust since Arceus came along in that storyline bit.

Articuno is beautiful, but in today's generation, Articuno seem to be only favored over Phione, since its movepool isn't that wide compare to Zapdos or even Moltres. The movie 2000 with the Mirage Pokemon and Lugia was an amazing story between the four birds. Definitely a great film.
Name: ShadowTheDarkrai
2 Partner Pokemon: Shadow the Darkrai (pretty obvious) and Eclipse the Giratina (origin form)
What is your favorite Legendary and why?: My favorite legendary and favorite Pokemon is Darkrai. It has been that way since I played MD T my first game. It all started when my friend hacked my game for me and asked which one I wanted to change my character too. (I don't hack anymore though) I chose Darkrai and in the game I saw the dark and mysteriousness of it's story. I liked it so much. Darkrai was powerful and cool in my eyes. Ever since I saw him in MD T, Platinum and it's Movie I've enjoyed the back stories and the mysteriousness surrounding him.
Seems Darkrai still has a large, large fanbase. Its Dark Void & Nightmare ability is still the most fearsome combination of moves out there. Drakrai has it good in it! Since Cresselia & Drakrai are in a Duo together, do you think Drakrai should be a male gender, since Cresselia is 100% Female? I think so.

What is your favorite Legendary and why?:
Latias, Cresselia. Beautiful, Gorgeous. Latias & Cresselia are my two all time favorites indeed. Not because they are females, but because they are very unique and have a great movepool. Latias is that playful Pokemon, while Cresselia is that Saturn-like Pokemon that can help cure your nightmares. In other words, Cresselia is virtually a hero, while Latias is the good girl who just likes to play :) Palkia & Reshiram would fall right behind these two beauties. Palkia due to its amazing Bulky, awesome shoulders while Reshiram is that Fire/Dragon Pokemon I've always been wanting. There you have it, I just listed my top 4!

Mentalii

Back
Years
Name: Mentalii
2 Partner Pokemon: Electhor the Zapdos and Célesta the shiny Mew
What's your favourite legendary Pokémon and why? It's Lugia <3 First because I'm a Silver Version fan, so I obviously love its mascot. Then, Lugia is a very interesting Pokémon, I really enjoyed the second movie where it's the heroe, and it's one of the legendaries I use the most in battles. It's strong, majestic, awesome, graceful... I love it.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Name: Snowdrop - but call me Skitters!
2 Partners: Zekrom (Overlord) and Suicune (Riverlace)
Favorite legend and why: Zekrom. Its design is incredible. It just looks so fearsome and indomitable... even if it is outclassed by Reshi in battle as I've heard. I also like the Lightning element. Overall it just looks incredible.

Years
Name Krazzikk, you can also call me Josh
2 Partner Pokemon Vendetta, the Victini, and Poseidon, the Kyogre
What is your favorite legendary Pokémon and why? It would have to be Victini, not only because of it irresistible cute looks, and being WAY OP, and having a good stats and moveset. I love him so much! <3

Me n' Vendetta Forevah
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Name Krazzikk, you can also call me Josh
2 Partner Pokemon Vendetta, the Victini, and Poseidon, the Kyogre
What is your favorite legendary Pokémon and why? It would have to be Victini, not only because of it irresistible cute looks, and being WAY OP I love him <3

Me n' Vendetta Forevah
Spoiler:
That's a real cute picture of Victini! But welcome! Do you like Victini because of its cuteness or power? & Interesting choice on Kyogre! Do you use him in battle? Rain dance team? I like the nicknames you chose for them!
Name: Snowdrop - but call me Skitters!
2 Partners: Zekrom (Overlord) and Suicune (Riverlace)
Favorite legend and why: Zekrom. Its design is incredible. It just looks so fearsome and indomitable... even if it is outclassed by Reshi in battle as I've heard. I also like the Lightning element. Overall it just looks incredible.
Welcome! Zekrom as an overlord, now THAT'S a scary thought LOL Riverlace...how'd you come up with that? Currently suits Suicune indeed. I like Zekrom, though I do have to choose Reshiram over it anyday! I've always liked the Special Attackers better than the Physcial ones though. I haven't used Zekrom/Reshiram's two moves together, the Fusion Bolt/Flare moves. What do you think about that?
Name: Mentalii
2 Partner Pokemon: Electhor the Zapdos and Célesta the shiny Mew
What's your favourite legendary Pokémon and why? It's Lugia <3 First because I'm a Silver Version fan, so I obviously love its mascot. Then, Lugia is a very interesting Pokémon, I really enjoyed the second movie where it's the heroe, and it's one of the legendaries I use the most in battles. It's strong, majestic, awesome, graceful... I love it.
I put the original color Mew up for now, I'll update it to a Shiny Mew later. Interesting as you didn't choose Lugia as your partner Pokemon :O Lugia was just straight up badass in The Movie 2000. I enjoyed watching it over and over again back then. Though the cute baby Lugia was the cutest thing ever. To bad we can't use that baby Lugia in-game :(

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
The Fusion Bolt/Flare Moves? Now this sounds silly but I'm a highly visually-oriented person so I'll like whichever move looks the prettiest, and that would be Fusion Bolt xD

Riverlace? Thank you! Well, I once named my Suicunes Pure River and White Lace so I kind of just fused the two together. Where did you come up with the name Sephora? It's really pretty :D

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
name:NixChill
partner pokemon:ironman the registeel and sky the rayquaza
whats your favorite lengendary pokemon and why?:rayquaza because he got swag and because im a emerald version fan

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome new members !!
whats your favorite lengendary pokemon and why?: rayquaza because he got swag and because im a emerald version fan
awesome nicknames!!!
i only name a few pokemons like shadow the darkrai :P :P

btw found an awesome drawing of all the legendaries
Pokemon__Legendary_Battle_by_Fynn_fin_9.jpg

credit - ~Fynn-fin-9

Mentalii

Back
Years

I put the original color Mew up for now, I'll update it to a Shiny Mew later. Interesting as you didn't choose Lugia as your partner Pokemon :O Lugia was just straight up badass in The Movie 2000. I enjoyed watching it over and over again back then. Though the cute baby Lugia was the cutest thing ever. To bad we can't use that baby Lugia in-game :(

I tend not to always choose my favourite Pokémon (concerning the club) as my partner ^^
The former movies were the most interesting about legendaries. Newer movies don't touch me at all, the legendaries aren't as moving. And I'd also like to see a baby Lugia in game, it was adorable. I also remember the awesome sountrack "Lugia's song" from this movie, one of the best among all the Pokémon soundtrack. It's a pity that other legendaries don't have their own theme, I'd be curious to know them.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Where did you come up with the name Sephora? It's really pretty :D
It's actually a female clothing store. Though I've seen it around before, I never realized there was such a thing until..*ahem*..I met this girl in school. The name just made me fell in love, and it suits Cresselia perfectly! I've always wanted to have my Latias & Cresselia have beautiful names & now they do!
whats your favorite lengendary pokemon and why?:rayquaza because he got swag and because im a emerald version fan
Welcome to the club! I will get you on the list shortly! Rayquaza's shiny form is definitely one of my favorites. Though I'm not much of a big fan of the Regi Golems though, but if I had to choose, Registeel would be the best of the trio.
welcome new members !!

awesome nicknames!!!
i only name a few pokemons like shadow the darkrai :P :P
Pokemon__Legendary_Battle_by_Fynn_fin_9.jpg

credit - ~Fynn-fin-9
That's an amazing drawing. Shadow the Darkrai is way too common. Doomsday or Darkseid would be excellent names for it! ;)

I tend not to always choose my favourite Pokémon (concerning the club) as my partner ^^
The former movies were the most interesting about legendaries. Newer movies don't touch me at all, the legendaries aren't as moving. And I'd also like to see a baby Lugia in game, it was adorable. I also remember the awesome sountrack "Lugia's song" from this movie, one of the best among all the Pokémon soundtrack. It's a pity that other legendaries don't have their own theme, I'd be curious to know them.
All the more reason why Lugia is so special, right? You can say in-game Dialga/Palkia do have their own theme, the Spear Pillar. I actually like that one.

Onto a new topic:
Who do you prefer as an ancestor/a god of all Pokemon: Mew vs Arceus?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Name: Olli97
Partner Pokemon: Lugia and Suicune

Well I don't really prefer any of them, because they both have different concepts and different stories. Arceus is believed to have created Sinnoh along with the lake trio and Dialga, Palkia and Giratina as far as I know, so I only really see Arceus as a demigod. Its origin doesn't reach beyond Sinnoh, and though it may be the strongest Pokémon, I'd never consider it a god.

Mew on the other hand is believed to be the ancestor of all Pokémon, mainly because it's able to learn every single move, because it holds the DNA of every Pokémon there is. Remember, I'm only speaking out of memory. Mew was never believed to be God, as it didn't hold any godly powers, or had any backstory that ever came near that, though most of its race was extinct and therefore very rare, giving it such a reputation.

All in all, I don't really like the idea that there should be a Pokémon God, as it kinda diminishes the other legendaries, and since nothing could surpass a god, there wouldn't really be anything that could suprise us that much. So yeah, I believe Arceus is the creator of Sinnoh and Mew to be the ancestor of all Pokémon.

Last edited:
Years
btw found an awesome drawing of all the legendaries
Spoiler:

credit - ~Fynn-fin-9

Why isn't Victini there?? D=

It only makes sense for Mew to be The Ancestor of all Pokemon because it has the DNA of all Pokemon.

I could see how Arceus could be the God of All Pokemon, because he can be any type with the help of the specific plate, but I wouldn't say he is the god of all Pokemon, only because his history only comes from Sinnoh, but other wise I would say he would be the God of All Pokemon. Maybe he could be the ancestor of all types...?

Last edited:

Mentalii

Back
Years

Mew. I can't stand Arceus. Everything was fine in the Pokémon World, no need to have a god, then Arceus came, because Game Freak decided to add a religious side to Pokémon and also wanted to resolve many questions since a god is supposed to create everything and things like that. But seriously, who wants that as a god? I never liked this Pokémon.
While Mew is a really cute and intriguing Pokémon. I want to know more about it, it's mysterious. And its power are fascinating, how can it know every moves? Is it really the ancestor? Why? There are so many things to discover about it ! Contrary to the thing I mentioned above.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years

Mew. I can't stand Arceus. Everything was fine in the Pokémon World, no need to have a god, then Arceus came, because Game Freak decided to add a religious side to Pokémon and also wanted to resolve many questions since a god is supposed to create everything and things like that. But seriously, who wants that as a god? I never liked this Pokémon.
While Mew is a really cute and intriguing Pokémon. I want to know more about it, it's mysterious. And its power are fascinating, how can it know every moves? Is it really the ancestor? Why? There are so many things to discover about it ! Contrary to the thing I mentioned above.
I think the whole point of Mew's existence is actually to be the mysterious Pokémon. While the hype about it died down long ago, Mew was practically a rumour back in the days, which was started by the fact that there was a Pokémon called Mewtwo. To people's suprise, Mew actually existed in the games, though not much information was on it, and nothing was really explained on it in the movie, other than it was an extremely rare Pokémon, and that its DNA would be able to help create the strongest Pokémon. Now that builds on another thing, which is also the answer to why Mew can learn all moves, which is, as I stated in my other post, that it holds the DNA of every single other Pokémon, which would obviously make its own DNA very unique, and obviously very good for research, which is probably why Mewtwo is so strong.

I don't think anything was ever explained on Mew's origin, where it came from, why it's the ancestor of all Pokémon, though maybe it's part of something bigger. Arceus and Mew could be at the same level in Pokémon world, demigods to speak, and could both have been created by an actual Pokémon god to kinda serve as the strongest Pokémon around, and to uphold everything and all. I know I'm reading too much into it, and quite frankly I don't even believe that'd ever be possible, as well as I don't want it to, though it is a possibility.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
That's an amazing drawing. Shadow the Darkrai is way too common. Doomsday or Darkseid would be excellent names for it! ;)
i know that and it is also the username of a pokemon clubs regular :P :P
ShadowTheDarkrai XD

that's bad i didn't noticed that :( :(

arceus bcuz it looks like a god pokemon and because Arceus has the unique ability to change its type depending on the type of plate that it holds. Arceus has a stat total of 720 surpassing the highest's record of 680.
Mew is said to have the DNA of every single Pokémon contained within its body and the wide range of moves it can use. so it can be the ancestor of all Pokemon

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Personally I like Arceus more for the "God" of all Pokemon, but not the ancestor.
The size and the stats makes Arceus perfect. Mew has the DNA of ALL Pokemon, well probably just Generation 1, if I remember correctly? Either way, I personally think they just messed up that bit with Mew.
Name: Olli97
Partner Pokemon: Lugia and Suicune

Well I don't really prefer any of them, because they both have different concepts and different stories. Arceus is believed to have created Sinnoh along with the lake trio and Dialga, Palkia and Giratina as far as I know, so I only really see Arceus as a demigod. Its origin doesn't reach beyond Sinnoh, and though it may be the strongest Pokémon, I'd never consider it a god.

Mew on the other hand is believed to be the ancestor of all Pokémon, mainly because it's able to learn every single move, because it holds the DNA of every Pokémon there is. Remember, I'm only speaking out of memory. Mew was never believed to be God, as it didn't hold any godly powers, or had any backstory that ever came near that, though most of its race was extinct and therefore very rare, giving it such a reputation.

All in all, I don't really like the idea that there should be a Pokémon God, as it kinda diminishes the other legendaries, and since nothing could surpass a god, there wouldn't really be anything that could suprise us that much. So yeah, I believe Arceus is the creator of Sinnoh and Mew to be the ancestor of all Pokémon.
Welcome!! Very good explanation here. I hope in the future generations that somehow and in some ways, that all the Legendary Pokemon comes together in some sort of ritual event. I think that would be an interesting event to watch. Then again, there would have to be the strongest and perhaps maybe, the "God Pokemon" of 'em all if that was the case.
It's all 4th Generation past, so Generation 5 Pokemon weren't probably around for Victini to be drawn in

That's exactly my view on this. Great minds think alike. I never took an interest in Arceus, I mean yeah its all powerful and that, but its also a very boring Pokemon. I think Mew will forever be that mysterious Pokemon and more known as "That Pokemon who created Mewtwo." Mew is definitely topnotch one of the cutest Pokemon ever, and playful!

I know half of the world probably already have the game and already caught them, and the other half is waiting until October for B2/W2's release date. Time to spice things up with a NEW TOPIC!:

How do you feel about the new forms of Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus/Keldeo & the fusion of both Black/White Kyurem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back